AC Milan – Reggina [R] 12/13/12 - Coppa Italia Round 5

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Dec 9, 2012.

1. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Im very relaxed. Maybe in your brain its hard to comprehend normal things, but I was showing how you told me to go **** himself(directed at me) for saying a good thing about Bojan when you did the same exact thing to another guy. Its call being a hypocrite. That is when you say things that contradict your own actions. Your a moron(just kidding) You've always been annoying on here( just kidding) and might have the dumbest ideas I've ever heard( just kidding). Its all jokes guy, so dont overract because its just a joke.

2. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    ^^^^^
    Now that's funny. :laugh:

3. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Read my Original Post.I said "Whoever defends Bojan for this game can go ******** himself".And no I dont do it the way you're doing it at all...dunno what you're on about

4. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    NO. Sadly, you did not say what you quoted. You said this...
    So. here you are telling me to ****** for defending Bojan, than when someone else mentions him you said this...
    You are a walking contradiction. You are arguing with me who is defending Bojan AND you are arguing with someone else who is attacking Bojan. Its amazing to be honest...

5. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    life is easier if you ignore the troll.

gcstorm9 repped this.
  6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    alright people there is no point in arguing this if you dont like what a poster says you either report it or block him.

7. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was commenting on the Milan-Reggina thread and you missed this part "I lost count on how many times he lost the ball yesterday"
    I didnt defend Bojan.I just attacked Il Cuccio for saying he has no talent at all cuz that isnt true...he does have some talent...Im gonna admit that even though I think he's destined to fail.

8. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    LOL. So you werent defending Bojan right there when you said he does have talent because Il Cuccio said he did not have talent? Is your way of winning an argument to contradict your self in the same post? Thus confusing everyone else? You are sneaky! I figured it out! You twist words and change the topic of conversations to stump the original debater and than throw in a curse word to confuse them even more! Brilliant!

stphnsn your right, but hes annoyed me so much over the past months that I had to say something. My apologies for hijacking the thread. Big win for Milan no matter who its against, bring on Juve in Coppa Italia and Roma in serie A. Forza Milan!

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes you totally did :rolleyes:.I was attacking Il Ciuccio cuz he always troll us
    FFS he was saying Bojan was crap even when he was doing well at Trequartista in October just to troll us FFS

10. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ? Its always been my opinion that Bojon is overrated garbage you can even ask Rossonero.

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    bojan is definitely overrated. i wouldn't say he's garbage though....he has some talent. :barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:
    :alien:

12. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes but you were bashing on him even when he was playing well

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Once in a blue moon he has a game where he shines. If he had a good game I apologize but you have to remeber he played against a Serie B team who is risking going down to Serie C...

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Im talking about his good form at CAM circa October
    He was beyond crap vs Reggina I know that.Lost track on how many balls he lost

15. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Now your calling someone else a troll! Hilarious! FFS this and FFS that! ***** verybody! Bojan is a nice player. He looks friendly, he looks very young and hes Spanish. I doubt you can argue with me on those things!

16. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bojan should be shipped back.He was good when he was on form at CAM that month but he has been so shit lately.How is Spanish Nationality a Good Attribute Exactly?