Adidas F 50 for sale now at pro direct

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The much talked about and highly anticipated adidas F50 is being sold on a pre-order basis at www.prodirectsoccer.com

They have a full discription and pictures of the boot. The FG and SG models are for sale and they will be shipped on Dec. 1 if you order now.

The boot will also feature in a HG model but they will not be sold in Europe since that outsole isn't part of the european production lines.

From what I have heard Eurosport will start their product launch in January for the boot but if you want to check them out now you know where to go.

2. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Nice! Thanks for the link.

3. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
  4. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    This looks interesting...maybe i'm reading it wrong but it looks like there are no laces. Does anyone know how this would affect gameplay? Is there another boot that has a similar configuration?

5. chocochuro

chocochuro New Member

Nov 9, 2003
    quito
    prodirectsoccer site is down, could you link F 50's pics?
    thanx.

Anyone knows where to find adidas profi liga?
    what do you think about these boots?

6. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    adidas profi liga are @ pro direct too... dotn know much about them... i think they were the ones before the supernovas but i think im wrong

7. chocochuro

chocochuro New Member

Nov 9, 2003
    quito
    I know profi liga's but i don't know where to find them.

prodirect website isn't working.....

know other links?

8. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    pro direct will be up soon im sure the webmaster has had alot of complaints.... u can search epinions they have a pic of it... if ur looking to see what theyre like before buying them

9. mrcreole

mrcreole New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    Pros wearing them this weekend

Yep, players in the EPL and Bundesliga were wearing them this weekend. In the Man U v Liverpool game O'Shea and Kewell were wearing them. Surprised a defender like O'Shea was wearing them.......opinion is they are better suited the strikers........

10. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The boot does havea lacing system that is covered its a "speed lacing system" it looks a lot like the strikezone system used by Reebok.

As for who the boot is suited to there are 3 different options for the insole system that add or take away weight and stability in the boot its called the the fusionframe. So for one person they can have a boot like the vapor that is super light and the other can have a more supportive cushioned footbed to play on here check out this link from the Pro Direct newsletter I get through email.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/cgi-...extra_time_adidas.htm&referrer=Newsletter0310

that should show you more in-depth pics and have more info about the boot to answer your questions, let me know if the link is not the right one or it dies.

11. cmh1414

cmh1414 New Member

Sep 3, 2002
  12. Hazardinho

Hazardinho Red Card

Jul 3, 2002
    the yellow green is mad ugly tho

but the design of the boot is gorgeous i like it,

however i cant wait to see what the next gen. predator will look like.

13. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
  14. Stomper

Stomper New Member

Feb 20, 2003
    OKC, OK
    $299.99 for the soft ground? Please be kidding, that is insane. $200 is crazy enough for the predators that are out now.

My mistake, New Zealand $$$ not U.S. $$$

15. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    From the looks of it, $299 NZ is equal to about $200 US, so the Pulses will probably be around the same pricing as the current Preds.

Alex

16. soccer1226

soccer1226 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Hawaii
    Does anyone know when the Pulse's come out?

My friend told me that they come out in April, but he wasen't sure.

17. chocochuro

chocochuro New Member

Nov 9, 2003
    quito
    Check out Del Piero wearing the F50's.
    I want those shoes, altough i think that model/design with the three white stripes wont be available at least for a while as adidas yesterday launched their campaign for the F50's (the ones we find in prodirect or soccer.com)
    http://www.angelfire.com/d20/dppics/juveudine031109_04.jpg

There is an adidas press site wich i have no acces to, they have a lot of pictures of adidas stars wearing the new boots, could anyone link them?