Anyone Selling Galaxy/Real Madrid Tix?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by undergroundfc, Jul 6, 2005.

1. undergroundfc

undergroundfc New Member

Jul 18, 2001
    Are there any season ticket holders who are not using their alloted ticket for the game? I can not make the July 16th game as well, and thus do not want to buy the two game package. Is anyone not going to the game willing to sell their tickets?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

2. Elisa Uranga

Elisa Uranga New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Sierra Madre, CA
    The Galaxy kindly sold to me or made me buy two extra tickets. These are the $150 tix. Interested buyers only please PM me asap as I am going out of town on Friday to see them in Chicago. Thanks!

3. elknco1

elknco1 Member

Aug 20, 2004
    ticketmaster is selling tickets now.

4. Che chico!

Che chico! Member

Dec 21, 2004
    West LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was forced to buy 9 CDC vs. Galaxy tickets for this saturday. anyone want some for $20 bucks let me know. PM please.

I only needed two dammit!

5. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Member+

Aug 2, 2004
    Westwood, NJ
    Only grass seats are left ($50 each + 2 million in convenience charges).

6. cleschke

cleschke Member+

Aug 16, 2004
    Fullerton, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are charging 50 bucks to sit in the grass?

Wow.........

7. Ese_Guy

Ese_Guy New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sunny Southern CA
    PM sent

8. kgzero

kgzero Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Los Angeles
    What's up guys,

I just got my tickets in the mail and noticed that my endline seats are acutally the GA seats. I guess this means there is no such thing as general admission for this game.
    So if this is correct than that means that we all have seats reserved, right? I will probably be there early, but I just want to make sure that I don't get jacked for my seat. :mad:

We will be sitting in section 122, row L, seats 19-21

9. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've noticed several listings on Craigslist for this game.

People asking for $125 a ticket for upper deck seats!

I'm a little surprised by this demad, but probably shouldn't be as I'm not sure the last time Real Madrid appeared on the west coast of the US.

10. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last night I got an e-mail from LAG, with the following offer:

4 field seats
    a meet & greet with David Beckham
    a David Beckham autographed soccer ball
    season tickets for the balance of the year

price: $10,000

I decided to take a pass on that opportunity

11. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :eek:

12. Ese_Guy

Ese_Guy New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sunny Southern CA
    Yeah, get there early.
    Once, last year I was sold tickets for seats that didn't exist :eek:
    (Interliga tickets)

13. Beefcake

Beefcake Member

May 9, 2005
    :eek::eek:

14. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    I love the Galaxy front office.

I bought the "2 game package" deal the day it was announced, and payed for upper-deck seats. Sat mid-field upper-deck for July 4th, so I assumed things were gonna be cool. Nope. They sent me Real tickets for the North-East corner.

I called up my ticket rep to ask why the tickets I received weren't the ones that I paid for, and was fed some great lines:

"Man, the upper deck was totally full so we upgraded you to the corner section. You'll love it there man. They're great seats. The only upper deck seats we could have given you would have been near the sides."

Try not to contradict yourself in the same paragraph, ticket rep. I'm glad you're looking out for me, and i'm sure you had only the best intentions in mind when upgrading my tickets, but next time there are still tickets available in the seating that I requested and paid for, I'd appreciate not being upgraded elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm done whining.

If anyone has 2 upper-deck tickets (anywhere up there is fine) and wants to upgrade them for 2 seats in section 127 row Y, PM me for a trade.

15. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    couple of observations

1. $10,000 - whoa!!!!!!

2. Do you think the players can grasp the buzz surrounding this game?

3. Grassy section going for $60.00, OMG and why havent they sold any of those lawn chairs seats yet? the ones right behind the ad boards.

4. just checked out barry's tickets website, a suite for 25 people is going for $13,000k.

5. Unlike most galaxy games, this game will have a european / adult feel to it. If you see more than 100 kids at this match in the stands I would flip the fvck out.

6. over 100 listings on ebay for galaxy tickets to this match. craigslist is also sprouting over 20. there hasn't been any game remotely close to the kind of business ticket transaction as this one.

7. this game financially should make more money for the FO/AEG than all their MLS home games this season.

16. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    RE: The lawn chairs - those are the Field Seat mentioned in the Beckham offer.

On your last point - I understand your point, but the math really doesn't work out. Clearly they will make more money on this one game than any other HDC event.

17. Ese_Guy

Ese_Guy New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sunny Southern CA
    I received your PM. I'm still not sure whether your getting mine though.

18. kgzero

kgzero Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I don't know cuz it dosen't say anything about GA. I bought endline tickets which I always get for Galaxy games so I was expecting to sit on the south side as usual. This is exactly what the tickets say concerning it being endline tickets: North-End Line .
    I will have to call up the Galaxy front office.

19. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    For that money I'd want a date with Posh too.. Actually all the Spice Girls plus both Olsen twins..
    Never mind.. I don't find them that attractive anyway.. :eek:

20. Elisa Uranga

Elisa Uranga New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Sierra Madre, CA
    FYI - thank you for all your help. I have sold my tix. See you guys at the game! :)

21. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope, there have been plenty of concerts and will be more that are far more profitable. the cost to bring Real in motel, airfare.food etc cost million+ I would bet. conerts have more people and AEG makes a ton on those.

I woud bet they make more on Dave Matthews Mana even Sanatan or Greenday will make more. NONE of these will have the same buzz or international flavor or attention however. This will clearly have way way more media coverage as well.

22. soccerfreak88

soccerfreak88 Member

Aug 11, 2004
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy Crap, my dad just met a dude who works at eurosport. This dude told my dad if we wanted tickets to Real vs. Galaxy he could get us some for free. This guy is flying to go to some meeting between Chelsea and DC. Before that he gave us some All Star tix. Holy Heck!!!!!!!!

23. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course you are right. I really meant "soccer event." I keep making the mistake of thinking of Victoria Street as a soccer stadium, although I know its really a concert venue that occasionally hosts soccer games (when stuff like the X-Games are not available.)

24. aung

aung New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Hi, I am new to this forum!!.. I've been supporting LA galaxy from TV alot but never been to HDC yet. Real vs LA game will be my first time visiting there..I got some tickets in Section 119..You guys are saying that there will be no seats in that section!! can someone please explain more on that?? How do fans sit there in regular MLS games? I would be very upset if my seats are not reserved!!hehe..I really think LA Galaxy is making many regular and new fans to get disappointed and unhappy. The game should've played in larger stadium like LA colesium!! With cheaper ticket price and larger crowds, many fans, i think, will even enjoy more..They could bring their families along too..oh well..wat can i say.I hope they'd consider those next time..

25. lou czar

lou czar Member

Sep 26, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey somebody help the new guy!

There shouldn't be problem with your seats. The confusion here is about season tickets, and mistakes in the past. And whether individual seats in the North side are reserved (sit in seat on the ticket) or general admission(sit anywhere in the section). I don't have those seats, but I think for this game every seat is reserved. Anyone else know for sure?