Adding to open orders

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by Ismitje, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greetings-

I am one of the people who followed avdice and "ordered early" on one of the World Cup jerseys. I have no problem being patient and waiting for it to be ready. The order was placed May 17; it is expected to ship between June 26 and July 9. No problem.

However, when I inquired about adding a second jersey to the order, and this pay one combined shipping charge, I was informed that I cannot since the order has already been processed - weeks ago. Adding a jersey to the order would add $1 to the shipping cost, while a whole new order starts the shipping charge all over again.

Since nothing is happening with my original order, this makes little sense to me. Especially since the Angola jersey is still available in the size I ordered. At the very least cancelling the first order and starting fresh seems logical.

Thoughts?

2. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    You can usually cancel a pre-order/back order at anytime before it has entered the shipping process. Assuming that we are still accepting orders for the pre-ordered jersey, you can then go in and place a new order.

For more information, please contact me directly at 1-888-722-8365 ext. 115 or use the contact link at the bottom of this page to contact customer service.