An Open Letter to the 2004 Kansas City Wizards

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Unorthodox Yank, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amen. Preach on preacher :D

2. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Uh-oh, Ben's crying again

Pass the kleenex ;)

3. KC Salty

KC Salty Member

Apr 27, 2000
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great post Alex. Thanks to you and everyone who made the trip to LA. I was honored to be standing in such a great group for the Cup. Thanks also to everyone who watched on TV and pulled for the Wizards and those who came out to Arrowhead in 2004. It was a great year.

Let us make next year even better!

4. PrimeCase

PrimeCase New Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Missouri
    we will......car pools to big games, (can anyone say Dallas!) big turnouts, more people on their feet at games, enthusiasm is infectious lets hope a lot more people in KC catch it. I'm raring to go.

Kevin, Ben & Sam and anyone else I didn't thank

thanks a bunch for being the best fans in the league

Kevin

5. rallen

rallen New Member

Jun 5, 2003
    Shawnee, Ks
    It was a great year. Cheers to 2004 and a hefty pint or 2 for 2005.
    Thanks for everyone in the Cauldron for making it a great experience. I've been talking it up a lot and telling everyone that the Wizards games can be just as much fun as the Chiefs game. The 3 people I brought to the SJ playoff game were greatly impressed. Their still talking about it.
    Here's to 2005, KC Wizards amd a treble this time!!!!

6. Wizardscharter

Wizardscharter New Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    2005 Kansas City Wizards - Favorites for everything!!!

It was said by almost everyone that the gap from MLS team to any other MLS team is thin. If you buy that, then you have to think KC is the team to beat if everyone heals. Where are KC's holes? There are none even today (injurues notwithstanding) This with KC having x draft picks (in the 9th slot, but whatever) and apparently almost as much opportunity as costal favored teams in signing whoever. I can't put much faith in KC's improvement from today, but I do put quite alot of faith in KC's ability to get things done with the current list of players - again, assuming full return from current injuries.

God willing FC Cow will be the one to go East.