Arda Turan

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by roxbury, Jul 2, 2015.

1. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  3. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Aleix Vidal expecting big things from Arda
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...le/aleix-vidal-expecting-big-things-from-arda

New FC Barcelona signing Aleix Vidal spent Thursday morning at the Nike Camp Andorra, following in the footsteps of Andrés Iniesta, Sergio Busquetsand Marc Bartra, where he answered questions asked by the children attending the event. And one of those questions was about another new signing, Arda Turan.

“Players like him fit very well into teams like Barça” said the defender. “Because they have so much football in them. He might not have been able to show it much at Atlético because of their style of play. They’re not a team that likes to keep the ball too much. But I have no doubt that Arda will surprise a lot of people. Both of us will be working very hard to make sure that we’re on top form when January comes”.

Vidal added that “it has always been my dream to play for an elite club. And on a professional level, you couldn’t ask for much more than to play for a team like Barça.” Looking ahead to the 2015/16 season, he commented that “as everyone knows, we are the top team. Right now, we have the best players in the world. And they have shown that this year by winning everything. At a club like Barça, you always aspire to being the best. And one of the reasons for that is the bond between the players in the squad.”

5. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...e/arda-turan-attracted-by-fc-barcelona-values

Arda Turan attracted by FC Barcelona values

Speaking to fcbarcelona.com in Istanbul, the Turk has said that "being part of Barça is the reward for all the work I have done and the culmination of my career"

[​IMG]

28 year old Arda Turan has joined FC Barcelona after four seasons at Atlético Madrid and five at the club where he turned professional, Galatasaray. A versatile player with a strong physique and attacking mentality, the Turk describes his move to Catalonia as the ‘culmination of a dream’. He is still on holiday in his home country at the moment, where he spoke to fcbarcelona.com ahead of his official presentation as Barcelona’s latest signing.

For most players, playing for the Barça first team is the culmination of all their footballing dreams. What does it mean to you to form part of this club?

It means a lot to be part of FC Barcelona. It’s my dream, the reward for all the work I have done and the culmination of my career. It means everything to me.

The Barça midfield has lost Xavi, but your arrival seems to have reassured a lot of the fans. Are you ready for this challenge?

I am ready for the challenge of playing for Barça. I believe in my possibilities and those of my team-mates. I am sure that they will help me a lot to adapt.

It means a lot to me to form part of Barça

What attracted you most about becoming a Barça player?

What most attracted me to Barça is its values. It is evident that what makes this club different is its values. That’s what makes it different from other teams. As players, on and off the field, these values are the system, the aspect that the team transmits, the way they play … In short, Barça is a team on and off the pitch.

The Barça system is different to that of Simeone’s Atlético. Do you think that your style of play will adapt quickly to Luis Enrique and Barça’s game-plan?

I feel a predilection for the Barça system and that of Luis Enrique. My aim was to play here, to adapt it to my philosophy of never giving up, of always believing in myself and my team. Of fighting right to the end. I’ll do the very best I can to adapt to the system and get better day by day.

Messi is simply the best player ever

You have often spoken about Leo Messi and your admiration for him. What does it mean to you to play alongside him?

Well, what can I say about Messi? He’s simply the best player ever. I have said that in lots of interviews and I still think the same. He’s the best. It will be honour to wear the same shirt as him and play in the same team.

Who was your childhood hero?

My hero has always been Maradona, but of the current players, the answer is obviously Iniesta.

Barça is a team that tends to score a lot of goals. Do you think you can contribute to the team in that respect? You scored 43 goals for Galatasaray in five seasons, so you do have experience in that respect.

I don’t set personal targets, and it’s not a case of wanting to beat my previous stats, but with these players and this system, I am sure I’ll be able to do a lot more and improve my stats considerably. It is really important for me to integrate into the team and Luis Enrique’s system.

You were there for one of Atlético Madrid’s greatest eras. Do you think that will be a factor that will help you settle into a team that is used to winning?

I have always been fortunate enough to have seen my dreams come true and turn my objectives into realities. From now on, my aim is to win every trophy at stake next season. Why not aspire to winning all six?

I'm dreaming of winning all six trophies this season

What do you think of the new hooped Barça shirt?

I am aware of how important a shirt is for a team and all of its supporters around the world. I am very proud that one of those shirts will have my name printed on the back. I am sure that the new design will bring plenty of luck.

Do you know the city of Barcelona, and do you like it?

I love Barcelona. I was born in Istanbul, close to the sea. And from now on I will be lucky enough to be able to wake up every day near to the sea once again. But the most important way to feel comfortable in a city is to be successful in it. And I’m sure that will be the case.

Do you know any of the players in your new team?

Ivan Rakitic, because I often speak to him after games.

[​IMG]

6. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/arda-turan-fc-barcelona-com

INSIDE VIEW
    Arda Turan's first day at Barça
    [​IMG];

ARDA TURAN
    'Great day' for Arda Turan

[​IMG]

SIGNINGS
    Arda Turan will be presented on Friday
    [​IMG]
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...presented-as-an-fc-barcelona-player-on-friday
    Arda Turan will be presented as an FC Barcelona player on Friday

The Turkish footballer will arrive in Barcelona on Thursday and on Friday he will sign his contract and make an appearance on the field at Camp Nou
    [​IMG]

Arda Turan will begin life as an FC Barcelona player from this Thursday, 9 July. The Turkish footballer will arrive in Barcelona on Thursday and at 6.00pm the traditional photo session in front of the Club Offices will take place. On Friday morning Turan will sign his contract with the Club and then will appear in a press conference before taking to Camp Nou for the first time wearing the Barça shirt.

The timetable is as follows:

Thursday 9 July

- At 6.00pm CET, photo session outside the Club offices.

Friday 10 July

- At 10.00am, press conference in the Ricard Maxenchs Press Room

- At 11.30am, photo session on the field at Camp Nou, open to the public

7. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    to add a info detail about above message by Barcelona news;

Countdown already start for the LIVE video Presentetions for Arda Turan by Barcelona video live channel via from their official web site aswell various video sites ,youtube barcelona page..

8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    From 2014-2015 ,last derby at Ali Sami Yen Stadium; Galatasaray vs Besiktas.
    Arda was at the stadium for support his beloved home club;
    [​IMG]

9. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    more photos and videos from Arda sign ceremony for Barcelona FC:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

-

-

-

-

10. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  11. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    After the Fifa's latest announce news ,
    it seems Barcelona will gonna loan Arda to La Liga mid table club or Galatasaray.
    Another option is, HE stays and plays only unofficial friendly games with another new sign Vidal.