An other option for Juve!!!

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by delp_07, Nov 20, 2004.

1. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    I think that in january a more logical move we should make instead of signing Cassano is to sign Ciccio Esposito. This kid has been amazing me ever since i saw him last year score 17 goals in serie b to bring calgiari to serie a. He would be more logical because he doesnt have an attitude and with the right guidance and leadership us Juventino's could make himm into a great player and maybe even leader at Juve after Del Piero retires. Him and Olivera could really replace nedved when he retires to. God i hope we sign him in January instead of signing Cassano because we could probably get him cheaper as well.

2. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Cassano would cost you a lot of money and it is becoming questionable if he would be worth it. I think there is a better chance of him doing well under Capello than possibly at Milan. At this point, everything about Cassano is pretty much rumors.

I personally would wonder if Roma would want to sell Cassano to any other major Serie A side. My guess is they will offload him to a foreign club if they can. I don't think he is going to leave in the winter transfer period.

3. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    :eek:

Juve's chances to get Esposito in January are zero. :mad:

4. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    How would you know if our chances are zero. Who would have saw us sigining Cannavaro or signing Di Vaio when he was her. We need more Italian players like Ciccio because he can play Mid and Striker. ONe hell of a kid he is.

5. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Before you start praising him as a great player, you should learn his first name. It's Mauro.

6. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    But he's also called Ciccio.

7. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Thank you sue, and i think Cassano is just mad because we have a player who is potentially better than Cassano himself. But w/e sue do you think hell eventually be Juventino.

8. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No, I actually agree with you Delp and think that Esposito is a future great player. If he doesnt get picked up this summer by a big team, it'll be next summer.