AFC Futsal Championship Uzbekistan 2016

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Parisian75, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    First of all, you didn't "win" against Iran. You bearly managed to hold a 10-men Iran team to a draw with the help of a crooked referee. You advanced on penalties, only to embarrass yourself against Korea and UAE. And this has been the highlight, the most glorious moment, of your football since the fluke 2007 Asian Cup run. Now if you had actually won the match 11-on-11, had your players been clean, and played like honourable men, then nobody would have any problem with your "win". It's your lack of sportsmanship, win at any cost mentality, which is the problem. And trust me, Iraqi football will pay for 2015 for decades to come. You made enemies out of your closest ally, which only benefited Korea and ultimately Australia. You had no chance to begin with. Look at what happened to Bahrain after their "win" against Iran in 2002 WCQ. Their unsportsmanlike behvior that day hunted them for two decades. Every time Iran has played Bahrain in any sport since, they made sure to embarrass them. This unusual 13-2 scoreline is just a preview of what's to come for you every time you face Iran in any sport. The Iranian players will go the extra mile to humiliate your team.

KiarashM repped this.
  2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Like we had anything to do with the sentoff. Blame the crappy referee, not us. We had nothing to do with it.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yup that's the one I forgot. Emad Reza.

Mussab86 repped this.
  4. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Your keeper initiated the whole incident and Younis Mahmoud was begging the refree for a card. Your players played dirty period. They knew they were up against a better team, and they were no match for Iran, so they played dirty all along. They even intentionally injured Iran's keeper in 120th minute , just before the penalty shoot-out, knowing that Iran had no more subs left. That's as low as you can go. And for what? That Iraqi team was poor, they knew they had no chance at the title, they just cared about beating Iran at any cost. That was their Asian Cup. But as I said, that match will come back to hunt Iraqi football and sports in general for generations to come.

5. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Can you even compare him with Beikzadeh? I know you are a fan of Isfahani teams. (Your favorite is Sepahan)

6. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    What the hell are you talking about? Watch the highlights again our keeper touched your player softly but your player faked an injury (so the referee would give yellow card for our keeper) but The referee gave second yellow card for your player for faking.
    After the referee showed the yellow card Younis just reminded the referee that was the second yellow card. Younis talked to the referee AFTER booking your player for the second time. Dont make things up from your imagination.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  7. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Walid Ismail is a good backup to have for IPL teams as he is versatile but clearly not as good as either Ghanbari or Beikzadeh as a LB who are a level above.

Ali Hamam is a solid RB tho

Parisian75 repped this.
  8. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #308 +PL+, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Just to summarize the issue.
    1. First yellow to our player Pooladi was pure wrong
    2. He made a big mistake pretending as injured (I bet he was thinking about Iran-China match to get a PK)
    3. referee was harsh in giving the second yellow card in a knock out match
    4. Iraqi goal keeper came at our player dangerously. It could end bad if it was not for another Iraqi player near them.
    5. When the match went to extra time one of your players kicked our keeper in the chest/hand so our keeper was injured during the penalties. He is not famous to be a good PK saver but the injury made it worse. The incident happened in last minutes of the match.
    6. When the match was finished our federation pulled a desperate last minute attempt to save face which I think was lame. The document was right but I think IFF turned a blind eye on Abd Zahra duping case prior to AC 2015. So if they have given a favor, they could not take it back in this crucial moment, which made the memory of this match even more distasteful and bitter and gave false hopes to our fans while crushing the happiness among Iraqis.
    7. Using duping case can be seen as not cool by others, but could be used legally and the decision of AFC afterward made it clear Iran has no friends in AFC board.
    8. After that this became out of control when the fans from both side tried to exchange some racist/not cool insults and trolling each other ever since.

Knowing my countrymen, I know some of them won't take it easy until Iranian team crush Iraq with high margin. Then everything goes back to normal for them and can silence some Iraqi trolls as well.

I hope this episode ends soon. It is getting ridiculous.

Mussab86 repped this.
  9. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Mate

1. Referee's mistake, not ours.
    2. Your player's mistake.
    3. Thats a card for faking. Booked By the rules. But still the first yellow card was a mistake.
    4. Our goalkeeper reached the ball first. Your player came from behind our defender and rushed to the ball which it was already with our keeper.
    5. Our player was booked.
    6-8. Our player was cleared.

Please guys watch the highlight again but try to watch it from unbiased view.

Its late here im going to sleep. Good night

Kurdii110 and Yas-The-Gunner repped this.
  10. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #310 Yas-The-Gunner, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    You sound butthurt. I think even Iranian fans reading your post are embarrassed for you. How you have managed to fit such rubbish into one post is beyond me. Firstly Pooladi deserved to get sent off. I don't remember his first yellow card but that doesn't matter, he made two bookable offences afterwards. The first was when he put his foot towards goalkeeper Jalal Hassan almost stamping on him when he knew he wasn't going to get the ball. That caused Jalal to be angry and pushed Pooladi (which should have been a yellow for Jalal). Then Pooladi jumped on the floor and holding his face trying to get Jalal sent off, so that is also a yellow card for simulation.

Second, we weren't embarrassed vs Korea and UAE. We were comfortably beaten by Korea, but we deserved to beat UAE if it wasn't for our manager deciding to play the sub goalkeeper who gifted them the victory, we should have won. So no embarrassment there. The real embarrassment was in the Iranian forum where they created threads celebrating our losses - nothing but pathetic. Third, calling our Asian Cup win a fluke just makes you sound even more butthurt. We beat Australia by 3-1 who was one of the favourites, then we held Korea to 0-0 for 120 mins when they were the favourite, then we utterly dominated Saudi for whole 90 mins in the final when they were the favourite to win. And we did it with terrible preparations, a new manager, not being able to train or play qualifying matches at home, not having a proper league and having a war destroying the lives of our players who many had family members killed or injured from the war. And we only conceded 2 goals in the entire tournament. And don't forget, it qualified us to the Confederations Cup, which Iran has never played in.

Fourth, the lack of sportsmanship was from the Iran fans, not Iraq. You failed to accept your defeat, did not congratulate us but instead launched abuse at our fans and at the referee. Lots of your fans were even talking about moving to UEFA, wanting a life ban imposed on Ben Williams, protesting outside the Iraq match, making fun of our war situation, and many more. Your fanbase acted like an army of 5 year olds. It was embarrassing for your country. Fifth, we will not "pay" for 2015. 2015 gave some very valuable experience to some of the younger players who played for us in the Asian Cup. It put us back on the map as one of the biggest teams in Asia. I would say only the big 3 and then Iran are bigger than us, the rest such as UAE and Uzbek on our level. If Iran want to try harder against us because of 2015 AC, that shows that you guys still haven't recovered from that game which was already over a year ago, and that's quite funny. Get over it already.

Kurdii110 and Mussab86 repped this.
  11. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I'm not even gonna bother with your delusional rant about the match, you must have been watching a different match since you think Iraq somehow deserved to win that match or Pouladi deserved to be sent off. But you are not even top 10 in Asia bro. Don't even put yourself in same sentence as Uzbekistan or UAE. You're not even as good as Jordan, Qatar, Thailand or Saudi Arabia. You're on par with Oman, North Korea or China at best.

Talk about being close to top 4 elite Asian teams or Uzbekistan/UAE when you can actually make it to the final round of World Cup Qualifiers and manage not to finish dead last in your group.

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  12. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    There is no "top 4 elite Asian teams". Iran is not in the same bracket as Japan, Korea or Australia.

13. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Says who? A random jealous Iraqi's opinion is worthless. Every single ranking system out there, or any expert or pundit out there, using any objective criteria, puts Iran currently as either 1st or 2nd in Asia. Iran has been undefeated in Asia for 1000 days.

KiarashM repped this.
  14. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Why do iraqis get so offended when someone is realistic of their national teams level? Considering iraq's squad and the fact that they cant even play at home they are around 7-9 in asia and most people would love to draw them in the next round.

15. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Why would you rank them 7-9? Honestly, I am serious when I say they're not even top 10. Realistically, they're 11-12. What makes them better than Jordan? Or Qatar? Or Saudi Arabia? All of whom are doing great at WCQs. In my opinion, even Oman is a better team all around. I would rather play Iraq than Oman. Iraq would be the easiest team to have in the final WCQ group, should they manage to qualify to the final round.

This is a realistic ranking of 2nd tier Asian teams based on recent performance:

5- Uzbakistan
    6- UAE
    7- Qatar
    8- Saudi Arabia
    9- Jordan
    10- Thailand, North Korea
    11- Oman, Syria and Iraq
    12. China

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  16. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    I would put them around 8-9 interchangeable with Saudi Arabia. Jordan is good at home but they suck away. Similar thing with North Korea. I definitely would rather draw iraq than north korea because of the hostile environment in Pyongyang but id still rate iraq better overall. Thailand is pretty overrated imo id be suprised if they even get a win next round.

17. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I think Oman is better than Thailand, NK and Jordan

18. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I actually think people overrate Iraq a great deal because they've been overachieving/cheating at youth levels and have a great deal of luck and fortune on their side in tournament formats. In a leauge format, which is a true indication of a team's strength, they constistsly fail to even make it to the last 10 teams, the final WCQ round and when they occasionally do , they either finish last or second to last in their group. In 1998 WCQ, they failed to make it to the final round. In 2002 WCQ, they finished second to last in their group. In 2006 and 2010 WCQs, they once again failed to make it to the final round. In 2014 WCQs, they finished dead last in their group. How can a team be considered top 7-9 in Asia, when they almost never even make it to the top 10 in WCQs. Jordan, Qatar, or even Bahrain have had more consistency than Iraq.

Navid1337 and KiarashM repped this.
  19. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    They're pretty good at basketball. And they got former bundesliga players.

20. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Even Koreans hate them, as well as Japanese. They started on the Uzbeks, Australians, Qataris and now the Lebanese too. That says something.

21. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Consistency is when you manage to reach semifinals, win an Asian Cup. Not complain for the past 40 years and only win at Azadi.
    Dodoooooo gayran

22. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Cheap way to get away from the truth. "Deserve" or not it doesnt matter. We had nothing influencing the referee to do any favors for us. If there was a mistake it was the referee's mistake not Iraq so stop blaming us. If the cause is "deserving" or "not deserving" then its obvious that you are a sore loser. Rather than that you are a delusional.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  23. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #323 Mani, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    It's only in your twisted tribal world "Kurdi" that people hate each other based on nationality and what not. I don't recall Iranian fans having a beef with the Japanese fans, ever. There were a few arguments here and there with a random Bahraini guy and a French guy who pretend to be/claim to be Japanese fans. As for Lebeneee, we have a Basketball rivalry with them, some are similar to Iraqi fans, when it comes to Basketball, but not nearly as obnoxious and they're actually good at Basketball, top 5 in Asia, unlike Iraqis who have are NOT an elite Asian side in football. So they actually have a right to talk shit in Basketball, and act arrogant, because they're good. Overall, no problems there, it's just a sports rivalry. Kiarash talking shit is on him, he is not a spokesperson of the Iranian fans. As for Koreans, they talk shit, we talk shit, and there is mutual respect at same time, it's a all banter, another sporting rivalry with a close head-to-head record, with Iran having had the upper hand in recent years, something an Iraqi fan wouldn't know about, since you don't have an elite team in ANY sport and your record in every major sport, including football, is lousy to say the least. You're not an elite Asian team in ANYTHING, so you wouldn't know what a sport rivalry is. Your mentality is tribal, you regard sports-related "shit talking" as hate and war or something , going as far as throwing racial slurs at people and what not and hence your overall attitude which is piss poor.

teammellieIRANfan, Zandi360 and KiarashM repped this.
  24. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Kurdi is a mentally unstable individual. On here he talks shit about Iran and Iranians all day. On pfdc he acts like he's Iranian referring to Iran as "we" and roots for team Melli. He tries to portray himself as Iranian there to fit in with the crowd then uses discriminatory terms against them here. Signs of bipolar disorder to say the least.

25. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Hahahaha SHM would dribble past the whole ajam team.