Adu vs Celtic (a compilation I made)

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by pokemoncards, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I notice Freddy has been playing RM in a couple games now. now i'm not saying he's locked down at that position for the rest of his known life, but i would like to see how he would do at RM for the national team. that and forward (and LM and AM...maybe GK).

*the highlight that's in the 20th minute where he runs through the whole Celtic team was crazy.

2. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    great video .

hes very fun to watch and he is capable of so much , I cant wait to see what he becomes ...

3. nobody

nobody Member+

Jun 20, 2000
    If Freddy could move to his right the way he can move to his left, he's already be pretty much unstoppable with the ball at his feet.

4. Captain10

Captain10 Member

Jul 26, 2000
    Marietta, GA
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice compilation. What I noticed is that Freddy began to take more risks as the game went on -- and IMO, this is where his strengths are. Early on it seems like he played it safe ... but maybe TOO safe.

Sure, you want to retain possession, but in the attacking third of the field, I want my talented guys taking more chances. Sometimes they will not pay off, but then again, sometimes they will.

5. fillmorejive

fillmorejive New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    LA
    Thanks, great video. It's strange seeing Coors Light on a Scottish team's jersey, though. :)

6. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow. great job. that's not the freddy I remember from his first season in MLS. he had some great moves ... shooting from distance. very calm. wow.

:)

7. ETucker

ETucker New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Washington, DC
    Fantastic video!

I really like the way Freddy is playing right now. I think in a year or two (when Adu makes his mark in World Cup qualifying) MLS is going to get a HUGE offer for him from a top club.

8. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ... which they won't accept so that he can leave on a free transfer when his contract expires.

:(

:D

9. CincoDmayo

CincoDmayo New Member

Feb 24, 2006
    MFin CLEVELAND OHIO
    Damn, youre posting this everywhere. lol Nice vid.