AC Milan - Parma [R] 2/15/13 - 25a Giornata

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    [​IMG]

25a Giornata

AC Milan vs. Parma
    @ Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    (San Siro)

On 2/15/13

[​IMG]
    Pic Source: flicker

2012/2013 Serie A @ 24a Giornata (5th place)
    -> GF = 42 / GA = 30

@ Home: 8W/0D/4L + @ Away: 4W/5D/3L -> 41 pts
    1a - 19a Giornata ________ 20a - 38a Giornata

AC Milan 0 - Sampdoria 1 ____ Sampdoria 0 - AC Milan 0
    Bologna 1 - AC Milan 3 ______ AC Milan 2 - Bologna 1
    AC Milan 0 - Atalanta 1 _____ Atalanta 0 - AC Milan 1
    Udinese 2 - AC Milan 1 ______ AC Milan 2 - Udinese 1
    AC Milan 2 - Cagliari 0 _____ Cagliari 1 - AC Milan 1
    Parma 1 - AC Milan 1 ________ AC Milan ^ - Parma ^
    AC Milan 0 - Inter 1 ________ Inter ^ - AC Milan ^
    Lazio 3 - AC Milan 2 ________ AC Milan ^ - Lazio ^
    AC Milan 1 - Genoa 0 ________ Genoa ^ - AC Milan ^
    Palermo 2 - AC Milan 2 ______ AC Milan ^ - Palermo ^
    AC Milan 5 - Chievo 1 _______ Chievo ^ - AC Milan ^
    AC Milan 1 - Fiorentina 3 ___ Fiorentina ^ - AC Milan ^
    Napoli 2 - AC Milan 2 _______ AC Milan ^ - Napoli ^
    AC Milan 1 - Juventus 0 _____ Juventus ^ - AC Milan ^
    Catania 1 - AC Milan 3 ______ AC Milan ^ - Catania ^
    Torino 2 - AC Milan 4 _______ AC Milan ^ - Torino ^
    AC Milan 4 - Pescara 1 ______ Pescara ^ - AC Milan ^
    Roma 4 - AC Milan 2 _________ AC Milan ^ - Roma ^
    AC Milan 2 - Siena 1 ________ Siena ^ - AC Milan ^

Player - Goals
    El Shaarawy 15
    Pazzini 10(3P.K)
    Bojan 3, Balotelli 3(2P.K)
    Robinho 2(1P.K), Montolivo 2, Nocerino 2
    Boateng 1, Emanuelson 1, De Jong 1
    Jonathas (o.g), Abbruscato (o.g)
    Player - Assists
    El Shaarawy 3, Robinho 3, Emanuelson 3
    Pazzini 2, Bojan 2, Boateng 2, Abate 2, De Sciglio 2
    Pato 1, Niang 1, Montolivo 1, Ambrosini 1, Nocerino 1, Mexes 1, Constant 1

Recent Results for -> Parma

2. Montolivo

Montolivo New Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    FORZA MILAN <3. Sharaawy will not play. (likely)

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    El Shaarawy is being rested for Barca??:confused:

4. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    need a good performance tonight to keep some momentum heading into the CL match. get 3 points, boys.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    MILAN: Abbiati, De Sciglio, Zapata, Yepes, Constant, Montolivo, Muntari, Nocerino, Niang, Balotelli, Boateng. A disp.: Gabriel, Petkovic, Mexes, Pazzini, Traorè, Flamini, Abate, Bojan, Zaccardo.

PARMA: Pavarini, Rosi, Coda, Paletta, Mesbah[​IMG], Parolo, Valdes, Marchionni, Biabiany, Sansone, Amauri. A disp.: De Angelis, Bajza, Ampuero, Morrone, Lucarelli, Belfodil, Strasser, Palladino, Gobbi, Benalouane, Ninis.

We play Inter/Lazio next so we have to win today.

Kqql repped this.
  6. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    well my afternoon motivation is shot. i wish our matches were still on espn3.

7. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    1-0 milan on an own goal.

8. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    2-0 milan.. mario with a beautiful free kick goal.

im now convinced that mancini was a BIG part of why mario's development slowed down.. mancini's ego is way to big.

9. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    2-0 on a balo freekick. is anyone watching this? i'm stuck with gamecast.

10. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    goddamnit. 2-1.

11. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    2-1 ft. 3 points. who's next?

12. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Why do we let these idiotic last minute goals in? Nice FK by Balo. 3 points in the bag.

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Barcelona..

Then we play Inter!:D

14. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    i saw the whole game. montolivo and balo looked solid.. parma was fouling balo and trying to get under his skin all game long, but he kept his composure.. i've been impressed with montolivo lately he look sharped and he was looking for balo every time he had the ball. even when balo look like he was starting to get upset at the consistent fouls by the parma players montolivo would walk over and say something in his ear and he would forget about it.. balo made some really nice passes and should have had at lest 2 assists.. the announcers were saying it looks like he's finally getting it.. oh and prandelli was also at the game. i now understand why montolivo is on the national team. he's leader and balo actually listens to him.

stphnsn repped this.
  15. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I waited for them to put it on RAI tonight. Hate streams. Was pretty happy with the game. Awesome free kick. Terrible late goal. Bring on Barca!

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Couldn't get a good stream. Glad to hear Montolivo is working out well with Balo.

Everyone still remember this:

17. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Couldn't have said it better. Montolivo is playing great and making precision passes,setting up plays, dictating the game from midfield, and what I noticed today is that he is really good at winning the ball when he double teams an opponent with the ball. For instance, Constant slowed down an attacker and when the guy turned the other way, Montolivo was there to steal the ball(impressed me). Milan played much better and attacked, but at times looked discontent. Abbiatti made some saves, De Scgilio/Constant played great while Yepes/Zapata did enough. Nocerino/Muntari ran the midfield well, while Balotelli was superb. Niang was great down the flanks and his speed really blows by guys while his first touch is quick and compact allowing him quick crosses or beating a guy 1v1. Boateng looked ok as a winger, but lacked that deadly finish. He puts in hard work but just isn't scoring the goals. I would love for him to be more of a Nocerino/Flamini type where he hustles and runs but he acts too non chalant in defense and doesn't have the same work rate as them. He lacks the trequartista mentality and not a goal poacher. Its tough to see what position fits him best.

Few things stood out:
    Balotelli: The guy is a hustler, he not only comes back to get ball, but he goes out wide, spreading the defense, he wins air balls and lays them off to teammates, but he also provides good vision with his passes. He was getting kicked all day, slapped in back of head "by accident", elbowed in the back"by accident" and just getting beaten up. He complained, he got mad, but who wouldn't . He sticks up for himself, which I like. Montolivo seems to have a "leadership" role to him that Balotelli listens too, which seems to help calm him down. Tho, what I noticed was he got up and kept playing, he never shy'ed away from getting hit, and kept pressuring, allowing his fouled outside of box to set up FK goal.

Niang: This kid is good. As a winger offensively he beats guys 1v1 with pace and skill. He has ability to make good crosses and cuts inside to make smart passes. His shot is lethal and hes only 18. Balotelli will help him become better and he can only go up. I don't know if it was mentioned in GameCast but for those who didn't see it: Niang got mad at Balotelli because he wanted to take the free kick that Balotelli scored on. You can see on TV him walking away mad, while Yepes,Muntari are talking to him and telling him to calm down. Balotelli scored and proceeded to celebrate with team and did the handshake with Niang and they both smiled. After the game Balotelli said Niang wanted to take the kick, but he said he was taking it, but you (Niang) can take the next one. I like how Niang is willing to stick up and want to be the "go to guy" at such a young age. The confidence he shows combined with skill is something I like about him. Also, the fact that Balotelli/SES/Niang's relationship which seems like they genuinely like each other will help the team for the future, compared to other teams where players aren't friends but more colleagues.

Parma goal: It was the 93rd minute, bunch of poor clearances turned into a 1v1 on the side, which was crossed in on ground, between sliding Yepes leg, behind Zapata right in front of a diving Abbiatti to Sansone who was open who took 2 touches and tapped it in. Literally seconds before game was over. No big deal really.

On to Barcelona. Should be quite interesting. Hopefully we can continue playing well and don't get scared of the "moment". We have a few youngins/newbies to the CL stage that hopefully can cope with the pressure...

Calcio Pauly, Rossonero23 and stphnsn repped this.
  18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well said, enjoyed reading it. Bring on the Cata-loonie-ans for a beating!

19. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Things are looking real good right now. Just need to work on the defense this summer and they should be set nice.

gcstorm9 and Rossonero23 repped this.
  20. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    and we're joint third with lazio.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  21. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    After the start to this season, I never thought they would be where they are right now. Still have to wait and see what happens this weekend, but I am happy so far. Long way to go till the end.

22. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We are playing pretty good. Best Serie A record this calendar year. A summer CB signing better than Acerbi/Bonera/Yepes/Zapata kind of guy would be most beneficial. Unless this Salamon kid turns out to be a star. Im good with Mexes but he doesn't make his partner better and he cant save them from their mistakes like Silva or Nesta used to. We need a quality CB pairing to stop giving up such cheap goals and set piece goals.
    Joint 3rd for now, but within striking distance of with quite a few games to go. Def a good situation going on.
    Thanks. Supposedly we are a 4-1 underdog. I know we are being overlooked and getting no respect from journalists, but still have a quality side who can pull out a win. Atleast in the first leg. At Camp Nou in few weeks might be a different story tho...
    BTW I read a stat that had Messi at 4 goals vs Italian teams, all from PK ;) Looks like we do a good job of containing him, its just the others we need to contain...

23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So long as the refs don't give them gifts I don't mind. A team like that shouldn't be given gifts, like they were last year, that's why I say they're overrated. Yes, Milan would need a near perfect game, and no interference from the ref to pull a result. If that doesn't happen, I'm happy with just kicking them... A LOT.

GMangs and gcstorm9 repped this.
  24. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    25a Giornata
    RECAP -> AC Milan 2 - Parma 1

Goals:
    1-0 Paletta @ 39" (o.g)
    2-0 Balotelli @ 78"
    2-1 Sansone @ 92" (Assist Biabiany)
    1st half highlights

2nd half highlights