Adebayor In The Armoury This Thursday!

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by soorbob, Oct 29, 2008.

1. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Yes, you heard right, on Thursday 30th October from 15:30 to 17:30 GMT Emmanuel Adebayor will be making an appearance at The Armoury. He will be signing stuff and you can take pics too. There is also a limited edition Arsenal FIFA09 cover featuring Adebayor, Walcott, Fabregas and Toure on the front. The game will be sold at The Armoury only on that day with the Arsenal cover. The rest of the game is exactly the same. Who's coming? I am!

BTW Do you think they'll sell/give you just the covers of FIFA09? Because I already have it!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION

CLICKY HERE

2. Rewinder

Rewinder Member+

Jun 24, 2004
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Too bad they aren't selling that copy of FIFA 09 online. I haven't bought it yet, and it would be so awesome to an Arsenal cover on it.

3. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Yeah I think they might give you the cover on its own but I'm not sure.

4. djdustn

djdustn Member

Sep 26, 2006
    Olympia, WA
    "A special edition of the game, with an exclusive Arsenal sleeve will be on sale in Arsenal stores and arsenal.com/shopping from 30th October."

Not sure about regional play on video games, but looks like you could order it if you wanted.

It'd be cool if you could download the cover or choose a cover when you order. Doesn't EA do that for the NCAA Football franchise?

5. Ziegler1988

Ziegler1988 Member

Nov 3, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ade isn't my favorite player, but I'll probably still go.

6. KirbyNYC

KirbyNYC Member

Aug 25, 2006
    NYC
    Yeah, just like the Madden cover with the updated Favre/Jets, I would love to get an Arsenal sleeve.

Hell, the first thing I did when I got the game was change my Arena Player to Cesc. :D

7. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Cool,so I guess some of us might be seeing each other tnoz nd we probably wont even know each other!

8. gunner7

gunner7 Member+

Jul 27, 2008
    Sunshine California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If he scores a hattrick today, anyone that can go SHOULD!

9. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    but he didnt :( so ********ing pissed with wenger taking off walcott, van persie and nasri all in the space of 10 mins. hes so dumb he took off out best attackers and left only fabregas and ade laft for the real attacking where he got so cocky he thought we can just pass it about at the back when we ********ing cant. :mad:

10. gunner7

gunner7 Member+

Jul 27, 2008
    Sunshine California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^^^ I blame it on the players more than anyone.

11. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    yeah but he shouldnt have ********ing taken off those 3 best players. im soo annoyed and it seems kinda stupid going there tmoz to see adebz

12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Lol. Whatever you say dude. Fairly sure Clichy lost the ball on the halfway line for Jenas' goal, and Gomes' punt came from a through ball that Cesc played halfway inside the Spurs half that Ade didn't get to. Really passing along the back isn't it? Jeez

13. juanca

juanca New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Land of the Free
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    best post.

so many issues.

right now, who F'ing cares.

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Exactly. No matter what the issues are with the performance, it won't change things.

15. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    yeah skizz you have a point, but spurs must have been giving their all because they just: won, got a new manager and playing their worst enemies. s'pose it was clichy's fault, well not suppose, it was! (i think you might tell that ive calmed down from last night lol) btw skizz you coming today? to see ade? i am! i live in kent too, whereabouts are you?

16. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    I SAW HIM!!!

it was great but not awesofabgregreat. the queue was reasonable, it took us just over 1 hr to get to him. he was damn late though, half an hour but when he came in through a fire exit, everyone was cheering like mad! it was great! and then i was about 5 mins from getting to the end of the queue when i thought getting him to sign my boots isnt good enough, theyre too small so i asked someone if i could go and buy a photo and come back to where i was. i got money from my mum and all the pics of him had run out :( oh well, the boots had to do. so we got there and he signed my boot, im so dumb my back was facing to my mum who was holding the camera behind me and i didnt even realize. she took a pic of us, obv. my back facing and as i turned round to shake his hand and take a photo a guard pushed me right out of the way. i was so pissed. i didnt even get to shake his hand :( oh well, at least i was within a couple of inches from him, it was great though. also got SOORBOB 14 on my away shirt. ill post pics later.

17. Asuka

Asuka New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Kent
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I'm so jealous of you! But also glad to hear you had a good time ;)

Ade might get stupid at times - transfer window times to be more exact - but I'm still fond of him.

18. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
  19. gunner7

gunner7 Member+

Jul 27, 2008
    Sunshine California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NIIIIICE!!!!!! :D

Its good to see some young gooners supporting our club.

Shame you did not get to shake Bayo hand. At least, you got a picture with the arsenal dinosaur.

20. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    yeah it was cool lol. but gunnersaurus was damn sweaty!

21. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    Shame I couldn't make it,I've got a few questions I'd like to ask him!!

22. Dynamo and ArsenalFC

Aug 5, 2006
    Beaumont
    dont know if this has already been covered in the thread, but if it is like the madden cover, thats alot of key player we will be losing to injury :D:p

23. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    Nothing can change what happened,but the substitutions were baffling,and very negative,walcott was driving them mad,the player he was up against was on a yellow,so Wenger takes him off:confused: Nasri was doing the same:confused: Adegreedy on the other hand was doing ******** all,yet he left him on.

Afew years bac we played Chelsea away,we finished the game with 4 forwards on the pitch and won the game,wednesday we took 3 attacking players off and brought 3 defenders on,completely destroying the shape of the team.
    can you Imagine the same happening at Man u,thoese players would have been shitting themselves coming of the pitch,I feel our players weren't to concerned about what awaited them in the changing rooms.

I have never been so angry about an Arsenal performance,I completley lost the plot at the final whistle and am still hurting now, I wonder if the players are:mad:

24. wanye_stirrear

wanye_stirrear Member+

Sep 19, 2002
    Maryland
    Agreed. I said in the another thread that I am surprised more people are not complaining about the substitutions. I thought Wenger got them all wrong, and the team's shape was all out of wack. Wenger should shoulder some of the blame for this loss; however, there is plenty of blame to go around.

25. soorbob

soorbob New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    yeah but you wouldnt have time, i was next to him for like 10 seconds, he just signed my boots while my mum was taking a pic and he winked at me and i was about to shake his hand when i was pushed away to 'move on'.