All Access

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by MLS SupaStr3, Jul 14, 2005.

1. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    i love that they have this new feature but i think they could make it so much better. when they had that recommendation thing on metrofanatic, i only got to submit about 1/5 of what i originally had because what i had was too big. they could make this thing so much better. they should show more of practice and maybe some high lights from the reserve matches. maybe they could also talk to some of the reserve guys that we don't know. just to see why they're here or what. they don't just have to do 1 interview a week. they should also do an injury report and say how everyone is doing. right now, what we see is pretty much already in the post-match quotes and the sights and sounds highlights. this should be showing more behind the scenes stuff. not everything that is already on the website.

they could also dispell the niel barret rumor. all access could interview bob/alexi and they could discuss if they don't want him.

i get so frustrated that this is such a great feature but they could do so much more with it instead of making the ball glow in highlights. any of you guys feel the same way?

2. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah what else do you expect from a team produced show. I like it but i see what you mean..it has potential to be much better than it is...but i still like it.

Between that, Metro Soccer Report, and games on MSG we have it pretty good compared to the rest of the league in this department.

3. crusio

crusio New Member

May 10, 2004
    Princeton
    True. METRO Soccer Report started out horrifically, but has morphed into a pretty decent show. I like it.

4. okcomputer

okcomputer Member

Jun 25, 2003
    dc
    Except for Ethan Zohn. Give that guy some downers.

5. crusio

crusio New Member

May 10, 2004
    Princeton
    hahahah Yeah, he's still a bit overexuberant. But compared to the frist couple shows it looks like he is on sedatives. It's not perfect, but for MLS its pretty well done. As an aside, I actually sat cadycorner to Ethan at the England game. Seems like a decent dude. Although weirdly, he left the METRO game at halftime.

6. okcomputer

okcomputer Member

Jun 25, 2003
    dc
    can you blame him with that game? LOL.

7. crusio

crusio New Member

May 10, 2004
    Princeton
    :)

8. Simon Birch

Simon Birch New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    With McOwen's Monkey
    So he stuck around twenty minutes more then I did......