adidas is strange...?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Fury20, May 17, 2005.

1. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    well has anyone ever noticed, in adidas cleats the uk and us size is only a half size difference, but in my other cleats such as nike, kelme, there is a full size difference, anyone know why?

2. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    Why................. because adidas is weird! VAPORS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    because it makes sizes more accurate to your actual foot size..just another reason why adidas is better

4. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    Worst post ever.

5. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    well... the difference between euro sizes and us sizes has nothing to do with how big your foot is, its just a number difference but i get what ur trying to say...

6. mid man

mid man New Member

Feb 23, 2005
    GA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that was pointless.. this post

7. bronxjragon

bronxjragon New Member

Apr 14, 2005

I agree...Vapors are the WORST CLEATS EVER. It took me a while to admit to myself that my 120 dollar mercurial vapor K's were the crappiest shoes ever made. Buy a size smaller than your foot....wear vaseline...use double socks....blah blah blah. No matter what you do, these shoes are a nightmare to wear. The shape is retarded, long balls are annoying to play, you can bearly smack the ball with the outside of your foot to get nice curve, and you can barely bend the ball with the inside of the foot. The only thing I can do is blast the ball with Vapors. I'll stick to my cheesy looking Adidas predator pulse chrome (with the dragons).

8. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    You probably have a wide foot for vapors, I have thin eet and I had no problems with Vapors. Never had to use vaseline or double socks. Thank god :p :D

9. mid man

mid man New Member

Feb 23, 2005
    GA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the vapors are the best shoes ive ever worn. for almost every aspect of the game

10. bronxjragon

bronxjragon New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Give a goalkeeper a pair of vapors, and you'll have one unhappy-ass goalkeeper. Give a defender a pair of vapors, and you'll have one unhappy-ass defender. Give a mid-fielder a pair of vapors, and you'll have one unhappy-ass mid-fielder.

11. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm a defender an my Vapours are my favourite boot ever. Lets all just agree that this boot only suits some people. we can't make assumpsions based on positions etc. Final verdict: Vapours fit some people and not other people. It does not matter what position u play, it depends on YOUR type of foot. ;)

12. coolj*

coolj* New Member

Apr 2, 2005
    England
    vapors are the best. i play left wing and the lightweight of the vapors compared to the pulse helps me run easier and tear up defenders easier and they also trap the ball much quicker. sizes don't make any difference

13. Sain1

Sain1 New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Dallas
    So a UK 8 in adidas is an US 8 1/2, or a US 9?

14. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    its a us 8 1/2