Anyone into FM 2007??

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by thetaylor310, Jan 31, 2007.

1. thetaylor310

thetaylor310 Member

Jul 30, 2004
    São Paulo-SP, BRASIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Oi galera!

Yesterday, i installed FM 2007 (Football Manager) and although there's nothing flashy or even "active" like the FIFA/WE games, it is really addicting!

You're looking at the new treinador of SE Palmeiras ;) hehehe

And according to my FM so far, i've already won the Campeonato Paulista 2007 against São Paulo (the first leg Palmeiras 1x1 São Paulo and 1-0 the final leg), doing well in the Copa da Libertadores (in the final group stages and winning so far at the top of my group) and i am about to have my first Brasileirão match pretty soon :D

i'm still trying to get used to all the nuances, but it looks like it's a winner for me...

Anyone else playing this game???

2. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah, I have been playing it. Did you install any roster updates or anything? If you haven't, I can give you the links for it.

Out of curiousity, what tatics are you using and how is your training like?

3. V_Park

V_Park Member

Dec 20, 2004
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I don't know where to buy legally this great game in Brasil. I saw one day the FM 07 with a camelô. R$15,00. Pirataria é crime.:)

Anyways. I used to play the 05 version. I won the EPL 6 times, and the Brasileirão 4 times with Palmeiras.

4. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    haha so i recently installed FM07 on my laptop. i was looking for a challenge and decided to bring ADESG from Acre to glory. They're in the 3rd division...and lo and behold, Globo is gonna be showing their Copa do Brasil game today against Fluminense. I think it's a sign. :D