Ahmadinejad has nothing against Jews!

Discussion in 'International News' started by !Bob, Sep 23, 2006.

1. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    With all due respect, how would you know how someone who disagrees interprets his posts?

2. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    so you say its ok to be a racist against Jews because others may be racist against Muslims? Is that your rationale?

3. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    No, my point is that you don’t know what racism is

4. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Hey smart guy , I don’t give 2 shits about any religion , so the guy flipping burgers is just as important as the pope to me , but I see the reality in the ME and the crimes that Israel has committed and I am not afraid to speak out against this injustice . And if defending peoples rights make me a raciest then call me a racist I don’t care

5. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    uh huh...keep telling yourself that.

6. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    In part, you are a racist because you only speak out against perceived injustice against some and don't acknowledge any injustice against Jews.

7. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The only injustice done to Jews was the holocaust , and I have brought up that issue many times , so don’t talk out of your ass like always .

8. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens

You get crazier by the day.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yet you say nothing about the suicide bombers sent against Israel for years.

10. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    The only injustice done to the Jews is the holocaust. The holocaust and the pogroms. The only TWO injustices done to the Jews were the holocaust and the pogroms, and the Yevsektsiya. Three. The 3 injustices done to the Jews are the holocaust, the pogroms, Yevsektsiya and the Spanish Inquistion.

Wait a minute, I'll come in again.

Amongst the injustices done to the Jews are the holocaust, the pogroms, Yevsektsiya and the Spanish Inquistion and the expulsions of the Jews from many European cities during the middle ages. Ghettos. Hang on - I forgot the ghettos. And the laws forbiding Jews to participate in many professions or institutions. And the massacres of the Jewry during the crusades. And the involuntary baptism of Jews during the 19th and 20th centuries. And the expulsion of all Jews from Judea in the 1st century, by the romans (bloody romans, what have they ever done for us?)

Should I carry on or is the point made?

11. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The holocaust is the only injustice worth mentioning . You give me a list , anyone could give a list of all the injustices that happened to any race , culture , religion , but only the important ones are worth mentioning .

12. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    Hmm. That is a very interesting position.

Pogroms in Tsarist Russia during the 1800's led directly to the displacement of over 2 million people. In the pogroms during the Russian Revolution, an estimated 250,000 people were killed. Killed because they were Jews, not because they were involved in the revolution at all.

The pogroms of the 1880s caused a worldwide outcry and, in reaction to the pogroms and other oppressions of the Tsarist period, Jews increasingly became politically active. This, it could be argued, is the start of Zionism, and the movement to create a Jewish state in the middle east.

That would seem to be important.

The list of atrocties and injustices commited against the Jews goes back to Roman times at least. It has been an almost constant theme of Jewish history.

13. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Like I said , the only big injustice which is worth mentioning is the holocaust , there has been injustices against all people , not just the Jews, but only the important ones stand out .

14. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens

I think you need to read this again Mr. Valanjak....

Now let me ask you - if all of those atrocities don't count as much to you - how can you cry about the "atrocities" commited against the poor 'Palestinians'?

Do you really think any "atrocities" committed against the Palestinians can be compared to what the Jews' have experieced through the various crimes committed against them, as nicely pointed out by Paddy31?

You're really nuts buddy...

15. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    Glad to see you can listen to reason. Its refreshing to see someone hold an open mind. How many people murdered does it take to make something important to you? Quarter of million isn't enough?

Feel free to name similar injustices commited against any other religious sect or race or whatever.

16. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    There are many , I consider the Armenian holocaust just as important

17. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    So there are no injustices being carried out in Jews in Israel or anywhere in the world today...in your opinion

18. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Let'd not forget the Byzantinians and the expulsion after 1948 of Jews by all Arab countries. Don't forget the Purges by Stalin and gulags where many Jewish intellectuals and others perished. Maybe valanjack can give the same account about other peoples...

Great points Paddy31

19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should see how mad he gets when anyone questions whether Iraq used chemical weapons against iran.

20. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    The Armenian genocide is indeed a very important event. Over 1 million people were murdered, by the Ottoman empire. I'm a bit sketchy on the facts, its not an area of history I know anything about.

So basically, are you saying genocide is important, but anything less is not?

How about oppression of rights based on ethnicity or religion? An important event in social history or not?

Are you setting the baseline for importance at 1 million? Does that mean the Darfur conflict (around 400,000 killed so far and millions displaced) is unimportant. The Hutu genocide in Rwanda (around 8-900,000 killed)?

Your point is lost on me.

Certainly, there have been other genocides and atrocities commited against other races - not the point I was making - but you can not dismiss the persecution of world Jewry as unimportant.

21. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    Thank you for the support - but it was not ALL Arab countries that expelled Jews in 1948.

22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    That's right, not ALL Arab countries had Jews living there;)

23. Paddy31

Paddy31 Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Pukekohe, NZ
    Ha ha :)

24. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I saw Valanjak in another thread this morning with his tail between his legs.

25. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I'm sure Valanjak will be happy to know he has his own "Valanjak-watch" fan club. Please keep your avid readers informed on the latest developments in respect of what Val is or isn't up to. WE NEED TO KNOW!!