Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    she looked in horrible pain, clutching her ankle when she went down around the 47th minute. She was immediately replaced. Hope it's nothing serious, is there any mention in the Germany press about it?

2. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #252 Batfink, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    21'st Round Matches...
    ALL HIGHLIGHTS = http://tv.dfb.de/page/allianz-frauen-bundesliga/310/1/#filter

Turbine Potsdam [​IMG] 4 : 0 [​IMG] VfL Wolfsburg

1. FC Köln 2:0 (1:0) FF USV Jena

SC Sand 0:3 (0:1) 1. FFC Frankfurt

Bayer 04 Leverkusen 1:3 (0:1) SC Freiburg

SGS Essen 0:1 (0:0) Bayern München

1899 Hoffenheim 2:0 (0:0) SV Werder Bremen

Goal of the round: Lise Munk's second goal vs Jena was probably a more precise execution than it needed to be, but it made for a far more climactic end result watching the bounce take the ball into the top corner.

Well, this round was all about goodbye's, with good glimpses into both promising and uncertain futures for clubs at the top and bottom of this seasons league.

First off was the featured match of the round, where an underachieving Turbine Potsdam woke up again to put another beating on a Wolfsburg side I still see as being critically handcuffed by a coach, who's been nothing but indecisive trying to figure out the construction of his best 11 this season; but I'll go more into this match later...

With Wolfsburg's defeat, going into the seasons final round facing Bayer Leverkusen, it seems FFC Frankfurt have a new glimmer of hope of obtaining an unlikely UCL place in a season of otherwise major disappointments. But looking at Sand, I sense a clear shift in priorities considering they haven't even won another match since their cup semi success...

In the last home game for their coach, Essen put up a great fight vs the champions and come away with a 1-0 defeat that on closer inspection of the highlights, only solidifies the positive appraisals of work done by Markus Högner; and looking at glimpses of the connection between Mediema and Iwabuchi again, with a view towards the UCL, it will be interesting to see if Bayern's coach can continue to take his team in a more expansive direction, and still execute a successful league campaign.

Plus for a second week in a row now, Köln manage to win..o_O, as Hoffenheim continue their quietly steady way too good for relegation form. But more intriguing is Freiburg having the experience of this season behind them, possibly retaining it's best talent and adding more quality in key positions, possibly becoming the closest thing to the young exciting FCR 2001 Duisburg team of 2007-09...:cautious:

1. FC Bayern München :56 pts
    2. VfL Wolfsburg :44 pts
    3. 1. FFC Frankfurt :43 pts
    4. SC Freiburg :32 pts
    5. SGS Essen :29 pts
    6. SC Sand :28 pts
    7. FF USV Jena :28 pts
    8. FFC Turbine Potsdam :27 pts
    9. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :27 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :21 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :13 pts
    12. 1. FC Köln :12 pts

Top scorer's Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 21 - 15
    2. Vivianne Miedema 21 - 14
    3. Svenja Huth 21 - 13

Top scorer's by hit rate Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 21 - 15
    2. Dzsenifer Marozsán 13 - 9
    3. Vivianne Miedema 21 - 14
    4. Svenja Huth 21 - 13
    5. Amber Hearn 21 - 11

3. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

After 45 years at Turbine Potsdam, Bernd Schröder's final home game see's his latest re-building project comprehensively beat a strong VfL Wolfsburg side for the second time this season.

A coach who's seen it all as a unified Germany gradually emerged as a force in global women's football, Bernd Schröder also process sparked all kinds of controversy down the years too, being a necessary if annoying voice of discontent, speaking out against the east - west divide, the DFB, and it's increasingly dictatorial approach to running the senior wnt.

Often viewed from the outside as a no-nonsense even abrasive coach to deal with, Schröder's overseen and development a truly impressive amount of talent, in ways that are probably best understood when you look at a club like Wolfsburg, and realize much of the foundation of their recent success, was initially built on the spine of players they headhunted from Turbine Potsdam.

Looking forward, Potsdam's next coach will have access to a better team than the league table would suggest, but it will be interesting to see if somebody else can continue the legacy of what club did best with Schröder in charge, highlighted in the 45 min showcase of a B-team playing Laura Lindner, scoring two goals on her senior team debut.

So in my mind, getting the very best version of Alushi on to the field may have been the defining memory I have watching a Turbine Potsdam side play, and it should be noted win or lose, Bernd Schröder always had his teams play offensive minded football against the very best of opponents, both home and abroad too.

Bauser and blissett repped this.
  4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news...
    • Sharon Beck (21) leaves Bayer 04 Leverkusen, and signs for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    • Isabella Hartig (18) stays with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, extending her loan from parent club Bayern München
    • Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic extends her contract with 1. FFC Frankfurt until 2018
    • Two games will be shown live on DFB-TV for the final day of the league season

5. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Trying to degrade D1F as usual.....I wonder if Lyon destroy Wolfsburg what would you say....lol:laugh:
    ps: Like Bremer?..Did Pauline says she wants to leave France or something....Anyway, one German who will certainly leave is Mittag who by the way miserably failed at Paris but for you French league is easy...:speechless:..and please tell Lotzen to stop talking about D1F we don't want her here!

At least in France Dzsenifer will have a career not shorten by injuries (but you know the "toughest league in Europe"...Batfink please...) or be completely demotivated at 27/28 years old. Don't worry OL will further develop her talent just like they did with Ada and Pauline and it will be beneficial for all ;).

6. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    everybody knows that Lyon will most likely win the CL, but that's because it's a super stacked team. But consider this:

while over 90% of Germany's NT's play in the Bundesliga, it's also supported by over 85% of Switzerland's & Austria NT's. Those are two top 20 teams.

England got over 90% of their players in the WSL. But their also supported by over 50% of Scotland, Wales, Ireland top players and surprisingly a half dozen of Dutch NT's

the NWSL got over 95% of America's best, plus over 80% of Canada's as well,

But while France has some top quality foreign players in their league, their all in the top 3/4 teams and nothing noteworthy in the bottom 8/or anything like the almost entire squads like of the 3 nation plus, Bundesliga is comprised of
    I was glad to see finally Potsdam play with 2 cb's, Hopefully their new coach does the same in the future. And of course, Elsig return and dominance in the air as she cleared headers with confidence everything that Wolfsburg kicked into the penalty area. Still wish she wasn't a cb, she's not that strong in tackling ground balls, but wish she'll was back at DM, still remember those days from a couple years ago when Elsig ruled that spot until the CL semi when Drawes(the only cb back then) got injured, and Elsig got switched back there with of course disastrous results. This victory of the Wolfies might of been sweet revenge for her!

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @debzy Unlike me disproving your weak narrative of Germany's top female league being excessively physical, beyond petty disparaging comments of particular individuals and the leagues second placed side, I'm not seeing any evidence to highlight how D1F is a tough league, let alone a league competition as taxing as the Bundesliga can be each week for it's best teams, or players...

After 7 years of up's and down's with Frankfurt, Marozsan (24) has taken the path of least resistance by choosing to play for a team where wining titles, playing in Europe every season, can always be counted on thanks to 12-0/9-0 results every other week during glorified training matches.

Plus changing from any German club to Lyon, knowing multiple double digit scorelines aren't that uncommon in their annual (is it ten years now..?) haul of domestic league and cup doubles, didn't make the rise of Ada Hegerberg any more surprising either; not when you understand the fact she left Germany at 17-18, having already shown she had all the potential to be a top forward.

So I wouldn't expect anything less from you taking weak shots at an injured Lotzen, or make believing Mittag is somehow to blame for big spending PSG's complete failure; but anybody's who's seen Bremer at Potsdam knows she'll do the same or better than Hegerberg playing up front surrounded by so much elite talent, and can't see the logic behind ant view where Marozsan will find it tougher playing in France, compared to the work load if she stayed at Frankfurt.

I genuinely commend France for choosing to stick with the long steady organic growth of competition within the league, not going down the path of fake parity; but even with a star filled Lyon side driving European club development, their still part of a league way off from being comparable to Germany's right now. Oh, and I'd also be careful with your low expectations of Wolfsburg too..:cautious:

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #258 Batfink, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
    I think Potsdam would have used a back four more often had Inka Wesely been fit, but looking at their mid-field, it's hard to argue with an always impressive Wälti being the first choice DM over Elsig, no?

Meister looks like a quality LB too, with Bianca Schmidt all set to return fit for next season; meaning returning players like Cramer, Elsig, Wesely, and Schmidt will make a huge upgrade to Potsdam next season, and with the right signings being brought in, could also be part of a vastly improved team given the scoring rate they already possess with just one player doing consistently well for them up front...

Bayern only conceding 7 goals all season is the real difference between them and everybody else in this league, and give Potsdam a settled back 4, with least one other credible goal threat next to Huth, I think this seasons league table may turn out to be a anomaly for them moving forward.

Losing Bremer, Asano Nagasato, Anonma, Evans, and Mjelde, all in the space of a few years was already a blow, but having so many injuries in defensive positions killed them this season, and they'll need to bring in at least 3 high quality signings just to get back to competing for second place any time soon.

9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #259 hotjam2, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Potsdam also brought up Kemme & Rauch to midfield. I just recall the teams's glory days of two years ago(they not only trounced Lyon in the CL, but were up there in league leaders) came to a disrupt end that fate full day(the vs WolfsburgCL semis) when Elsig got switched to CB from DM, which in my book started the downfall to this day for Potsdam.
    Can't really tell how good Walti is at DM, it's just that for me Elsig was a strong defensive stopper that control the air. as well when combating shoulder to shoulder, could knock anybody of their perch. I guess it's a matter of preference, if a coach prefers a a play making/attacking style DM/or not use that position all together.

10. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    @Batfink ,lol..I've never said that D1 was a "physically" tough league but "technically" is second to NONE worldwide...is a fact that don't need discussion! Anyway, what you think about Vero Boquete publicly criticizing the boring way to play in Bundesliga saying:
    "German football and specific Bayern is not my style...":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    That's because Switzerland and Austria are close to Germany , culturally geographically, just like The UK countries have close ties to England and Canada to USA plus if I'm right the Canadian federation have some agreement with NWSL . France doesn't have any really strong cultural link to any country around so it's harder for us having girls from a specific place in D1.

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ...:rolleyes: lol, but nobody here was discussing that, so... While it was also you who decided it was an outright affront for me to dare question the likely relaxing nature of Marozsan's future in D1F, and still haven't said anything for me to possibly doubt or retract what I said for being pure fallacy either...

Each week the top teams in the Bundesliga will be tested, win, lose, or draw. I don't see that in France, you didn't like what I suggested, but instead of telling/showing me why that's not true, your now trying to change the subject towards issues of technique...:confused:

Oh, and talking of technically strong leagues, please watch some Nadeshiko league highlights, and then get back to me on discussing how D1F is still second to none...;)
    ...:unsure: And who here hasn't openly stated that Bayern's women have been nothing but sleep inducing to watch at times this season...?

Your acting like Boquete is saying something to denigrate the league, but Bayern's often extremely defensive approach has lead to all kinds of critics of their league wining style of play this season.

Don't you remember the discussions I had with you earlier in the season, where I clearly mentioned how their 10 point lead over WOB was a highly misleading representation of the league?

The fact Boquete can't start ahead of youngsters like Iwabuchi and Däbritz may also have something to do with her comments, but nobody's defending Bayern's often turgid quality of play this season.

I mean it sounds odd with a 10 point lead, but they really have to improve in order to be where they want/aim to be over the next few years.

12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think Wälti's a legit CM/DM, who's all round game is of a far higher standard than you would expect from Elsig doing her kicking everything that moves routine lol.

Elsig will be like a quality new addition to Potsdam's first team next season, but you think of the areas where Postdam really need to improve, and like you've just highlighted with unlikely names impressing in the mid-field, they (Postdam) may already have other CM options that will only become better with time.

See, Potsdam have Huth excelling up front now, but beyond her it's pretty bleak for goals or elite levels of creativity. Then at the back Potsdam have impressive youngsters, solid veterans, and internationals set to return.

So looking at the mid-field, I can see where Elsig could play a DM role like she did a few years ago; but without elite creativity in front of her, I'm seeing a replacement for an all rounder like Mjelde being a way more valuable option to their CM next season.

Frankfurt and Bayern's summer fire sale of squad players means they'll be some more untapped Huth level talents available for Potsdam to pick up...:ninja:

13. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    @Batfink , I have watched some Nadeshiko league highlights and was impressed by their team play but in my opinion still they don't match D1F overall quality.
    Boquete is clearly denigrating the Bundesliga if she criticized the two times champions....I mean com'on it's so obvious.
    I have always said that Bundesliga is more balanced than D1F...I mean is so clear...just like Serie A, FA WSL, NWSL, the Swedish and Spanish league....but what makes D1 so particular is the strength of the top four able to win the title any of this league, yes I say it even Juvisy could win the German's league imho . Lyon in particular is very hard to judge , because they are able to beat even the minnows club in your country by 6-7 goals difference, OL is an elite team don't forget that. Just look at failure like Rapinoe, Herlovdsen, Ohno, Kenza Dali etc...all players who don't need presentation but were just not good enough for OL where not the best but the best of the best play....like Bussaglia only a back up at Lyon but fundamental at Wolfsburg....;)

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    my debzysplaining detector is off the range
    [​IMG]

Batfink repped this.
  15. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #265 Batfink, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    @debzy The way you chose to address the quality of the Nadeshiko league, tells me your almost trollish level of nationalistic bias for all things French, remains truly unrelenting lol... this even in the face of anything resembling an opportunity for you to showcase a mere glimmer of fair or balanced reasoning.
    Yeah, of course she is..:rolleyes:; because Boquete being continuously benched behind clearly inferior players like Däbritz and Iwabuchi, in a team indecisively wining it's second title in a row, all comes together to make Boquete look really peerless in her true value for Bayern right now lol.

Boquete left a more expansive UCL wining Frankfurt side, because she couldn't compete with Marozsan for the #10 role, and now she's stating the obvious about Bayern's current style of play, but from the bench stuck behind the likes of Iwabuchi, Miedema, Däbritz, Evans etc.. all players who've done significantly better than Boquete in this league, never complaining about the tougher tactical or stylistic demands placed on them.
    ...:ROFLMAO:....o_O I'm skipping the entire D1F top 4 being able to win the Bundesliga nonsense...:speechless:, but your completely missing the key points of the Bundesliga, if you honestly believe a Lyon situation could ever exist within it, just like Lyon has existed in France for a solid uncontested decade.

See, even when Germany saw Frankfurt build it's WNT laden squad, they could only win for a maximum three consecutive years before somebody else came along to take their crown; but you continue to ignore the circumstance and context that enables Lyon to be what they are within a limited D1F, and wider Europe.

Oh, and your point at the end about failures doesn't work either, when a young but talented squad player at Potsdam is currently setting scoring records in your supposedly ultimate proving ground of D1F. Plus why would you want to sh*t on a French national player like Bussaglia finding her way into Wolfsburg's team, when a youngster who was previously struggling to start for a comparatively weaker Potsdam side, is currently making D1F appear so effortless..?

16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news...
    • Inka Wesely (25) recovers from long term injury, and extends her contract to stay at Turbine Potsdam
    • Sophie Schmidt (27) extends her contract to stay at Frankfurt for another season
    • Frankfurt announce plans to make a concerted effort to integrate more home grown talents into their 1st team
    • Freiburg has 4 of their players at the forefront of Germany's U-17's wnt qualifying for the next U-17 WWC...:thumbsup:

Klara Bühl, Janina Minge, Giulia Gwinn, Vanessa Ziegler of SC Freiburg, all play major roles in getting Germany to another FIFA finals tournament, beating England 4-3 during the semi finals stage of the on going U-17 European championships; Hmmm, like FCR 2001 Duisburg, I'm thinking Freiburg are building towards something potentially very special...:ninja:

And within a new landscape of big male backed clubs like Bayern and Wolfsburg not only having more money, but also housing superior youth systems, it appears that Frankfurt are trying to fix a major issue they've previously ignored for too long now, finally accepting their need to start providing opportunities to more of the games top youth prospects.

17. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Are you serious??...me a troll..??!?!:ninja::cry::speechless:...sometimes I don't know if you don't understand my English AT ALL or simply you're always in mala fide , one of the most insincere, two-faced person here. Tell me where I criticized Nadeshiko quality ??....I say despite being impressed by some teams of the Japanese league, I still prefer D1F overall (not only technique-tactic in brief) What's wrong with preferring a league to another?...Is that makes me a trollish persono_O:confused:...we definitely have two quite different signification of the word troll!
    YOU and only YOU was the one talking about Bayern (who won the last TWO leagues for your knowledge) as being a team just above average that the 10 points which separate them to Wolfsburg are just a detail which doesn't show the exact difference between the two clubs....So basing my theory on YOUR statement about the double German champion I could certainly affirm that Lyon, Paris SG, Montpellier and Juvisy have what it takes to win your country's league.
    Is almost impossible to compare Bussaglia and Hegerberg, first of all I didn't sh*t on Elise, just remind you that someone who was a back up at OL is a crucial player in Germany as she's the one dictating tempo etc...while Ada is a finisher, a tremendous one. What I mean is the two position require two completely different
    and last but not least yes failures at OL count!! I think you are still not getting what Aulas's dream is....he is simply only interested in making Lyon the greatest team around the world, the female version of Real Madrid's galacticos meaning, not a top club but an elite club where only the best of the best will play so to be even on their starting eleven is not easy at all!! Marozsan knows that that's why she choose France over any other country, that's why she choose Lyon over PSG....Dzsenifer knows if she wants to be the best where she can progress. So don't mock the rest of D1F, they are fighting against a bulldozer every weekend.

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @debzy Calling me "two-faced" would suggest I'm saying one thing, to later repeat something highly contradictory somewhere else, but nowhere have I done that here, or ever attempted to hide from the truth of this game like many posters will, constantly trying to create false narratives of various parts of women's football being better than it actually is...

It's why people who watch certain teams often accept my difference of opinion, but grow weary of my presence over time as a poster who has no issue calling out the rubbish whenever I see it; meaning when you claim the D1F is technically second to NONE worldwide, and is somehow a fact now the doesn't need discussion, I have to laugh at the level of complete bias you hold for a league easily debatable for being second best various areas you claim doesn't need debating...:confused:

Your seriously overstating one league all the time here, and providing critically flawed or naive reasoning to dismiss the rest.

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I had to talk about Bayern back then, because you were being completely stubborn in your ability to relate to anything outside of the annoying... "well, that's the way it works in France" logic...:confused:. The Bundesliga has a few things in common with France, but will never provide the Goldilocks zone like conditions for any of it's elite clubs to develop a decade of uncontested dominance, evidenced in the rotating names of German clubs on domestic and European trophies.

So I don't see the logic that Bayern being defensively turgid (and they have), enough to make the quantum leap suggestion of D1F top four clubs wining league titles within a competition like the Bundesliga.

Plus talking Bussaglia, she only started to play CM regularly for Wolfsburg after the winter break, and currently remains there thanks to good form, and the various injuries to other CM options. But somehow you managed to twist this into being a reflection of the Bundesliga's supposed lack of quality.

I then bring up the fact Hegerberg used to be a sub option within a weaker side than WOB, and you try and change the point claiming her and Bussaglia play very different roles, ignoring Bussaglia is a widely respected 30yo French international, while Hegerberg came to Lyon with far less elite level experience than Pauline Bremer holds right now, but produces a goal rate that surely benefits from her being part of a league where double digit scorelines are common place for it's best teams, no?

Of course you then decide to attach the claim Lyon are trying to be a female Galactico's...:rolleyes:, but anybody who's witnessed the rise of Lyon will also know it originally had nothing to do with reproducing a Galactico model, and hasn't been any better than the supposed inferior Bundesliga clubs model either, with a selection of German clubs doing far better in European competition than one team and it's make believe Galactico status.

1. FC Köln as the Bundesliga worst team by some distance this season, have it's biggest defeats against fellow relegation contenders SV Werder Bremen (6-2) and mid-table SC Freiburg (6-1). The leagues biggest win of the season came on it's opening day, where Wolfsburg scored 8-0 away at FF USV Jena, only to have Jena go to WOB's ground and win their second encounter 1-2. Claiming Galactico's status in Germany, simply isn't going to cut it anytime soon.

20. debzy

debzy Member+

May 26, 2009
    paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    LOL...so you think the FFF let OL dominates on "purpose"o_O:confused::laugh:.....loool, I already told you and plenty others here that Lyon domination came only because Aulas was willing to put big money where others were extremely reluctant. D1F for a long period had an amateur status while actually they had one team fully professional, actually I think female football is still considered amateur in France but I need to check, what it meant was that Aulas and co. were able to sign France's best because OL was the only club able to offer them Football has a job not a hobby....I think you get it..And yes since he get involved Aulas's idea of what he wants his team is clear. I'm personally trying to sing Alex Morgan is another clear sign of somebody wanting big names for OL even though they are no needed...thanks he had/has some amazing coach.

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    @debzy
    How would you rate the French school of goalkeeping in contrast to the rest of the world elite?

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And btw. where was France at this U17? You know the 3rd in a row that has been won by Germany?

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #273 Batfink, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    No, I'm saying the current conditions of D1F are where the Bundesliga used to be a long time ago, but even when Germany's past lack of widespread professionalism nurtured the perfect Goldilocks zone for Frankfurt's wnt laden side to exist, it still had to face a challenge from other clubs your just not seeing arrive naturally in D1F.

Yes, what Lyon's owner has done for French and wider women's European football is great; but what you still continue to miss here, is how long it's actually taken for Germany's top female league to naturally foster a burgeoning parity, where top youth and senior level international talents now can be found playing for the mid-table and bottom club's, making for a overall tougher/more demanding league competition.

So it's obvious French football needed Lyon to provide a truly professional home for it's nations best female talents, but what happens when this false narrative of a Galatico's model actually comes into play, and French footballs best domestic names have less opportunities to obtain big money professional contracts, or play in high level European competition..?

I mean for all of your efforts to throw constant scepticism at everything related to German women's football, no German club has ever come out with such historically revisionist statements to magically suggest it's a plan was to always build an international 'All-Star' team, neglecting all responsibility to continue developing domestic competition, only wining as many UCL's as Germany's top three teams...:confused:

24. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The last round of the 2015/16 season....

FULL MATCH & HIGHLIGHTS = http://tv.dfb.de/page/allianz-frauen-bundesliga/310/1/#filter

VfL Wolfsburg [​IMG] 5 : 2 [​IMG] 1. FC Köln

Bayern München [​IMG] 1 : 1 [​IMG] 1899 Hoffenheim

SV Werder Bremen 1:4 (0:4) Turbine Potsdam

SC Freiburg 1:2 (1:0) SGS Essen

1. FFC Frankfurt 4:0 (2:0) Bayer 04 Leverkusen

FF USV Jena 1:0 (1:0) SC Sand

Goal of the round: Charline Hartmann's second goal vs Freiburg was my pick, as it was part of a fast break which included a great piece of skill from left back Irini Ioannidou to set up the games match wining goal; but given how this typically works, I'm guessing Tabea Kemme's second goal vs Werder Bremen wins in most peoples minds.

Wolfsburg turn it on late (thanks to subs, and key changes of positions) to finally confirm their place in next seasons UCL; but long time relegated FC Köln should be commended for making this an entertaining game to watch, choosing to use a really open game given the level of the opponents they were facing on the day.

Frustratingly, Ralf Kellermann continues to make poor/inconsistent team selection choices handcuffing his own teams potential, but with one game left now to possibly put it all together, he'll need to... 1) leave Jakabfi out wide as his teams most effective wide attacker 2) Allow/trust Popp to lead the forward line 3) recognize Wullaert's been far more effective for the team as a starter than Bachmann.

Anyway, after holding the champions to a deserved draw where Isabella Hartig scores against her parent club, Hoffenheim decide to take part in Bayern's title celebrations...:confused:, on a day filled with a lot of emotions for a large selection of Bayern players, now deemed surplus to requirements within a club looking to bring in more high profile signings to improve their team.

Frankfurt also say goodbye to an era of wnt players, getting a big win in the final game of Kerstin Garefrekes (one of female games great players..:thumbsup:), as Turbine Potsdam's young team wins big, seeing Laura Lindner become the latest unheralded name from it's long famed youth academy's conveyor belt, to make an instant impact within their first team line up.

Freiburg and Essen, two clubs filled with all kinds of future potential and present talent, end the season with a lot of positives knowing they finally have credible platforms to build upon even further next season; but SC Sand...:speechless: head towards the Cup final in the worst possible form, not having picked up a single win since their cup semi final against Bayern.

1. FC Bayern München :57 pts [CHAMPIONS + WUCL Qualification]
    2. VfL Wolfsburg :47 pts [WUCL Qualification]
    3. 1. FFC Frankfurt :46 pts
    4. SC Freiburg :32 pts
    5. SGS Essen :32 pts
    6. FF USV Jena :31 pts
    7. FFC Turbine Potsdam :30 pts
    8. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :28 pts
    9. SC Sand :28 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :21 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :13 pts [RELEGATED]
    12. 1. FC Köln :9 pts [RELEGATED]
    Promoted
    MSV Duisburg
    Borussia Mönchengladbach

Top scorer's Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 22 - 17
    2. Vivianne Miedema 22 - 14
    3. Svenja Huth 22 - 12

Top scorer's by hit rate Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 22 - 17
    2. Vivianne Miedema 22 - 14
    3. Dzsenifer Marozsán 14 - 9
    4. Svenja Huth 22 - 12
    5. Charline Hartmann 20 - 11

blissett repped this.
  25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news...
    • Kerstin Garefrekes (36) retires from football
    • Lina Magull (21) gets permission from parent club VfL Wolfsburg to stay another year with SC Freiburg
    • Jenny Gaugigl (19) under 20 WC winner leaves Bayern München and signs for SC Sand
    • Austrian international Sarah Zadrazil (23) signs for Turbine Potsdam
    • Turbine Potsdam's Caroline Siems scores the winning PK to see Germany crowned U-17 European champions.

At 36, Kerstin Garefrekes is still one of the best female players in the world, but has finally called time on a ridiculously successful career at all levels of the game. So Frankfurt now have a huge task in replacing the trio of Garefrekes - Marozsan - Laudehr, but at least still have the likes of Islacker and Ogimi to help soften the blow... well, slightly lol.

Lina Magull talks to coaches at Wolfsburg, and manages to come to an agreement to stay in Freiburg for another season; this even though it sounds as if Wolfsburg had planned for her to actually return home...:unsure:, now providing Freiburg a huge opportunity to reinforce their squad with new signings, and still promote a few more excellent youth talents from within.

And the exodus at Bayern continues, with CM youth international Jenny Gaugigl the latest name to announce a move away from the club, with anybody watching the start of their last home game probably noticing that Italian international Raffaella Manieri (29), and Austrian international Laura Feiersinger (23), were also presented with pre game goodbye flowers too...:whistling:

blissett repped this.