Anyone else going to the All-Star Game??

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by dfb547490, Aug 1, 2002.

1. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    I'll be there, most likely standing with La Norte. I'll have a red US shirt (WC98 style), but I'll be wearing either a Clash hat (with an 1860 Munich scarf) or scarf (with a Boston College hat) to identify myself to my San Jose brothas.

If I don't see ya there, I'll see ya in Spartan on August 17th. Doesn't look like I'm going to make the Quakes' trip to DC land tho. But I'll be there for the MLS Cup final :D

Alex

2. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool--August 17 will be a big a$$ day. Morning brew, the Veronica World Tour (aka ESPN in the house), and the Aimercat Trip all in the same day...

BTW, was your girlfriend on IM again? Need to leave a message if she's on so I can leave her alone. I tend to get her instead of you on the line.

You do need to get a Quakes scarf at the concession's--much akin to the early teal Clash scarves when they were on limited release (and I missed out on one...)

Cheers!

3. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Probably, looks like she put you on my block list--no wonder you hadn't been online in awhile lol.

Definitely, unfortunately won't be able to grab one before Sunday.

Alex

4. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let us know when you make it down here--beer for breakfast, the Veronica World Tour, the Aimercat in the house, the Big A$$ Quakes Flag, and maybe some young ladies streaking across the pitch--not my cup of tea, all right I'm kidding on that, though she might think otherwise but in any case--mention it and that's fair game, and the other gal was playing along with that so there...

Should be a good day since Ray Hudson, Marco Etcheverry, The Kid Tandem of Bobbito Convey and Santino Quaranta, but no Gazza...

We got a spot waiting for you...

Cheers!

5. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Convey's HS was in the same league as mine, we play them twice every year (same HS Chris Albright went to). Last fall when we played them his dad threatened me for heckling Bobby's younger brother. I'm ready for him :D

Alex