Ah-nold: From Reform to Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Revolt, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man, Ah-nold just gets worse and worse. This is absolutely appalling:

I've been sickened for years by the claims that 'I wasn't influenced by the contribution.' BS!

Here's a question for folks here: Would a constitutional amendment banning any contributions by persons or firms doing business or benefitting from prospoect legislation pass legal muster?

2. Pimpbot5000

Pimpbot5000 Red Card

Jul 14, 2005
    Chicago
    Ahhh how the mighty are falling all over the place. I hope that there are some prosecuters looking into this thing and hope that, at the very least, Arnold will have to not run for re-election next year. What a little girly man.

3. SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz Member

Jul 11, 2001
    Parts Unknown
    What did you expect? After all, he did marry into the Kennedy clan.

Money and politics make me sick.

4. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pimpbot5000 articulate point of view. Gov. Schwartzenegger is entertainer then transition to politics. A gut judgement would conject over half of leaders. Supplements are not illeagal however governing bodies might conclude. A violation in rules of game. Strong Man Competion name after him and such endorsements probably fit guidelines on "How politicians sap syrup?" I mean. President Bush owns a ranch. This is not much different in regards to cattle prices and such craftmanships.

5. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've gotten over my bitterness over you cheating with Babelfish. I decided I don't care where it comes from - it's still poetry.

6. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I suppose you are next going to tell your kids there's no Santa Claus.

7. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luckily I have no kids. :D

You didn't know about the Babelfish thing? Me, I was crushed when I found out and everyone knows that misery loves company.

8. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damon Esquire just went from being my favorite poster to Milli or Vanilli (not sure which). I hope you are proud of yourself. Misery indeed!

9. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huh, What do you have? Newitis! Did I buy the Austrian National Team's Jersey by Puma back in 90's? Yes! Did I know everything about The Kennedys? No! Win some lose some. I suppose.
    I imagine. You out in California. Tough crowd to please. I mean. What are you upto 3 billion in debt but states accompishments are grande. Tough price to pay. I mean. Here in Hardin County. I witness. Some 4 Walmarts in about twenty years. This is not bad thing but good showmanship. Two olds close then two Supers open. I mean. A nations effort and to not put handful of employees into ownership. This is just one. Why isn't money of abundence? Fifteen dollars per hour, that is why. Leaderships' averageness can dwindle with mind power. I try and grasp figues. This is choke of solution. :D I think. I need a Toys R Us!
    [​IMG]

10. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aww, you big lug. Come over here so I can give nuggie.