Amazing Young Talent

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by julio319, Feb 23, 2004.

1. julio319

julio319 New Member

Jul 19, 2003
    Those of you juve suporters who have been watching juve this season should have surely noticed THREE YOUNG remarkable players:

9 FABRIZIO MICCOLI CF, CAM (25 years) with an explosive shot and a deadly pass Miccoli is an exceptional forward

14 ENZO MARESCA CM,CDM,CAM,LM,RM (23 years) the perfect midfielder he can shoot, he has majestic vision with an even more majestic pass, not to mention being able to defend

18 STEPHEN APPAIH- CM, CDM, RM, LM (23 years) rock solid with the ball this Ghanian is strong, he has amazing control and a VERY HARD tackle enables him to take control of the midfield.

These three are the frontrunners to the FUTURE of this GREAT CLUB!

2. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve.

All exceptional players.
    Miccoli is the x-factor for Juve giving Del Piero and Nedved admirable support in terms of creative flair from a deeper strikers position.
    Appiah is a hard worker but has been a bit of a disappointment to me so far (this may be harsh but he has to fill the boots of the great EDGAR DAVIDS). he has to raise his game and give more consistenet performances.
    Maresca , now here is the Italian player Juventus and Italian national team has been waiting for.
    I first saw him in an u-21 tournament in Toulon, France where he drove a largely second string Italian team (split squad) with the likes of Giulardino, Blasi and such to the semis only to be ousted on Italian posion PENALTY SHOOTOUT.

Maresca has to be given a more pivotal role, he needs more exposure and with Roma's Daniele De Rossi, Empoli's Antonio Di Natale and Milan's Andrea Pirlo i think Italy may have solved their midfield problem with a bunch sure to win major honours for Italy in the not to distant future.

3. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    I was just starting to be very impressed with Maresca before he got hurt. Although I like Miccoli, I can see Maresca generalling the Juve midfield for years.