Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #202 Batfink, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    When you say out for the season though, your talking about Hansen and Simic both missing the final 5 games of the season..:rolleyes:; and this with Elsig missing the whole of this season due to her dealing the same knee problems that continue to effect ALL female players globally, as Linda Dallmann continues to be as fit as she's been all season, making her supposed injury concerns... confusing lol.

Plus lets not forget that Marozsan get's hurt vs Bayern with NOBODY touching her, and 36 yo Gerefrekas ends up with a minor injury in the same game, which will likely see her also miss Frankfurt's final 4 game push to the end of the season.

But we're only going to blame the league for Marozsan going to a WWC 75% fit, then coming back to Frankfurt unable to play for the first few months of their season, possibly ending the same season back on the injured list again? Are we blaming the league for Hansen and Simic being hurt during innocuous non contact incidents in matches against mid table or lower league opposition..?

Players in the Bundesliga don't have the luxury of being able to take part in training matches beating up amateurs most of the year, and for all of the generalizations of this league being too rough, most if not all of the injury reports have the exact same factors we see everywhere else.

I've consistently seen worse tackles and overall more physical play on the international stage, but nobody says a word about that constantly happening game after game, year after year....

3. Bauser

Bauser Member+

Dec 23, 2000
    Norway
    Club:
    Fredrikstad FK
    When it comes to frequency of serious knee injuries on female players, it's got to do with their bone structure much more than rough tackles. Men's thigh bone has a different angle towards the knee. Studies have been done on it and the trend is telling in many sports; women are more likely to suffer knee injuries. Being knock-kneed with wide hips makes you especially vulnerable. Building up certain muscle groups can be done to better your chances of avoiding these injuries. I wouldn't blame the Bundesliga for sure. These knee problems also occur on players in leagues we never hear about.

Batfink and blissett repped this.
  4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  5. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ok... I'm guessing nobody else can be bothered, so...

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS = DFB-TV

1. FFC Frankfurt [​IMG] 0 : 2 [​IMG] SC Freiburg

SGS Essen [​IMG] 1 : 3 [​IMG] VfL Wolfsburg

Mid week 19th round games for Bundesliga's two UCL semi finalists saw Frankfurt lose to two first half strikes from Lina Magull and Sandra Starke, while Wolfsburg's halftime adjustments saw them come through a nervous opening 45 mins to eventually ease past a wasteful Essen.

Missing Marozsan and Garefrekas, it was always going to be a tough task for Frankfurt vs a Freiburg side capable of beating anybody on their best day, and that's what happened in a game which potentially signals the beginning of the end for Frankfurt's UCL 2016/17 hopes.

And Japanese fans may want to know that Ogimi finally saw game time too, but replacing Sophie Schmidt at half time in a CM role...:confused:; so this ladies and gentleman may explain why she's not seeing any action, as the coaches at Frankfurt clearly don't know who she is LOL.

Plus seeing all the basic errors Goeßling made in the opening 45 vs Essen, it makes me wonder how many more times Kellermann needs to see his positional experiment fail before it finally blows up in his face and his team lose... badly...:cautious:. He moved Goeßling back into CM for the second half, but Kellermann really needs to trust other CB options like Joelle Wedemeyer in the absence of Wensing.

6. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Id say even without Kerstin and Maro Fra should win this at home and it is nor suprise to me Schmidt and van Egmond dont play more often - what do they offer to the game please else then running?

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nope, I can't see this Frankfurt beating a switched on Freiburg side without Marozsan and Garefrekas.

Speaking on Schmidt and Van Egmond, they have issues playing in the various roles they have with Frankfurt, but used better, they could be of a far greater value to this team right now.

Schmidt is a limited CM compared to the type of more well rounded CM's in this league, but what she does offer is significantly superior DM skills than Bartusiak...o_O, and could work fantastically well in a double 6 partnership next to an elite box to box player like Laudher.

Van Egmond isn't a #10 but continues to deputize for Marozsan too..:confused:; and like Schmidt would probably work better in the kind of balanced mid-field Frankfurt seem incapable of without Marozsan and Garefrekas in the team.

So a double 6 of Batusiak - Schmidt with Van Egmond at #10 is terrible idea vs a mid-field three of Schöne - Zehnder - Magull. I mean did you see Freiburg's CM trio during their cup semi vs a superior WOB mid-field...?

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  8. dakota701

dakota701 Member

Nov 22, 2012
    How do you mean? Did the coaches seem surprised to see her on the bench or something? :laugh:Anyway, glad to learn she finally got a chance to play, though from the results, it doesn't look like she had much of an impact. Of course, from those results, it doesn't look like anybody had much of an impact.

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Im wondering for which positions they both were transfered in the first place. It looks like they transfered some international bargain corner stuff to get the squad full. In earlier days young German talent would be there instead but I guess the continuing desmise of Fra can be seen there pretty well. Garefrekes should have retired in 2011. I do see severe problems for them competing with Essen and Freiburg next year.

10. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    Probably because she's more of a FW or at least an offensive midfielder, so that's where she should sub in for her to be the most effective.

dakota701 and Batfink repped this.
  11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @dakota701 Frankfurt sign a proven Bundesliga goal scorer, ignore her existence for most of the season, and then finally decided to bring her into a match they need to score goals, by playing her in CM next to Saskia Bartusiak....:confused:.

I feel Frankfurt's transfer policy and overall management for the past few years, continues to be really disorganized in hindsight right now...:whistling:

dakota701 repped this.
  12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't think anybody knows the answer to this question, but it pretty much summarises why an old power house like Frankfurt have been so inconsistent over the past few years.

Frankfurt's future planning just doesn't look to be at the same level as their rivals anymore....
    Yeah.. with a smaller talent pool, it was easier for the Frankfurt being located where they are to sweep up all the top talent in Germany, but for very obvious reasons those days are coming to an end.

They could improve their international scouting to bring in players more relevant to their teams needs, but with WOB, Bayern, Potsdam, all having superior youth systems, Frankfurt have to get smarter on the ways they build their squad over the next few years with a Freiburg, or Essen, doing really well picking up the rest of the nations best prospects.

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    More 19th Round Games...

FULL MATCH = DFB-TV

SC Sand [​IMG] 0 : 3 [​IMG] Bayern München

1899 Hoffenheim 4:0 (3:0) 1. FC Köln

FF USV Jena 3:0 (1:0) Turbine Potsdam

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 4:1 (2:0) SV Werder Bremen

SC Freiburg vs FF USV Jena takes place tomorrow, but so far during round 19, we've seen Frankfurt lose ground on second place, Bayer Leverkusen trample all over Bremen's dreams of top flight survival, as Bayern end their seasons minor two game bad patch, by coasting past a SC Sand team wasting their clearly unfair field advantages...:rolleyes:

It must be noted Bayern for the first time this season started with a back four..o_O, and eased past their opponents who lost to basement dwelling Bremen last week, probably still distracted from league concerns right now, dancing on cloud nine reliving their achievements in reaching their first cup final too.

Leverkusen made it perfectly clear they have no intention of losing their current feeder club role within the top division either, comprehensively rolling over an optimistic Werder Bremen side, to finally extinguish their dim hopes of 1st season survival among the elite of Germany.

Plus if it wasn't already obvious for clubs hoping to finish a league season smoothly, it's never really a good idea to announce the end of season departure for a long standing coach either... I'm looking at you Potsdam lol.

14. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news....

• 23 year-old Carolin Simon signs to play for SC Freiburg next season...:geek:
    • 27 year-old Marisa Ewer signs for Birmingham City LFC in England's WSL
    • Jessica Wich, Rebecca Knaak, Merle Barth and Turid Knaak, all extended their contracts at Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Ok, so Bayer Leverkusen has a busy week lol; but let me say this, SC Freiburg signing Carolin Simon is a HUGE signal of intent from one of the Bundesliga's rising teams...:ninja:

23 years old with 115 Bundesliga matches already played, Simon is another young German wnt regular in the making to be swooped up by a club showcasing very clear intent to do a lot more than languish in mid table mediocrity.

Wake up Frankfurt... two of Marozsan - Laudehr - Garefrekas aren't going to be around to carry you through next season, and various rivals to your domestic relevancy are already making smart decisions to improve themselves in the right areas too...:cautious:

15. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Final game of the 19th Round...

All Highlights = DFB-TV

SC Freiburg [​IMG] 1 : 2 [​IMG] FF USV Jena

Goal of the round: Sara Däbritz vs SC Sand...:notworthy:. Other's may prefer the long distance strikes from Rebecca Knaak, or Kristina Sundov, but the near post Ronaldo chop to set up the first time strike towards the goals opposite far top corner, was a real sequence of electric play from Bayern's deceptively effective goal scoring AM.

1. FC Bayern München :50 pts
    2. VfL Wolfsburg :41 pts
    3. 1. FFC Frankfurt :37 pts
    4. SC Sand :28 pts
    5. FF USV Jena :28 pts
    6. SC Freiburg :26 pts
    7. SGS Essen :26 pts
    8. FFC Turbine Potsdam :24 pts
    9. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :24 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :21 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :13 pts
    12. 1. FC Köln :6 pts

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In Other News....

• U-19/20 national player Nina Ehegötz transfers from 1. FC Köln to Bayer 04 Leverkusen next season
    • Swiss national player Rachel Rinast (24) transfers from 1. FC Köln to Bayer 04 Leverkusen next season
    • Lena Schrum (25) transfers from 1. FC Köln to Bayer 04 Leverkusen next season
    • A medial ligament knee sprain from training, sees Simone Laudehr out of Sunday's UCL semi final 2nd leg

Frankfurt's already bleak hopes turn to complete ashes on the back of Laudehr's name being added to the injury list. Garefrekas - Marozsan - Laudehr, all injured...:speechless:

17. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Maybe (just maybe!) this will force the coach to play Ogimi? :x3:

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is this really a game Ogimi wants to be part of...:unsure:. I saw the 1st match of this UCL semi final, and trust me, the 4-0 final score really flattered Frankfurt.

There's 3 games left for Frankfurt this season, and without Wolfsburg's players deciding to commit an epic seppuku, I don't see how it ends with Ogimi being part of some kind of amazing turnaround for Frankfurt's present/future UCL hopes.

I mean missing Marozsan and Garefrekas, Frankfurt's coach didn't even start her or want to use her up front during their recent Bundesliga defeat to Freiburg...:confused:, and I can only imagine the disaster that could happen if this was to reoccur vs a superior and rampant Wolfsburg team.

White/Blue_since1860 and blissett repped this.
  19. RockyTopFan

RockyTopFan Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Tennessee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm shocked and confused?.?.? I thought players were required to play as long as they had two semi-functional legs.
    [​IMG]

20. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If link above works, the Bayern vs Leverkusen match starts today at 14:00 CET

Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg UCL semi final 2nd leg starts 15:00 CET, and I'm pretty sure there's streams for that match floating around too.

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Edit nevermind, works!

22. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  23. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "Yay!!! Theyve done it! "

like nobody in this thread

24. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Probably everyone just assumed Bayern had won the league already since months! :laugh:

After all, could anyone imagine a different ending?