Anna K.'s new look

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JMU Soccer!, Jul 30, 2002.

1. trickyfool

trickyfool New Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Orlando, FL
    Benine, what's your deal with Hingis? I find her attractive. Her face is a bit strange, granted, but the fact that she can actually play tennis is very sexy to me. I would think you being a tennis player and all, you could appreciate that.

I guess I must be deprived or pre-pubescent.

2. PSU92

PSU92 Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Annandale VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed.

3. benine

benine New Member

Jul 22, 2002
    Chicago

things that are turn offs for me:
    stupidity, arrogance, acne.

things that hingis is known for:
    stupidity (hasnt been to school or even tutored since age 11), arrogance (hella arrogant) acne-morphed face.

and re:tennis abillity, I hate her style as it's so damned typicall pre-Williams WTA/Slims style, i.e. playing to not lose vs. play to win . Now she cries about having to create and match pace, having to "lift weights" (it's called training, bia) and develop "a man's body" just to compete any more. boohoo. Really, I probably wouldnt have that much against her, more so than other women players, if it werent for her dumb-as-dirt comments and now laughable former arrogance.

my point about pre-adolescent sexual drives is thus (if you are a grown and honest man): if you saw Mary Pierce or Martina Hingis, sanz-celebrity, walking down the street, would you say "damn, look at that hot chick" or would you be like me and not really give it a second look? In the relm of tennis, these women may be thought of as hot, but in comparison with 300 girls/women i see on a day to day basis, they wouldnt even rank. not close. except for Serena.

4. Fah Que

Fah Que Member

Sep 29, 2000
    LA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I would choose Hingis over my blowup doll anyday. But if I have to choose between my blowup doll and Serena, I rather sleep with my blowup doll.

Sorry, I think Serena is repulsive.

5. Khansingh

Khansingh New Member

Jan 8, 2002
    The Luton Palace
    Hey Mods, can we take this guy's yellow card off?

6. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Neither of you has any chance with any woman but a blowup version. Mod, can we give Angus McPeckerwood here a card to go with Fah Que's?