ACQ 2011 1st matchday : SYRIA - CHINA (R)

Discussion in 'China' started by Syriaman, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Who will win this match?Or will it be a draw?

1. CHINA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SYRIA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DRAW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Not any west asian referee...IRANIAN referee!!

There has been bad blood between China and IRAN in soccer, probably since Asian cup 2004.

2. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Hahaha.. Kenzhi is not a Chinese name. I wanted to register as Kenji (written as 健二 in Japanese) but this name was already registered by someone so I changed ji to zhi. Later I realized this name became half Japanese and half Chinese because the name of that famous Charlton Atheletic's player is Zheng Zhi. So Kenzhi (健智) turns up to be a nice name as it means healthy and clever.

However, you can also write Kenzhi in full Chinese if you want. It can be written as 肯直which means my dick is still okay. :D

BTW, why is your name greenlion? Green because the jersey color of Beijing Guoan is green? Then why lion?

3. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    In the 2 consecutive games against Qatar in WC Qualifiers Round 3, China was also screwed up by Syrian and Lebanese referees.

4. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    太直不值,太屈没趣, 不直不屈,才是男具

5. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    lion is the mascot of Guo'an, You know the nickname of Guoan is "Imperial Guard" (御林军), the Capital city or it's army is usually called "京师" in Chinese, "师" and "狮" has the same pronouciation so Beijing choose lion as the official mascot and names it with the word "京师" - Jingshi in Pinyin.

and thanks for reply, 健智 is a good name ;)

6. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Not straight and not bending, so what kind of penis is that? Zigzag shape? :eek:

7. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    I see, thanks.

8. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Still kinda annoyed about the game, though life goes on.

Anyway to back up Kenzhi's point and my own frustations that the ref was crap to put it kindly the ref was MOHSEN TORKY from Iran. I've done some quick reseach on the guy and here are the facts from the last one or two international seasons which MOHSEN TORKY has refed chinese teams.

February 6, 2008 Iraq 1- China 1 (Hawar Mulla, 51' (pen))
    February 17, 2008 China 2 - Korea R 3
    February 23, 2008 China 3 - Korea DPR 1
    April 9, 2008 Kashima Antlers 1- Beijing Guoan 0
    January 14, 2009 Syria 3 - China 2 (MAHER AL SAID, 8' (pen)), (
    FIRAS ALKHATIB, 39 (pen)).

For any of you chinese fans don't expect much from this ref

9. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    I have to tell you two things:

1.In the match China-Iraq 1-1,the ref cancelled a 100 % correct goal of Karrar Jasim wihich was no offside,nothing,so it should have been so 2-1 Iraq,so you were lucky.

2.The penalty of Firas Al-Khatib was correct,we can talk about Maher´s penalty.

These are just bad excuses.First talking about in what a bad form China is and then crying about losing 3-2 to Syria,I say it again IMO win was deserved for us.Wait ,we´ll see the match IN China.;)

10. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    1. Fair point about the Karrar Jasim's goal, (wihich?) which got cancelled. I caught that game but Hawar Mulla's pen, what was that for? it was soft.

2. Lets talk about Maher´s penalty, what was it for? Do you have the answer, what are your excuses?

To back up my point about MOHSEN TORKY for any Chinese fan, don't expect much from this ref.

AFC U-16 Championship 2008
    October 7 2008 Australia 2 - China 1. (Lum 16 (pen))

11. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    1. The referee annulled Karrar Jasim's header not because he was offside but because he elbowed the Chinese GK using his left hand. However, Hawar M. Taher's penalty was a gift from the referee to Iraq. When the Iraqi player passed through 2 Chinese players, no ones touched his legs. He just tumbled himself in the penalty box. A definite diving but the referee called for PK. I have formerly posted the video to shut Mussav up. So, actually it should have been a 1-0 win for China.

2. The Maher Said's 8th minute penalty was completely bullsh*t. It is very clear that Raja Rafe was doing a diving. The Firas Al-Khatib's penalty was debatable. It is hard to decide because the slow-motion picture was taken from a distance. Chinese defender Du Wei said both penalties were bullsh*t.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26UtkFZcYU&feature=related"]YouTube - ????? ?????? ????? ? ????? SYRIA VS.CHINA[/ame]

12. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Iranian are bullshit i mean Iranian refs

13. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    I can´t remember that it was a header,you mean sth. else.OR?

Ok Ok China should have won 3-2 ok?Are you pleased now?

We shall go to Fifa and suspend Syria for stealing China their beautiful win.

14. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    I am not working with excuses like you,I am telling you facts.

Raja fell down,nobody touched him,that is right.Penalty was wrong.

But let´s see: You have scored your second goal in injury time,after the goal the match was over,what would you have said if the ref had finished the match 10 seconds before,at the score 3-1?Then you wouldn´t cry that much.

Oh man I wished the match would have been over 10 seconds before China´s second goal.

15. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    What facts???

16. Sharles

Sharles New Member

Feb 6, 2006
    ''my own world''
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    *sigh*

Syriaman what is your problem ? they have all the right to be pissed off because the refferee
    ,,in the end we got the 3 points, I really dont get you ??

17. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria

I said ok Maher´s penalty was wrong,but this ref was not always against you,in China-Iraq surely not.This was one excuse of you,you thought we haven´t seen the match.

But come on don´t let us argue about this,such things can happen,now it happened to you.

18. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    Yes and I have a right to discuss with people about this,it is a forum.Kenzhi told me this sentence once.

I told that Maher´s penalty was wrong,it was a stupid decision.

Why are you so against that Syrians discuss here? We can´t stay quited.

19. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Syriaman I think I've b*tched enough about the ref. Anyway until the next game see ya!

20. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    Agreed.:)

21. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    You were talking about the Karrar Jasim's goal which was cancelled by the referee in the Iraq-China 1-1 game. It was a header. Karrar ran quickly and then jumped up to head the ball which was passed to him from backward. The ball was headed by him into the net but when he jumped up his left elbow hit the chest of the Chinese GK who were trying to catch the ball. Because he faulted the goalie, his goal was annulled.

Of course I am not pleased. Should have won is meaningless as it doesn't mean have won. Why ask FIFA to suspend Syria? The culprit is the Iranian referee, not the Syrian players.

Do you mean the referee has helped China by extending the game by 10 seconds? This is funny. Did the referee know China would score within those 10 seconds?

Please note that we are angry at the Iranian referee, not at the Syrian team. Even in the recent friendly with Iran in Tehran which ended 3-1 for Iran, the Iranian referee awarded a controversial PK to Iran. Before that, China got screwed up by Syrian and Lebanese referees in the 2 games against Qatar in the WC Qualifiers Round 3. You may say such thing can happen to any team. But why did it keep happening to China. And why all the referees who screwed up China were West Asian referees? That is why I keep saying AFC should not use a West Asian referee when a West Asian team meets an East Asian team. And as far as I know, China never got an East Asian referee when facing a West Asian team.

22. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    No of course not.:D Ahh forget it.

Ok.:)

23. Only_ONE_United

Nov 30, 2008
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I have to agree with Syriaman here. I mean, these all just sound like bad excuses. Sure the reffing wasn't perfect and was probably far from it.
    However, it shouldn't even HAVE to come down to reffing for a matchup like this. The fact is that while Syria has definitely IMPROVED their play, we China have NOT and in fact are on the downslide right now.

******** the excuses, I would rather focus my anger on OUR side with the CFA doing absolutely JACK shit while the team deteriorates to nothing.

Hell CANADA is ranked higher than us, and for any fellow Canadians out there they know how bad the Canadian NT situation is right now too.

So in regards to bad calls, I urge fellow ChinaNT supporters to suck it up and not complain, because it makes us look even WORSE when were doing so bad right now.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

24. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    Agreed. Though Canada truly has a better team right now IMO ;)

25. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Lol! Look well at the title of this thread. We were not talking about the Syrian and Chinese teams in general, but talking about the game on Jan 14. Maybe you need to read again all the posts of Syriaman and mine to make sure what we were talking about. China was beaten by Syria in this game because the Iranian referee screwed up China. That is not excuse. That is FACT!