Anderlecht tickets

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Titanole, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Titanole

Titanole Member

Nashville SC
    United States
    Feb 15, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Club:
    Nashville Metros
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This seems as good a place to ask as any. I will be in Brussels the first weekend of November and would like to take in the RSCA-Charleroi match. I visited the Anderlecht website and foud the following under the Ticketing section:

"Buying tickets or a season ticket for the home matches of R.S.C. Anderlecht is only possible on presentation of an identity card (or a recto-verso copy). You can only buy one ticket or season ticket per identity card."

What identification card are they talking about? Do supporters have to buy a card just to be able to purchase tickets? If I can't get to the Anderlecht game I can catch RUSG on Sunday, but I'd like to see one of the top Belgian clubs.

2. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium
    I think they mean the passport...

3. CL39

CL39 New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I went to the same one, RSCA vs. Charleroi in March 2004). I needed a Fan Card, but I think they got rid of that starting this season and passport will be good enough. I just went to the ticket-office a couple of days before the match-day and got a good seat. Shouldn't be a problem for you to get ticket for that particular match.

4. Titanole

Titanole Member

Nashville SC
    United States
    Feb 15, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Club:
    Nashville Metros
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the info. I'll head over to the ticket office first thing when I get into town.

I'm guessing then that the requirement of an identification is more to fight ticket scalping than some sort of supporters-only premium.

5. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004