Ah-nold in the crapper - Part Deux

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Revolt, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    (Mods feel free to merge back w/ original thread - if you can find it).

Dan Weintraub - Top ten ********ups by the Governator

Oh snap! I agree here - Ah-nold is very Gray Davis-like when it comes to special-interest fund-raising.

Ah-nold, the girly-man.

I am so relieved to know I'm not the only one really irritated by Ah-nold's PR campaigns.

This is a huge problem of relying so much on the former Wilson administation. The very same Wilson administration that gifted the Latino vote to the Dems. Ah-nold is making the exact same set of mistakes.

I would have put this as number 2 on the list. A huge disappointment and opportunity lost.

Unreal - this is only number 9.

My on-going comment is that Ah-nold had a chance to do a California Republican version of the famous Clinton triangulation. Here's where I am most saddened. Ah-nold was the best moderate repp candidate in a generation. He single-handidly had the opportunity to makes the reeps competitive, and to simultaneously reduce the power of the comically absurd reep knuckle-draggers. And we all know the dems need some competition - if only to keep their hands a little cleaner than they otherwise need to be.