Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wow... how you can rationalize female European internationals being in the same bucket as female players from African, South American, or Asian football markets is...:confused:. Agents trying to find elite players from top European nations new clubs, has absolutely nothing to do with scouting networks that should be able to identify the best talents in regions of the world few followers of European/North American football would ever see.

Signing a mass group of athletes from one national team, hoping a decent international tournament performance can generate interest for clients searching for new homes, is not a credible scouting network worthy of the name.

I mean when you see what goes into the male side of scouting, it's goofy to read you explaining away what's clearly not happening, as me simply not knowing whats behind the curtain of the women's scene..:unsure:; this as if the evidence of underdeveloped structures of scouting networks in women's football aren't so clear, you yourself even highlighted the fact that women are a long way from being viewed as assets worth transfer fee's which generally create the need for highly effective scouting networks.

See, if scouting in women's football was a legit part of the pro scene, when EA was creating it's latest FIFA game, they would have already had an extensive resource of information using the various well known professional performance analysis companies that exist around the world; but wait, that wasn't in place for women's football, and you know why...;)

2. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No, I have zero problems with talented foreign players taking spots on any team. My issue with top German sides (maybe even other nations too) though, is that for all of their recent foreign recruitment policy, I'm not seeing any better on field results/performance compared to when more domestic names filled out the top teams squads.

Look at WOB. They have fantastic best of the best foreign 1st team regulars like Hansen and Fischer, but go on to mix that with a few more names this season who could have just as easily been replaced with various domestic names from around the league, to produce just as good or even better results within the unique professional environment WOB holds over it's league rivals.

You think me dumb enough not to understand just how important Bayern's GK and defense of Korpela - Holstad Berge - Manieri - Lewandowski - Abbé, is to their current league success..? I know how important elite foreign talent is for any league, I just think amongst the Bundesliga elite, a little more deliberation needs to be going towards the choice's made on the approach to squad management.

Hey, reading other peoples complaints around this kind of subject, I know you fully understand how stupid it is watching European teams participate in the short-termism franchise element of this sport....

3. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    @Batfink , I read all your replies and they are quite hilarious.....it's hilarious because as I was slowly realizing in our long exchange view on Faiss's case, scouting in female football, German's super talented youth etc.....You really live in a fantasy world (no offense) nothing is perfect or black and white even in women's soccer but things are definitely going in a good direction.;)

4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah, I'm being told that I live in a fantasy world by Debzy...[​IMG]

P to the Wee repped this.
  5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Just imagine France would win a single Euro knockout game....

P to the Wee repped this.
  6. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #131 Batfink, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    http://www.dfb.de/news/detail/bayer...ie-staerkste-spielklasse-der-welt-139617/p/2/

http://www.dfb.de/news/detail/kraus-kleinere-klubs-holen-auf-137272/p/2/

@debzy Hmmm, in those ^^ recent interview's with the DFB's website, it appears Vero Boquete and Daniel Kraus (head coach of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) hold a few points of view that fit in very timely with our back and forth on the perceived pro's and cons of the Frauen-Bundesliga...:whistling:

Kraus hinting at a clear swell of domestic talent, with a globe trotting Boquete making it perfectly clear she feels the Bundesliga is the toughest female league competition in the world... hmmm, oh no, my fantasy, it's....
    [​IMG]

7. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    @Batfink,
    If Kraus believe that the smaller clubs are catching up the bigger ones well,good for him and for you, but could they keep their group for a long period of time that's the question ?...Because from what you say Wagner and Magull are on loan, in the end of the season they'll be back at Wolfsburg....and Benkarth, Gwinn, Kayikci? somebody will come for them for sure. Freiburg lost Dabritz last season, Leupolz and Abbe' the year before so I strongly doubt they could maintain their best players for at least three seasons...They remind me a lot Rodez in our league, a team playing one of the most attractive football in D1 but unable to compete against our big four because every season their best players go to....the top four:rolleyes:...

ps: The Bundesliga is the toughest league in Europe, there is absolutely no doubt about it but tough doesn't absolutely mean best.....according to Americans (see Horan growth ), Neid (see Bremer growth) and Dickemann in an interview she did not long time ago, there is no better place than D1F to improve your technical abilities.:thumbsup:

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @debzy Huh... A long period of time...? You do realize an older version of the Bundesliga was able to help foster the rise of a club like Duisburg not so long ago; this being a club who's dealt with relegation in recent times, but was once capable of winning domestic league and cup titles, before eventually adding it's one and only major European honor...:whistling:

Now in the era of increasing male club backing, with the right planning, and the right timing, I'm sensing more club coaches are probably waking up to the reality of there literally being no reason as to why the Bundesliga couldn't produce another Duisburg-ish accent with any one of a host of clubs currently in the top league.

Will this definitely happen... who knows; but as much as you continue to try and deny it, there's only been increasing evidence a genuine talent swell is being felt around the Bundesliga right now, which in turn is once again fostering a scenario where players can spend 3-4 years at a club not named Frankfurt, Wolfsburg, Potsdam, or Bayern Munich, and achieve major success.

9. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #134 Batfink, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    @debzy Oh, and it's rather amusing to read your latest bit of hypocrisy, stating your views on the Bundesliga being tough but not the best...:unsure:; this just after your previous attempt to ridicule my reasoning of Bayern being good, but not the best the German league has to offer right now either.

Highlighting the presumed extra development/growth of Horan, when prior to heading back to the U.S., she's not done anything particularly significant beyond playing pro ball for a non trophy lifting PSG side. Or pointing at Bremer's supposed extra development, when at 18 she left for France having showcased she was the most complete forward in the world in her first U-20 WWC, already excelling for a Potsdam team at 16/17-yo, by helping them reach later stages/finals of domestic and European competition. Were these's examples meant to prove something...?

Playing for Lyon, Dinkenmann's only ever known the role of being an honorary member of the French wnt team, within a league competition it would be near impossible to get a ranked #9 out of 12 to go away from home vs either on of the top two, possessing enough quality and temerity to actually come away with a win; and it's now in a league like that, where Dinkenmann will begin to notice how difficult it is to simply earn the right to play attractive technical football, let alone win with it.

Maybe she should play in the Nadeshiko league before making the claim of there being no better place than D1F to improve your technical abilities too. Because if you've managed to see the highlight footage of that league, it's easy to feel slightly different about proclamations concerning the best league to develop a players technical abilities...:whistling:

Lechus7 repped this.
  10. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Just like Dabritz, Leupolz, Bremer did ?....looooool:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....Your statement is invalidated by Germany's best youngsters..:laugh:..... that's why I say you live in a fantasy world:ninja::notworthy:..... and please stop talking about Duisburg as an example...their achievement happened in another ERA of women football...:rolleyes:
    You still have problems in understanding the difference between tough league and best clubs in Europe...but at this point I'm pretty sure you'll never get it...Anyway, keep on trying to explain why in your opinion Bayern despite being the title holder, 12 points (I mean 12 points!!!) ahead of the second couldn't be considered the best team in Bundesliga atm:eek::confused::ROFLMAO:....Batfink please!!:(:whistling:....
    And for Bremer, Horan, Dickenmann, what I reported were not my words by Silvia Neid, USA fans and Lara's own....btw they were talking about growth in TECHNICAL abilities, France's trademark not Germany...sorry;).

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Huh... 2008/09 is another era of women's football now....o_O Seriously, I'd laugh if this level of farce wasn't so consistent from you.

If anybody dare mentions Germany having something positive in it's near future, you'll claim it's not that significant or unworthy of healthy speculation. Anybody talk positive about the recent past of women's football in Germany, you'll claim it doesn't matter, because it's a past that remains irrelevant to the far more important present. Anybody mention the positive strides being made in the present day of women's football in Germany, you'll claim it's nothing special because... reasons...:rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure we've gone down this road prior/during the last Euro tournament, and even then I warned you of your needless resentment possibly leaving you blind to the more obvious factors of German women's football; and guess what, I think your doing it all over again...

12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No... I didn't call the Bundesliga the best league, I simply showed you what Boquete felt about it, and how it related to my views on the general level of talent rising. And I know D1F is a league more straight forward in the assessment of it's best teams, but if you've ever seen Bayern play, and compare it to WOB, you'd know exactly what I mean mentioning Bayern's current position not truly representative of the quality of the league.
    Again.... you avoid the issue, but my point still stands.

A world class talent long before ever leaving Germany for France, evidence of Bremer's supposed growth remains completely none existent to anybody who's seen her progress within the youth wnt's, and Potsdam. I'd admit, I have no clue what/how Horan's doing now, but on leaving U.S. high school club soccer straight for D1F, I don't remember her doing anything which provides credibility to France turning her into some kind of brilliant technician. Oh, and lets talk about Dickenmann's opinion after she's done longer than 6 months in German football...

It's cool that Lyon and PSG can provide exciting homes for the globes top talent, but places like Sweden have helped develop significantly more potential than France has ever had in it's time; but does none of that count because it's featuring the likes of a 2007 Marta, and it's prior to Lyon and PSG's arrival on the continental scene...:rolleyes:

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Won't normally do this, but since I have time... 13 Gameday

SC Freiburg 2 : 0 Turbine Potsdam
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-sc-freiburg-vs-turbine-potsdam/13140/

SC Sand 4 : 1 SGS Essen
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-sc-sand-vs-sgs-essen/13145/

SV Werder Bremen 0 : 3 VfL Wolfsburg
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-sv-werder-bremen-vs-vfl-wolfsburg/13147/

FF USV Jena 3 : 1 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-ff-usv-jena-vs-bayer-04-leverkusen/13146/

Bayern Munich 1 : 0 1. FC Köln
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-bayern-muenchen-vs-1-fc-koeln/13144/

1. FFC Frankfurt 4 : 1 1899 Hoffenheim
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-1-ffc-frankfurt-1899-hoffenheim/13159/

1. FC Bayern Münich :37 pts
    2. VfL Wolfsburg :25 pts
    3. 1. FFC Frankfurt :25 pts
    4. SC Sand :21 pts
    5. SC Freiburg :20 pts
    6. SGS Essen :19 pts
    7. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :18 pts
    8. 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam :16 pts
    9. FF USV Jena :16 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :9 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :7 pts
    12. 1. FC Köln :6 pts

Goal of the round: Hasret Kayikci

Köln and Bremen remain rooted to the relegation zone, while high flying Bayern stay 12 points clear of joint second placed Wolsburg and Frankfurt, in the process setting a new Frauen-Bundesliga record of 36 games unbeaten.

Not fearing relegation (yet...:cautious:), the up and mainly down season of Potsdam continues after the winter break, as they receive their 7th defeat thanks to a unpredictable but often exciting Freiburg side who saw the return of Lina Magull as a late substitute too.

Lechus7, debzy and White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  14. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Loooool....you CAN'T be serious!!...you certainly didn't paid attention but since the season 2008/09 a few things changed so here is a little recap to what happened in women's football during all these years:
    Grings retired, Russian clubs went m.i.a, OL became the most feared team on European scene, many big male clubs considerably invested in women football not only Wolfsburg and Bayern but also Barcelona, Chelsea, PSG etc...Umea disappeared new Sweden clubs emerged specially one called Tyreso who...nevermind it's a long story....WPS closed down but USA has a new league called NWSL which is also the name of the English one called FAWSL :)rolleyes:....) where wealthy male clubs such as Man.City and Liverpool are taking it seriously, the internet thanks to social media, streaming matches, female football specialized websites etc...is making our sport increasingly popular.... and for last :rolleyes:...welcome to the new ERA welcome to 2016 Batfink:ROFLMAO::thumbsup:;).

ps: I watched Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim , the full match, yesterday ..great game I like Hoffenheim goalie and it's always a pleasure to watch such a talented player like Maroszan and it's great to know that she is heading to D1F the league of creative players....:thumbsup:.

15. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    And yet with all of that highly selective recollection of events, you forget to mention that beyond one French club, and a host of names who've been very active but within new teams, it's the elite clubs of the Frauen-Bundesliga who've remained the most consistent/stable factor in the run up to your so called new era for women's football.

Seeking to use Grings current retirement status as some kind of sign of Duisburg's past accent being devoid of relevancy, is a truly weak diversion tactic. It completely misses the fact Duisburg's 08/09 team also had a host of names still involved in the playing side of the game right now, plus pretending Russian teams spending money back then, isn't the same as PSG or Lyon doing the same thing later down the line, doesn't help to discredit my point on Bundesliga's emerging clubs either.

The U.S. losing artificially crafted leagues every 2-3 years, makes slower German club development less meaningful..? A poor English league see's Arsenal win it's nations one and only UEFA cup title, but now that Man City and Liverpool are on the scene, past German club development no longer has value in 2016...? Your entire argument constantly seeks to diminish the success of anything German related lol, but ignores all the trends I'm talking about that could signal Germany having another club replicate an unlikely Duisburg's not so distant past accomplishments.
    Yeah, and when she's involved in regular 12-0 beatdowns, creating and scoring goals at a freakish rate, you'll be claiming she's improved more in France, even though every German fan won't notice any difference whenever she playing for the wnt...:rolleyes:

When you see how important she is to a half decent coach at Frankfurt, it's crazy to see think Silvia Neid still can't understand building a team around players like Marozsan...:(

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  17. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Recent News
    • Ralf Kellermann signs a contract extension with VfL Wolfsburg ending 2019.
    • Current Frankfurt interim coach 38 year old Australian Matt Ross has signed a contract to become the teams head coach until June 30th 2017....:cautious:
    • Tinja-Riikka Korpela has extended her contract with FC Bayern München for another 2 years.
    • After a short trial period (I suspect they were testing for lingering injury concerns...?) 26 year old three time UCL winner :speechless: Josephine Henning leaves PSG and joins Arsenal Ladies in England's WSL.

18. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Wolfsburg - Bayern: 1-1 ; Wullaert/ Behringer .

After my exchange of opinions with Batfink I decided to give a closer look to the Bundesliga...after all why not....first of all I'd like to congratulate DFB for their fantastic streaming service, the quality of image and speed of connection is top notch..I really enjoy it:thumbsup:.
    Talking about the game, imo Bayern coach Worle won the duel (obviously the coaches one not the game...) his team has clearly a better tactical preparation/ identity than Wolfsburg, you can hate the way they play but you must admit the Bavarian know what they are doing on he pitch. Personally I am not an admirer of the 5-4-1 formation and in Bayern's case is a pure one as it doesn't change in any phase of the game.
    For this match, the title holder orders were the same that the one against Lyon, and I suppose they are always the same....I mean, settle deep and compact (a double wall basically..) regain the ball and build a direct (not necessary fast) attack....However, it didn't really worked out because Wolfsburg by playing with four behind plus Goessling protecting the defense didn't allow Bayern to create proper counter attack, indeed their goal came out of nowhere even though it was a great strike from Behringer.
    I am not sure Kellerman wanted his team to actually win the game....I mean ,everybody knows Bayern plays in 5-4-1 so it's usually better to attack on the flanks and to contour the wall.....however, Wolfsburg kept on building central, slow and predictable attacks till Tessa Wullaert came on at 10 minutes from the end....Bayern is beatable but you must attack them , changing pace/rhythm , playing with one touch and one-two in order to not let them sit deep...everything Wolfsburg started doing only at 10 minutes from the end of the game, too late.

Batfink repped this.
  19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well well well...
    [​IMG]

I'll go over your points later, but without having even watched the game yet, I can clearly tell you've noticed MANY of the things which draw my irritation and attention whenever seeing these two teams play.

20. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Anybody noticed Maros golazo for the 3-4?

21. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, quite impressive in fact.

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    14 Gameday...

VfL Wolfsburg 1:1 (0:0) FC Bayern München
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-vfl-wolfsburg-fc-bayern-muenchen/13178/

1. FC Köln 0:1 (0:1) SC Freiburg
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-1-fc-koeln-vs-sc-freiburg/13184/

1. FFC Turbine Potsdam 3:4 (1:2) 1. FFC Frankfurt
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-turbine-potsdam-vs-1-ffc-frankfurt/13193/

SGS Essen 0:1 (0:1) Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-sgs-essen-vs-bayer-04-leverkusen/13191/

SV Werder Bremen 1:2 (0:2) FF USV Jena
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-sv-werder-bremen-vs-ff-usv-jena/13192/

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2:3 (1:2) SC Sand
    http://tv.dfb.de/video/highlights-1899-hoffenheim-vs-sc-sand/13194/

1. FC Bayern München :38 pts
    2. 1. FFC Frankfurt :28 pts
    3. VfL Wolfsburg :26 pts
    4. SC Sand :24 pts
    5. SC Freiburg :23 pts
    6. SGS Essen :19 pts
    7. FF USV Jena :19 pts
    8. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :18 pts
    9. 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam :16 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :12 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :7 pts
    12. 1. FC Köln :6 pts

Goal of the round: Dzsenifer Marozsan

Frankfurt continues it's Marozsan inspired rise towards the top of the league, while the excellent form of Svenja Huth still can't stop the continued decent of Turbine Potsdam; and this once again in a season neither teams standout player can receive any love from the national coach...:confused:

Thanks to a very tidy finish from touted youth wnt prospect Anna Gasper, perennial relegation contenders Bayer Leverkusen produces the surprising result of the round, versus an Essen side who may be losing the momentum it gained headed into the winter break.

Plus in the same match Nina Burger manages to produce the miss of the season, Slovakian's female POTY Dominika Skorvankova should be mentioned for her great run and finish vs Hoffenheim...:thumbsup:

Lechus7 and debzy repped this.
  23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Their clearly set up very methodically to be successfully boring lol; and as long as teams are prepared to push on to them in the Bundesliga, the impressive run of 1-0/2-0 wins for Bayern will continue too.
    Yes, this is exactly what Bayern do in every game they play, and it's exactly why they'll continue to struggle in Europe facing various teams over two legs unwilling to fall into the trap of naively taking the game to their highly negative but talented opponents.
    Yeah, until Hansen moved out wide to take on Bayern's packed defense, WOB didn't appear to know how to do anything against the league leaders deployment of such a super defensive game plan

I still can't understand WOB's use of Popp being the teams #10 in the second half...:confused:, but this was the first time I've seen them play this season and felt like they actually had a balanced defense - midfield platform to try and win a match of football without conceeding cheap goals.

The full back situation at WOB still isn't good enough either (should have been fixed by now), but without Keßler it seems common sense has finally prevailed with Bussaglia replacing Bernauer, and now it's wait and see how long it takes for Kellerman to figure out that Popp should only ever be a #9 in a team where you have the likes of Hansen, Jakabfi, Bachmann, Kerschowski, as genuine creative threats from OUT WIDE.

I'm always left in bemusement as to why every coach but Maren Meinert will deploy Popp in every other position besides the lone #9 role...

24. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Goodbye SV Werder Bremen and 1. FC Köln. Short of a miracle both clubs will likely be headed straight back down to lower league football again, but it will be interesting to see where some of their better performers end up next season...:coffee: