Adams (bench): RB Leipzig v Atletico Madrid [R] 8/13/2020 - Champions League QF

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by schrutebuck, Aug 13, 2020.

1. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    ?
    That was heading for the bottom left corner. Oblak probably has it covered, but on frame.

ChicagoVT repped this.
  2. eliwood

eliwood Member+

Jul 25, 2016
    Angeliño's cut back was a beauty

MLS to MLS connection, sending RBL to CL semis

madvillain and ShortyMac repped this.
  3. dspence2311

dspence2311 Member+

Oct 14, 2007
    The “everybody calm down” crowd out in force to piss in our corn flakes. But without them we might get excited and run out in traffic, or be happy or something.

4. ttrevett

ttrevett Member+

Apr 2, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was calling for Angelino to pull it back because I knew Adams was hungry for a goal and would be making that run. My first thought was that it looked to be going wide and I was hoping beyond hope that they would just give him the goal anyway. I'm stoked they did and couldn't at this point care less if it was or wasn't.

It's amazing what a massive goal like that will do for a career. He's front page sporting news around the globe. Helps that the game was the only one of any import going on, but it was still a massive goal.

By the way, the pass that put Angelino through was out of this world impressive. There were like 4 other players that would have been the easier pass, but that one was what really made the goal. Angelino obviously made a great cut back pass as well.

Bajoro and TimB4Last repped this.