AC Milan transfers, rumors, speculations ... (Part 3)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cassano, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
  2. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    no its not. outside of nesta milan has nothing defensively.

3. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    cincinho is a right back, cole is left. i dont see how them gettin the brazilian kid matters.

4. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    the prem league teams doesnt have a chance as it is anyway. sheva wont change much as far as domestic success for chelsea. the impact will come in europe. i cant understand why sheva would wanna play for chelsea when hes already playing for a much bigger club.

5. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    That's an exaggeration. Our backline is not as good as it was a few years ago but we still have some decent defenders out side Nesta. Kaladze isn't bad, not world class, but he's a decent defender when in the center. Cafu and Maldini are capable when they are fit. That's not to say we don't desperately need reinforcements, as age is really what is killing us.

6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    you telling me you wouldnt take sol campbell over those three right now? i sure would. i cant even remember the last time sol played bad for england. hes a big game player. he would do you guys alot of good. you have to be honest with yourself and just admit that maldini and cafu are not going to make the decisive stops that often any more. kaladze is pretty good though. underrated in my opinion.

7. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    then im sorry but you're a nutjob:p sol campbel is far down the road to shockingness, i wont bother listing the reasons again, just know that although you need reinforcements, you are not, cannot afford to, and better hope you are not looking towards a player who is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE already at a club like arsenal, is so old hes lost what pace he once had and will be around for little, if any, more time than maldini

8. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    What?

The Sol Campbell of a few years ago, probably. The one who is a mental breakdown and completely out of form now? Surely you're joking. Maldini and Cafu are not the same players they were, but I think they have something left in them.

9. Gringocholo

Gringocholo New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Dublin
    Is Coloccini on loan or is he gone for good to Deportivo?If he is gone for good its a huge mistake because he's a good young and strong defender.

10. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He's gone for good and I didn't like him that much. He commits too many fouls and he's very dirty.

11. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    I guess he belongs on a team like Inter! :D

12. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    well hes an argentinian, what were you expecting from the poor lad? besides dont you think hed fit in well in italy? i hardly saw him play for milan, but many times for athletico, depor and alaves, and i mean italian defenders have a far-more contact based approach, and they get away with it too - if he can cope in spainn then would have thought hed do even better in calcio

13. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He played some stinkers with Milan. He got a yellow card everytime he played.

14. [ALB]

[ALB] New Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Chimbonda in Milan ? :rolleyes:
    why dont u get Lucas Neill instead of him
    than Grosso from Palermo, Diarra from Lyon, Poulsen from Schalke, Alex from PSV and there you go a good team for next season

DIDA
    NEILL-ALEX-NESTA-GROSSO
    PIRLO-PAULSEN-DIARRA
    KAKA
    GILARDINO-SHEVCHENKO

15. Gringocholo

Gringocholo New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Dublin
    :D :D :D

16. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    yes!! and why not get khizanishvilli, nelson and todd aswell - then milan can have a defence consisting entirely of average premiership footballers:p

17. scamovic

scamovic New Member

Jan 27, 2006
    When I was watching the game yestrday I heard the comentator spoked of something like BERLUSCONI will not speare money and will get Mourinho after fireing Ancelloti????????
    :confused:

18. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
  19. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah, TribalFootball is usually reliable. Bring on Mourinho ;)

20. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    What about our hiring policy? I thought we were after ex-players or people related to the club, and all that. Tribal football is utter nonsense anyway.

21. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  22. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004