All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. McCheez

McCheez Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Connecticut
    Hello all,

do any of you know where i can find a Mexico World Cup Techfit jersey? i saw them on worldsoccershop for $90 a couple of months back but didn't buy it and now they are no where to be found.
    that France techfit is awesome, good find.

2. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    The following dealer out of HK is one of them that carried 09/11 national team long sleeve Techfit jerseys:

http://www.kitroomsports.com/index02.html

And sorry J10, I forgot where I saw the Germany away long sleeve Techfit, it was definitely a size M as I recall. I will let you know if I see it again anywhere.

3. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I don't believe 11/12 Techfit jerseys are available in size S.

4. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    The green 09/11 Mexico home Techfit jerseys are nowhere to be found, but the white 09/11 Mexico away Techfits are abundant on Ebay, here is one, very expensive though:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEXICO-TECHFIT-...415?pt=US_Soccer_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aab2cc347

While searching for the Mexican Techfit, I found that there are two long sleeve 09/11 France away Techfit jerseys currently available on Ebay, for those of you who are interested. One of them is allegedly a size XL! If it is true, then it must be a player-issue jersey, which is ultra rare!

http://cgi.ebay.com/France-away-tec...ort_Soccer_Clothing_Boots&hash=item4aab7d8ae8

http://cgi.ebay.com/France-match-un...438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c1c04c70e

5. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yes you can find them in size S as in Adidas.fr you could get the argentina shirt size S M L XL, now just available in size M L.

If you look at the official store of Lyon or Marseille they propose size S M L and XL for their techfit shirts.

6. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I've took a look at this size but they do not sale online... I'm also looking for the germany away...

7. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Apparently there are quite a few 09/11 France away long sleeve Techfit jerseys available on Ebay (several on Ebay.co.uk), even in size XL. Perhaps it is due to an overstock of these left after FFF ended its contract with Adidas? I have not seen long sleeve Techfit jerseys of any other country available in fairly large quantities like these. So Greggy, go get one while you still can!

8. McCheez

McCheez Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Connecticut
    anyone in the US have any experience ordering from classicfootballshirts.co.uk?
    i'm tempted to buy a France Techfit from there.

9. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  10. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It is the same price to get it from the official online store. Also, I am sure the seller is very reputable, with the online store at least you know what you're getting...if you know what I mean.

11. werder

werder New Member

May 25, 2011
    Germany
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi i am new here and from Germany.

I would like to sell my brand new Germany Home Techfit shirt in Size L

It is to tall for me

When anybody is interested please send PN

12. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I didn't notice that it's the same price that the officila shop!

13. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  14. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  15. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    greeting from Indonesia.....nubie is in the house.

do you know where i can buy liverpool white away techfit 2010/2011?

thanks in advance

16. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome versados.

I am sure we will all keep our eye's open for the Liverpool shirt you are after. I can only suggest ebay at the moment. Have you tried the official online store (I know shipping might be an issue there if they have it)?

17. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    yeah. i found nothing but home jersey :(

btw, do you know why only liverpool jerseys have hologram stitched on it?
    i didn't find it on milan and chelsea jersey.

18. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Sorry mate I don't know why that is. I can only assume it is a design feature to make the shirt stand out more, gaining more attention for the club and possibly drawing in supporters.

19. werder

werder New Member

May 25, 2011
    Germany
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I am look for the Ac Milan 11/12 Techfit jersey in M in Milan Store it is sold out.

And from ebay i dont want. Do u know were i can found it?

20. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Subside sports may get some in soon, same with the Bayern shirts.

Otherwise it is a matter of checking back regularly at the AC store and see when size medium comes back in stock.

Subside Sports link. At the moment it is set to UK but you can change that by clicking on the flags, top left: http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/

21. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi Versados,

I too was curious as to why the hologram was only present on Liverpool jerseys, but looking at their website I come across this link. It appears that the hologram is for all Liverpool merchandise as part of a reward scheme for fans, and to prove the merchandise's authenticity.

Hope this helps!

22. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    AHH that's what you were on about Versados. I'm sorry mate, I thought you were on about the pattern on the shirt. That is a pretty good idea. Maybe something for other clubs to look at in the not to distant future.

23. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    thank you for your help :)

btw, please look at this auction on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160593380374&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

seller said that there is no Adidas inner merchandise labels or holograms on this shirt

so, is this counterfeit jersey?

no problem mate :)

24. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hmmm. I don't know what to think of that auction. I would ask this question to myself: I know that the recent home shirt(s) has a hologram, with an item ID number, to prove that the garment is official. But, does the new away shirt have the same thing?

If I was you I would do a bit of research on the net. If I find anything out I will post it up on the forum, as it would be useful for people know anyway.

25. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I can confirm that the retail version of the new Liverpool Away jersey does have the hologram, however, this auction may be for the actual player issue version, which probably wouldn't. After all, why would the jersey given to the players themselves need to be proved authentic? I may be wrong though!