All other Bosnians Abroad and Potential Players

Tema en 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' iniciado por Blue Soldier, 8 Ago 2011.

1. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think a few people over on Sportsport do. I think that came down to Misimovic being the technical director, and scouting these kids

A Young Zmaj y New Era les gusta esto.
  2. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    Misimovic actually travels to different countries to meet kids, instead of inviting them to just come to bosnia.

A BosanskiRambo le gusta esto.
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    Ahmet Muhamedbegovic, 21, CB, starter at st polten in the Austrian league. doesn't seem to have played any matches for austria or bosnia internationally.

4. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    9 Sep 2020
    This Raguz kid could be big news. Given that he hasn't got full caps for Austria or Croatia yet, now is the time to pounce. I'll see if I can inform Mr Misimovic on Instagram...

5. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    7 Oct 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Krunić logged in 58 minutes in his first start with Milan this season. Very solid performance.

A Sudžuka le gusta esto.
  6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    Jusuf Gazibegović started in his first match for Sturm at RB after joining a couple of days ago, played 85 minutes. probably should have been called up to the first team. u21 already has dedic.

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
  8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    A BosanskiRambo le gusta esto.
  9. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  10. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    9 Sep 2020
    07/10/2020: Luka Menalo's first goals for HNK Rijeka in the Croatian Cup.

Also on the scoresheet: BiH youth international Silvio Ilinkovic and some guy called Veldin Hodza – a Croatia U-17 player who may also be eligible for Bosnia.

A Sudžuka le gusta esto.
  11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    Signed with FC Rastov, joins dennis hadzikadunic. Guessing he gets called up to Sweden's first team soon, chances of getting him to switch probably very low.

A Zvornik le gusta esto.
  12. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    9 Oct 2020
    He could play for us..

But the Savez needs to get down on their knees a and beg diaspora players to join us now.

None of that high horse mentality. We ain't Germany to not approach Diaspora talents.

13. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    7 Oct 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Misimović did a great job with Ahmedhodžić and Hadžikadunić. I don’t expect any less with Gigović.

A New Era le gusta esto.
  14. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Great player. I doubt Sweden lose him though, it would be a miracle if he joined us.

15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    sweden has already qualified for the euros and usually makes it to other tournaments too, that's not something we can offer him

16. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    we couldn't even qualify from the easiest group in our history lmao

Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Italy and Liechtenstein

17. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah losing to Finland and Armenia was terrible and then that Greece game :thumbsdown: that 2-2 was in that cycle right? We have played Greece so much I have forgotten

A New Era le gusta esto.
  18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
  19. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Meh I don’t see the need. We should go all out for Gigovic. Imagine Gigovic, Cimirot, Hadziahmetovic, Pjanic (to a certain extent), Besic (needs a new club). All nice DM options to have

20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    we need to collect every player we can--get the largest talent pool possible and then afterward narrow it down as we keep the best.

A New Era le gusta esto.
  21. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    7 Oct 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He would be a great addition if he wants to play for BiH. Only 23 years old so he could be part of the new generation that should start entering the team in the next cycle.

22. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    4 Jun 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I mean I guess. I just hope it isn’t another Milicevic, Pavlovic, or Simunovic where they get called up like once and won’t play again

23. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    9 Oct 2020
    #23723 Khamzat UFC, 17 Oct 2020
    Last edited: 17 Oct 2020
    Besic career is pretty much over. How many professional minutes has he played again in the last 18 months again? I heard it is barely any..

I understand he get's a nice payday from Everton but if he is content with sitting at home and making money at the age 28 (prime for a footballer in his position) then he is no use to our NT at this present moment and in the future and does not deserve to be called up.

Once his contract expires he will be probably end up in Dinamo like Hajrovic did. It's a shame really as back in 2014 both players had promise and probably would have been amongst our most important players on the NT right now had they put the effort in and lived up to their potential. I think mentally Besic and Hajrovic have never recovered. That backpass in his first game killed his EPL career and that injury in 2016 buried him for good. Hajrovic got screwed over a few times which did not help but just did not show the will and commitment to fight back and prove some of his ex managers wrong.

24. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

27 Ene 2013
    Milan beat Inter, Krunic came on in the 62th minute, had a really good chance but hit the ball over the bar, was with his weaker foot. Milan currently top of the table.

25. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

30 Jun 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

Compartir esta página