Amber Alert: the Ultras are missing

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by US Sasquatch, Aug 15, 2005.

1. UltrasSanJose

UltrasSanJose New Member

Feb 4, 2003
    richmond
    The (old) Ultras San Jose and IBleedTeal are no longer part of the Ultras group, that being said they have no right to dissolve the Ultras. We have came to this decision as a result of the encouraging letters that we have received. The Ultras group will no longer post on this board under Ultras San Jose but under a different name .I apologize to sangreazul but I believe that everybody needs to read his amazing letter:

"My first reaction to hearing the news is sadness that you think you have to desolve the Ultras. My second reaction is anger at the FO and/or conditions that drove you guys to make this decision. I really wish you would reconsider. I know you are discouraged, fed up, and probably pissed off that things might not have worked out the way you wanted. It sounds like you may have hit a low point. Just remember that things change. Remember that the club started out as the Earthquakes, changed to the Blackhawks when the NASL folded, was renamed the Clash, and is now again the Earthquakes. My point is that they are still around after hitting some low points themselves. I am hoping that the Ultras will find a similar resistance to hitting those low points. I wish there was something I can say or do to make you guys rethink your decision to break up. If you want to take a break for the rest of the year, I can understand that. A breath of fresh air is always good. I am willing to help out in anyway I can as I think its great what you guys do. Maybe after the season ends, we can sit down and see what we can do to make the Ultras bigger and better than ever and give the group some time to plan for next season. I've already said I have been willing to give some financial support for either tickets or t-shirts and my offer still stands. I am also committed to giving my time and a lot of effort to see that the SJ Ultras not only don't die, but that they become a pretty kick ass supporters group. Maybe I refuse to let you guys die out like that. If all else fails and your decision really is final, I am so pissed off right now, that I am willing to start my own supporters group for next season if the team is still around. I realize that it is a growing process and it takes time, but the spirit must never, ever be allowed to die. I'm thinking about naming the group N.B.K. (natural born killers) I really do hope you guys reconsider and just take a breather to come back in full force next season bigger and better than ever.

SJ ULTRAS FOREVER !!!!"

sangreazul
    (Antonio)

P.S.:billreeves, over the years this account has been used by more then one person, please check the ip# and you will see that there were postings for Ultras San Jose; this is my last posting under this name, thank you for your understanding.

2. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Changing your BigSoccer handle is one solution, but if you want to keep others from posting using "UltrasSanJose", change the password on that account and/or send one of this forum's mods (billreeves, spejic, me) a PM asking for account deletion and we'll have one of the supermods or admins do it.

3. UltrasSanJose

UltrasSanJose New Member

Feb 4, 2003
    richmond
    We all wanted to keep this Ultras dissolution quiet, because it is definetelly not the most important thing related to the San Jose Earthquakes and their supporters. I posted a brief explanation message, and that should have been the end of the story. Now everything turned into a bad joke, because some idiot broke into my account and posting false information, and even worse, one of my Private Messages. Mods, please do something about it. Maybe you can ban the IP of that user. This board is probably the best out there, for soccer related discussions , and idiots like this would give it a bad reputation, and alter the quality of it.

4. clashcityrocker

Mar 12, 1999
    In the shadow of RFK
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    What I want to know is, what does the Judean People's Front think about all of this?

5. billward

billward Member

Oct 22, 2002
    El Cerrito, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What do Mods have to do with it? Just change your password silly!!!!

6. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This whole thing is really just comedy....

What if the "wrong" poster changes the password?

Whatever....

7. Smurfquake

Smurfquake Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Carlos, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I realized that after I sent a PM to UltrasSanJose about this yesterday. Either of them could have read it first and changed the password.

So, everyone, let this be a lesson to you -- never share your BigSoccer username and password with anyone.

8. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? I give my ATM PIN number out all the time! What's the big deal with my BS password?! :p