Anuncia FMF Juego de Estrellas

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Monkeyboy2000, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Full story -
    http://www.mundosoccer.com/noticia.asp?18092003020

2. Monkeyboy2000

Monkeyboy2000 Member

Jan 27, 2000
    San Fran Bay Area
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When I first read the name 'La Revancha' I thought they were going to have the FMF all-stars play a MLS team to avenge Chivas' loss :)

This will be much more interesting I think. Will the new cash incentives make the players more affable toward this game ?

3. efren95

efren95 Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Republic of Texas
    There it goes...

The Mexican Federation going after the almighty dollar...

'Till the time comes when it will be Mexican All Stars vs American All Stars...

How's that?

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    There it goes...

The Mexican Federation going after the almighty dollar...

nothing wrong with expanding your markets. Nothing wrong when Dodgers had Fernando and made millions off of him in Mexico. Same with Najera and the Dallas Mavericks.

you make it seem like its a crime. But are you too blind to see that American franchises do or try to do that as well. Isnt Jerry Jones trying to make the COwboys Mexico's team as well? He has invested over 15 million in Mexico alone. more than 10 thousand people from MONTERREY alone have season tickets to the cowboys games.

'Till the time comes when it will be Mexican All Stars vs American All Stars...

I dont doubt it will, but i could care less. MLS as well as other federaions from the area will continue to piggy back off the MFL.

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  6. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ROTFLL!!!

7. efren95

efren95 Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Republic of Texas
    Throwing away some papers I found the private message you sent me two years ago. Right then, I regretted having contradicted you so many times in previous posts. In most of them I was really teasing you.

Hope your studies are coming along... I wil reply via private e-mail.

In the meantime, let me state very clearly that your persona and Various Styles continue to be the "real icons" of Mexican soccer.

I've learned more about America and Chivas from you both that ever read or learned from Mexican media.