Aly Wagner...what a waste of talent!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by FearM9, Jul 21, 2002.

1. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    When she gets drafted by the NY Power next year.

Dear Ms. Wagner,

Good luck next year in the WUSA!!!

Sincerly,
    Heath Schuler

2. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75

I believe you meant to say "Philadelphia Charge". Why not? We've got 2 draft picks; send 'em to NY and we get Wagner. :D :p

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Paul

3. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    hey, ny's gonna get christie welsh... and aly wagner in sd would be agood thing.

4. 100fyrz

100fyrz New Member

Dec 3, 1999
    West Hollywood, CA
    Hey yeah - that way we could play more than two midfielders at a time!

5. UWHusky

UWHusky New Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    And San Jose will probably draft ANOTHER defender to go along with our 5 with national team experience plus Lindsey. And plus Borgman (whom I've never seen play, but I've heard she's good). Apparently our management has no desire for us to score goals.

Ah, well. We'll probably end up with a bad position again, but this time without all the perks like, say, the Cup.

6. USSoccerfan7

USSoccerfan7 New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    Id love to see Aly stay in Cali. Shes an awesome player, but has so many problems with her knees. Welsh, i would like to see her go to NY. That way everyone can go where they want.

7. BrandiC63

BrandiC63 New Member

Apr 8, 2000
    Piscataway, NJ
    That was just a Farmer thing. I highly doubt Duccilli wants her when he can have an AWESOME center middie who can score just as much as Millie(well maybe)..Aly and Millie can compeltely work together well...forget Rapp and Ormen

8. USSoccerfan7

USSoccerfan7 New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    Thats true, lol. NY has alot of talent, i dunno what happened this year. They dont suck, they just cant put it together. Oh well, i think next year may be their year, however my SJ Cyberrays r the best. Well not realisticly, but i still love them.

9. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    huh... well, christie welsh does complement millie well, in every way im thinking... ;)

christie wont fit in sd... only aly will, and cat reddick but that gal still has school. :rolleyes: uhhhh

10. SoccerUSA1

SoccerUSA1 New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Bradenton, Florida

lol ok yeah christie can go to NY. We dont want little aly getting mixed up in all of this.

no better place for a californian then cali. reddick would fit pretty much anywhere, hopefully shes not part of that thing goin on in NY.

11. SoccerUSA1

SoccerUSA1 New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Bradenton, Florida
    Looks like Aly might be going to SD after all!!!!!!!!

12. ranjeboom

ranjeboom New Member

Jun 30, 2001
    Just how bad ARE her knees? I hope it isn't going to be another Kelly Smith story. Tear it up for a couple months then spend the last half the season in rehab.

13. SoccerUSA1

SoccerUSA1 New Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Bradenton, Florida

theyre not as bad as kelly smith's...but her family has had 10 acl tears, so i guess somehow its like in the genes or whatever:)