An Open letter to the United Forum

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Motterman, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Being the nice Mod that I am, I am offering to delete any post made here that you wished you had never made.

You know, anything demeaning of Diego Forlan, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ryan Giggs, Ruud van Nistelrooy, etc.

All you have to do is let me know, and I will remove this embarrassing comment from the record.

:D

That is all.

2. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    thanks smartarse!
    :)

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I was watching the Rangers game again late at night after a bit of a post match piss up with my team-mates. I guess I was feeling a little cheeky. :D

4. bourque312

bourque312 Red Card

Oct 16, 2003
    How about replacing the "Forlan is the worst finisher" thread with an "mtkill is a myopic moron" thread?? ;)

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh come now, he's paid his penance - by calling me a genius no less. :)

He can always ask me to erase his brain fart from the Forum whenever he wants. :D

6. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    that thread is good luck for diego - you should sticky it!!

7. sch2383

sch2383 New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Northern Virginia
    Agreed, Diego went on this streak right when everybody was saying he is horrid, if we keep it up, Diego should keep it up.

8. bourque312

bourque312 Red Card

Oct 16, 2003
    LMFAO@ people thinking some Mbytes of electronic info on an internet forum are the cause of Forlans current hot streak.

9. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you suggesting that the current hot streak Diego is on has NOTHING to do with the "Is Forlan the worst finisher of all time?" thread?

That it's merely a coincidence? [​IMG]

"Never fvck with a winning streak." -Crash Davis [​IMG]

10. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I am going down shooting, He still aint all that, but there is potential, I never said he would always suck, and maybe its like Motter said, he needed a string of games, but he still needs to work on consistency. I don't care if he never scores another volley like on Tuesday, but dammit all to hell, no more missing when wide open in the six.

And ofcourse you all know that my forum was soley for the purpose of motivating Diego. After all, he and the rest of ManU including SAF and the players pay close attention to the utterings of Mott and Me. However what bourque312 says is always ignored, for the better of the team of course

11. haven

haven New Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I bet it's up on a bulletin board in the dressing room.

Diego probably kicks a few stray boots around the room every time he reads it... and then goes out and scores goals :).

12. kahn_wannabe

kahn_wannabe New Member

Nov 7, 2003
    Ont. Can.
  13. Pinesol13

Pinesol13 New Member

Oct 17, 2003
    NY
    did anybody else get excited briefly when Forlan was winding up for his strike against Liverpool, that was just like his goal against Rangers? It would've been something if he scored an identical goal

14. StrikerCW

StrikerCW Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Perth, WA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ruud will now become European Player of the Year, but not the FIFA player of the year
    because that title shall belong to the one and only DIEGO FORLAN!!!!

thanks