Andrulis on Inside Soccer Radio

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by mosler, Nov 18, 2004.

1. mosler

mosler Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Mashpee, MA
    There is a summary and link to the audio at USSoccerPlayers.com.

Discuss the Dante starting issue and other good stuff.

My favorite part

2. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Old news.

He doesn't really say anything...which is par for the course since the loss to NE.

3. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "After the first five games, we were 0-3-2, and the walls were beginning to get a little tight, to be perfectfully blunt. We were in the tunnel getting ready for the New England game at home which was the sixth game of the year. It was on national TV. The owners were there. I am standing there and Clark Hunt, one of our owners, is next to me. I said, ‘Clark, are you still going to love me if we lose today.’ He said, ‘I am going to love you, Greg, but I am going to miss you.’ (laughs)"

WOW! The Crew were THAT close to getting rid of him? Well, the Crew should now take the Revs to be their biggest rival. If not for them, they would be free! LOL

4. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't suppose it occurs to anyone to ask if HE'S GOT A FREAKIN JOB NEXT SEASON.

This was the last year of hi s contract. It's now mid-November. There has been no word about the GM job or the Coach.

Isn't this THE MOST OBVIOUS QUESTION TO ASK THIS GUY????? WHETHER HE IS STILL THE COACH???????

This is insane.