Ahn could be loaned to a J-League club temporarily

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    lol!!

2. sameo

sameo New Member

Jul 13, 2002
    Unfortunately medias like Nikkan doesn't represent the opinion of major supporters. The realty is many of them are interested who will get the joker like a card game. Conscientious supporters have worried about the revival of anti-korean movement.

I don't want him to fuel it.

3. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Yes.

And of course, you will now proceed to explain why suddenly Ahn's appearance in the J.League will revive a so-called "anti-korean movement", but players like Park Ji-Sung, Hong Myung-Bo, Hwang Sun-Hong, Yoo Sang-Chul, Choi Yong-Soo, Kim Wi-Man, Oh Jang-Eun, An Hyo-Yong, Yoon Jung-Hwan, Noh Jung-Yoon, KimDo-Hoon, Park Kan-Jo and about a dozen other Korean players in the J.League never "revived the anti-korean movement" . . . .

Come on. Im eagerly awaiting your explanation . . . . .

4. Yuke

Yuke New Member

Dec 8, 2001
    Japan
    Anti-Korean movement, this modern era??? I've never heard of it since I was born, and I've never met anyone like that in person. Stop making things up!

As far as I know, most of the Korean players who played well in Japan are given respect as a great football player, wether he's Brazilian or Korean.

5. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Bundesliga in 4 mos.?

http://www.nikkansports.com/news/soccer/p-sc-tp0-020903-03.html

Hey, am I reading this right here? Does it say that Ahn will play in the J-League for 4 mos., then go over to the German Bundesliga? While the Bundesliga doesn't have the "glamor" of the Premiership, there's still excellent football played over there, and hopefully he'll get more playing time than he did at Perugia.

6. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    It seems like this person is just trolling for arguments like all the others.
    Anyone can invent a new board name and post a few messages to try to start a war. Why is it no surprise that this "Sameo" person just appears out of nowhere and makes 7 posts on BigSoccer, none of them making any meaningful comments about soccer. [[My edited comment: If you want to have a good laugh, go search for old posts by "Sameo". Of his seven posts, FIVE OF THEM have been deleted by the moderators!!!! ROTFL!!]]

Take a hike, you troll. Quit trying to make a bad name for Japanese football fans. You obviously are not one.

7. sameo

sameo New Member

Jul 13, 2002
    I have no intention to troll. That seems to come form the opinion gap between Japanese medeas and supporters. Since the world cup the medias have carried a bunch of favorable articles on korea, while many of the supporters have felt that they are extravagant descriptions. In a similar manner the more faborably the medea bring up Ahn the worse supporters have feeling on him.

8. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Hmmmmm, here is someone who deliberately misspells the word "Media" in three different ways, despite the fact that his earlier post shows that he knows the correct spelling.

"I have no intention to troll"

Yeah sure . . . and I am the President of the United States of America.

9. LiveinYokohama

LiveinYokohama New Member

Dec 1, 2001
    please read this.
    http://sports.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/soccer/1030969961/
    http://sports.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/soccer/1030980735/
    http://sports.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/soccer/1030948763/
    http://messages.yahoo.co.jp/bbs?.mm...ba2a3a2a3&sid=1834744&mid=1&type=date&first=1

10. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    What is your point?

That there is a small number of uyoku racist morons who hang out on certain message boards?

This is not exactly "surprising news" to me. I also know that a small number of people who went to watch the Korea -vs- Germany match at Kokuritsu Kyogijo tried to incite an incident by cheering stupid racist slogans. Then afterward they tried to claim that everyone at Kokuritsu Kyogijo was anti-Korean.

But I also know that when the news media investigated this story, they found that the vast majority of people at the stadium were annoyed by these chants, and that a poll by NHK found that 80% of people said they were either "very pleased" or "pleased" that Korea made it to the semifinals. The facts are against you, no matter how much you try to incite hatred against Koreans. The vast majority of Japanese are embarasssed and sick to death of you uyoku punks. That is a proven fact. So take your lies some place else.

Now, if the only thing that gets you off in life is to go around instigating hatred against Koreans, and racism against all other peoples in the world, then go home, get into your big black truck with the red meatball on the side and drive around Shibuya playing your stupid music. But dont come here and annoy us with your racist trolling posts.

It is sad to say that there are racists in every country. Including Japan.

But they are NOT welcome on this message board!

11. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    . . . oh, and by the way.

I noticed that in the third link you provided, most of the people posting there dont even know that Ahn is a Midfielder, and not a Forward. They also dont seem to have any understanding of how Kashima's "Brazil connection" got started.

You think these people are soccer fans?? Sounds to me like they are nothing more than a bunch of right-wing racists using football as an excuse to beat their chests like dumb gorillas and try to act tough.

Sorry, but its pretty hard to take anyone seriously who doesnt even know which teams Zico played on before coming to Japan. What a joke!

12. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Well, it's hard to take anything on those boards seriously. You know you have no argument if you're posting links to 2ch.

It really bugs me that even though the right wingers are a minority, they're still extremely vocal. Outsiders naturally notice the extemists more than the mainstream and end up getting the impression that Japanese people as a whole have no remorse for the war and still harbor jingoistic sentiments towards Asia. They are an embarassment.

13. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    ^^

Um, back to the matter at hand, can you confirm that Bundesliga news from Nikkan? Are there teams rumored to already have interest? And yeah, racism has no place on this board.

14. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Schalke 04 was mentioned before, thought I'm not sure how interested they were. But they are one of the top clubs in Bundesliga.

As for right now, Ichihara, Tokyo Verdy and Shimizu S-Pulse appear to be on Ahn's short list.

15. it says he will play in japan for 4 month before going to germany. the club he may join is (1) near tokyo, (2) struggling with attendance, (3) and the J1 team which will more than likely relegate to J2 unless somehting is done. it says he will undergo the final negotiaiton with tokyo v, shimizu, and ichihara. the rest of article just says how ahn feels about the negotiation and this whole thing. the article also says ahn may announce the german team which he will participate within this week.

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Papers in Korea are saying that he may be going to Shimizu or Hirioshima. I will barf if he wears that ugly green and white verdy uniform.

Yes, racism between Korea and Japan or racism period has no place on these boards. I don't care if there are anti-japanese or anti-korean extremists- its just that their thinking is behind and I pity them.

17. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    If you read Hama-chan's post, and also my article on RSN, the details that Ahn mentioned at his press conference sound like a 80-90% chance that he means Verdy. Ichihara and S-Pulse are not in danger of relegation. Only Verdy fits that description.

Personally I think it would be great if he goes to Verdy. Forget about the uniform colour, the point is he will be able to play alongside Edmundo, and also he will have a 50,000+ stadium that could be close to full if Ahn is playing there. I definitely will start going to the matches if he moves to Verdy, and so will lots of other people.

Actually, the team that probably needs him the most is Sanfrecce. But he said "close to Tokyo" so I dont think it could be them.

18. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    SoccerAge

19. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I wonder why Ahn insisted on going to (or at least preferred) a club near Tokyo. I guess it would help his and his wife's entertainment careers but he will only be in Japan for 4 months and I'm not sure if it would've made much difference.

20. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    SoccerNet

21. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    No one reschedules their league schedule for asian club championship, and no one take that competition that seriously cuz the prize money was so small, it was just for pride of their clubs. (remember suwon sent their 2nd squad for the final 2nd match)

well most important reason why players from k-league try j-league is the MONEY not just because J-leauge is better.
    Highest paid player in K-league is Kim Do Hoon i think and he makes around $250,000. Compare to highest paid player in J-league, thats about 1/4.
    K-league matches get too physical, and clubs often overuse their players even if he is injured.

22. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    well there are some extremist right wings in Japan, but sometimes ppl forget they dont represent whole Japan.

23. Number Two

Number Two New Member

Sep 3, 2002
    The reason Japanese people do not want Ahn in the J-league has nothing to do with racism. People around me (who are not right-wingers, by the way) are just annoyed at the comment he made at the press conference. He practically said, he is using J-league as a stepping stone to go to Europe. He's honest, I give him that. But, it is sooooo stupid of him to say that at a press conference! I mean, how can he expect us to root for him when he pays absolutely no respect to us?

"I'm only going to play for a short while here, but I think it would be good for me. Oh, and I prefer a team in the metropolitan area."
    So, he'd like to play for the J-league just so he can stay in shape and maintain the "feel of the game", huh? And he wants to be in Tokyo area, so his wife can shop around? Does he think J-league is a farm system for European league or something? How arrogant!
    Besides, it's not like he's a player of, say, Ronaldo's caliber.

Ronaldo could maybe single-handedly win a championship or at least save a team from relegating to J2, even though
    1) he's joining the team in the middle of the season
    2) had not been training at all since the world cup
    3) has a language problem
    4) his team-mates will not help him assimilate with the team, knowing he'll be gone in four months.

Ahn will not overcome these obstacles, imo.

He may be a decent player, and may help increase the attendence a bit, but we don't need him.

24. n00bie deluxe

n00bie deluxe New Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Wow, what do you know? Someone registers today just to post on this thread. Can you say troll?

25. latru

latru New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    NY.
    He's not a troll. He brought up a couple of good points.