Adidas Greece 2006 Tracksuit

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by MrGreek, Aug 20, 2006.

1. MrGreek

MrGreek New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Along with a greece jersey,Im going to buy a tracksuit but im not sure which size I should get..Ive tried email a couple other internet shops but I guess there too busy for me so hopefully someone here will help...I am about 5"6 and around 125 lbs...thin guy...i was wondering if someone could please post the measurements of the Pant legs, jacket length from shoulder to waist, jacket width from shoulder to shoulder and sleeve length for the Small and Medium sizes...If you can post a response I would be happy to buy it from your store...:)

2. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Thanks for contacting us. The public forum is perfect for asking general questions, but it really isn't the best way to get specific information about an item. Please use the Contact HELPDESK link below to reach us directly or call us at 1-888-933-1994. We've sent an email to your profile address.

3. stuffhistory

stuffhistory New Member

Jul 2, 2007
    ok then thats great

4. Keegan02

Keegan02 New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Club:
    AC Chievo Verona
    Thanks for sharing.I have come across a online shop as they provide, With no compromise on the materials used and the skills that have been dedicated to these products, designer clothes add to status and a tasteful reputation. Get the best deal from a unique website that sells only designer wear and accessories. I am sure you will find suitable gifts at: www.kinggool.com.