Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion dans 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' créé par White/Blue_since1860, 31 Août 2015.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Whoah look at the table after just 4 games. TPis out of the title race. WOB are already 5 pts behind! Do you think they can still make it?
    [​IMG]

gricio61 aime ça.
  2. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

22 Novembre 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Being this is the first season I somewhat follow ABL, I wouldn't say WOB are out of it yet.

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Given that the top 4 normally beat the shit out of all the other teams and that the championship was decided on direct encoutners - yes, this is pretty different to recent years. It is probably a sign that minor teams are not that minor anymore.

blissett aime ça.
  4. blissett

blissett Member+

20 Août 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ...or simply one of them is falling down in flames, as it happened with Duisburg some years ago. Time will tell.

5. blissett

blissett Member+

20 Août 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ...or simply one of the big teams (notabli Potsdam) is falling down in flames, as it happened with Duisburg some years ago. Time will tell.

6. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

23 Novembre 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Potsdam's down fall was easy to predict; besides injuries to Nagasato, Cramer & Elsig, they've lost a substantial amount of firepower from last year after Frausing-Peterson, Simic, Amonma, Andonova, Bremer & Evans. left They've brought in Kellond, Huth, Schmidt, Mauro & Makanza this season, but I don't think those newbies are anywhere on par with what Potsdam lost.
    The one thing puzzling about front runners Munich & Frankfurt, is that their both 4-0 but with very low scores. Frankfurt for instance has scored only 6 goals(in 4 games) while giving up zero. Got to wonder if their going so 'defense crazy' in preparation for taking on that huge juggernaut, Lyon, somewhere down the line in the CL?

blissett et gricio61 aiment ça.
  7. blissett

blissett Member+

20 Août 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks for you opinion, Hotjam2.

By the way, I am sorry for the double-posting: I had some malfunctioning and I wasn't sure my post had been sent. When I realized I had sent it twice, it was too late to edit. :oops:

8. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

23 Mars 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    Actually, the new CEO has already stated that their football sponsoring is one of the areas where budget cuts are considered. It depends on how severe VW will be hit. VW is the biggest employer in Lower Saxony and partially state owned. If people start to lose their jobs, they will have to make severe cuts elsewhere too, even if they are just symbolic.

And the main reason why VW started to pump money into VfL wolfsburg was that the former CEO is a big football fan.

The managers do the same as the players and coaches of VfL. They live just outside of Wolfsburg, not exactly a grey wasteland:
    http://www.reiseland-niedersachsen.de/staedte-im-braunschweiger-land-1

Or they live in Berlin. A few thousand people commute from Berlin to Wolfsburg every day, the train takes about 50 minutes.

gricio61 et blissett aiment ça.
  9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well, this post was the state of the news two weeks ago. We didnt know about what got public just yesterday. It is, like you said, unknown what the exact impact will be. And: I didnt talk about why they started it but why they ARE running it. Also no.2: for the middle management positions and what they expect in entertainment, it is grey wasteland. Im allowed to say that, Ive got relatives living nearby.

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ten mins into the game. Hermione looking well. But wow the Enschede stadium looks crowded. Nice!

11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Shitty game. Duch leading 1-0 until 80th minute and P's bae steps up with a golazo.

P to the Wee aime ça.
  12. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

23 Mars 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    I didn't actually check the date, but while the comments weren't known then - that this might effect VfL Wolfsburg was pretty clear from the start. And the club was kept running for pretty much the same reason why it got started - it was the hobby of the old big-shots at VW (plus marketing - that VW wants to make Wolfsburg more attractive isn't exactly news, but they aren't going to keep the club alive just for that). Right now people here are very concerned - the city of Wolfsburg is preparing for the worst case scenario already, if this happens VfL will be the least of their problems.

gricio61 et blissett aiment ça.
  13. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Can u believe it... TP lose their next game against Leverkusen and thats their first win too.

14. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

23 Novembre 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Potsdam is now in 11th place(relegation zone) it's hard to believe because they still got some active NT players like Kemme, Schmidt & Huth, along with Swiss NT captain, Wahti & the Aussie, Kellond-Knight, who I believe made the WC all-star team.
    The coach Bernd Schroeder(age 73) probably is getting too old. Ada Hegerberg bad mouthed him in this article after she played for him a few years back
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snkffa

as BL, glad to see the blond cutie, Turrid Knaak, playing so well; she was part of the 2010 u20 WC championship team, but never made the big time(meaning big club or senior NT) since

15. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I just think Schröder has lost his powerful position now that hell be leaving after the season and so the envorinment of pressure -like described by Hegerberg- does not work anymore.

btw big game today. If Wolfsburg lose they will be in trouble too.
    [​IMG]

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Solo golazo by Goeßling for the 0:2 after 38 minutes.

17. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    653199951250464768 is not a valid tweet id

gricio61 et P to the Wee aiment ça.
  18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol @ Bayern for not making use of the other results! :p

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What the heck is going on this year? Frankfurt only with a draw @ Bremen ?

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

23 Novembre 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    72nd minute, SC Sand 1, Wolfsburg 0.........but will it hold up?

21. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

23 Novembre 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and the lead holds up.............I can hear the Wolfies sayin about the goal .........Damn.......janovic, why you had to score!

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wtf is going on with the league this year?

23. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    21 Novembre 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unpredictability is so much fun.

24. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    4 Janvier 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. BlueCrimson

BlueCrimson Member+

North Carolina Courage
    United States
    21 Novembre 2012
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm looking for a breakdown of all of Sasic's goals from last season, but I can't find anything. I want to know how many she scored against each team. Can one of you help me out?

Partager cette page