Allienz Frauen-Bundesliga 2017-18(Winters coming)

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by hotjam2, Sep 2, 2017.

1. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  2. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Wolfsburg’s going with a B-ELF with Babett Schlecht back as captain... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
    get rid of her christ

3. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    do you think partnered up with Peter, Wedemeyer can learn thing or twp? lol

but at least top youth scorer, Stolze be interesting to watch & thankly no resident troll fav(just remembered she's serving a red card)

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Wow Peter after two minutes heads the ball right in the foots of Leupolz almost leading to a goal
    she’s probably still a bit rusty so I’ll see if there’s any signs of improvement in her game as the game moves on

5. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Peter and Kerschowski exposed leading to 1-0 to Bayern
    Lol

6. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ha Ha, that one was on Wedemeyer

7. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Not defendin Wedemeyer here but Peter trying to organize her defense really doesn’t look good with a lot of space for Bayern to attack

8. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Look at the amount of good balls though coming behind from Demann

9. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Kristin Demann has been huge out there, lost count of how many good balls actually coming behind from her CB position. Wins pretty much every duel as well and looks like a leader out there in contrary to you know who's organizing the defense for Wolfsburg in Fischer's absence.

10. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lil Leo's fault?

11. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    No lol she wasn’t even there
    Zinsberger with a poor save leading to the goal really
    Could’ve been avoided

12. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zinsburger saves the day! lol

14. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Your points of debate are usually interesting, but..
    [​IMG]

I've been around this place long enough to know that Blisset is FAR from a troll. And calling him a troll just because your struggling/failing to argue your points rationally, is pretty disingenuous given the ridiculously reasonable tone of probably 99% of his content within this and every other thread he'll periodically visit.

blissett repped this.
  15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    sorry but your just being a hypocrite when you put someone like Blue/White(who actually watches games) on your ignore list, but then defend the bitter J troll who's never watches any of the Bundi games & showed almost no real interest in the league except for Yamamoto who contrary to his predictions, turned out to be a non factor to say the least

The bitter troll called me a racist, don't want anything to do with him.

16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #541 Batfink, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    First... the particular Japanese players name who you continue to destroy is Yokoyama.

And second... if you didn't learn anything from my eventual retreat from the distracting and often irrational back and forth I had with certain Avatars around here, I think your missing the point of why I felt it rather disingenuous of you to call somebody like Blisset a troll.
    OK, but I didn't see any reason to read anything either of you were saying to each other lol, as I have ZERO interest in the always emotional driven off the field drama these athletes and their fans fall into.

But like I said... 99% of Blisset's posts would probably suggest the exact opposite of him being a troll, or holding the eventual desire to showcase troll like behaviors.

So you don't have to communicate with each other anymore, but spreading the notion his a troll because he called you out for various strong opinions he doesn't agree is.. well... kinda pointless.

blissett repped this.
  17. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #542 blissett, May 27, 2018
    I step in just to thank you for the nice words, @Batfink. I was considering unwatching this thread and stopping following it, since no voice seemed to raise up in my defense and, as sad as it would have been abandoning Frauen-Bundesliga thread, I was seeing no real use in keeping frequenting a thread showing increasing conflictualiity, having a much less light tone than what I am used to on these boards, and where I was being called a troll or Ella Masar was becoming my "lovey dovey" just because I had defended her point of view, while actually not caring in particular for her.

Your presence here makes me believe that it can be worth still following this thread, although I'll probably stay silent and won't disturb anyone anymore with my posts. I can't say how much I appreciated your post and I hope the fact that @hotjam2 claims to ignore me really means ignoring me in his eyes, and not randomly calling me a troll each two posts (that's quite far from the notion of "ignoring" someone, in my book).

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @hotjam2 I'm not attack you on any of this either... it's just that the topics you and Blisset are discussing, are far more serious and complex than anybody's simple dismissive acknowledgement.

And bringing these subjects back in a any place with people who pay close attention, would always create a level of tension in here, no?

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #545 Batfink, May 27, 2018
    It's why I tend to avoid many of these topics AT ALL COSTS lol. But I couldn't let one of the more reasonable avatars around here, to be called a troll for not sitting quiet on such potential volatile topics.

I don't think Masar is a good player, and shouldn't be the second choice striker for a club like Wolfsburg; but instead of addressing her athletic value to this league, it descended to.. well... this lol, and then brought potential Bundesliga bound Aluko's drama along for the ride...:rolleyes:

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you admit that you don't read any other threat's anymore, but that's the thing, our bitter troll, keeps playing games like this all over BS,

1) he stalks threats which he's basically not interesting in the subject matter, like for instance the NWSL/Dash, where he demands fans switch over their allianz to the 'Reign' threat, simply cause the Reign got a couple of J players

2) the bitter troll keeps repping all posts around mine no matter how insignificant simply to make my posts look bad. in comparison(even though i give important links to streams)

3) he called me a racist, even though I've been a critic of Aluko or Masser, whether their black or white. Yet bitter troll doesn't seem at all to mind of the endless ;blacks looking bewildered' videos that keep popping up

4) when one of his fav French posters used the common known in the English language three letter, racist slur abbreviation for Japan, he surprisingly didn't object

5) if he's not a troll, & interested only in supporting woso, than why doesn't he keep his own Italian League, threat, alive?(it's currently dead). Keeping up what's going on over there; the rich/men's club Juvuntus, won the title in their very season playing woso, which is very prevalent in what's happening in the women's game.

so you see, I don't know where this 'poster jealousy' has come from. other than his fav Bundi player(the J from Frankfurt) has faded into oblivion, while mine, Linda Dallmann, has just shot up to the top of the overall goal/assist title(yep, even surpassed Harder's)
    https://www.soccerdonna.de/de/1-bundesliga/scorer/wettbewerb_BL1.html

take that. baby!

21. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ha! Freiburg's coach thought he was smart blaming his teams 2nd place UCL qualification failure on Wolfsburg's inability to field a strong/full strength side vs Bayern.

But as somebody who's always questioning Freiburg's true desire to fully compete for the leagues 2nd place prize, I don't think their coach should be blaming anybody outside his club for Bayern's easier path to next seasons UCL competition.

I mean who told Freiburg's coach to mess with his defense headed into their important away match to Wolfsburg, or select a team without any strikers lol; oh, and do this when he has access to 2 strikers, both fit and ready to go, but sat on the bench..?

Yes, Freiburg beat Bayern twice, and Wolfsburg once this season, suggesting their a worthy contender for 2nd place UCL qualification. But I feel attempts to shift blame to others for his clubs failings are pretty weak, especially when it's open knowledge Wolfbsurg went into the match with Bayern with a lot of injuries.

23. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I know I said I wouldn't have posted anymore here, and that anyway @hotjam2 doesn't read me, but this is really ridicolous. You're enough obsessed to count my likes to your posts? And, at the same time, to not notice that I repped a lot of them, for instance two pages earlier on this same thread? And indeed for one of those videos that you feel would deserve that?

I of course won't even address your other remarks, but don't worry, you don't count so much to me that I even jump through hoops to make you look bad, @hotjam2, as you're trying to represent. Even if I'd care about that, it looks like you're doing everything by yourself.

Please, since @hotjam2 can't read me anymore, someone tell him that, if he doesn't stop his (actual) trollish behavior, I'll feel forced to report him.

24. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm personally still waiting for her to showcase why this kind of opinion valid during a match versus a higher quality opponent (club or country), but yes... she's definitely the best German player in this league, this season.

With everything about the national teams being a disaster, it's no surprise neither Magull (last seasons domestic POTY) or Dallmann are key players on the international scene; but if your right about Dallmann's current elevated status, I hope it becomes more apparent with the national team, and the next club she plays for.