Ac 2007 Is Finished

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Homotachi, Aug 2, 2007.

1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
  2. sahbekham, grow a pair of testicles, and move on with your life.

Btw, I'm really glad Yasser got treated like sh!t by the Iraqi team. He's a fantastic player, but he's quite a prick. His pre-game comments got shoved down his throat by the end of the day. :)

Match highlights

3. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Listen dude, I didn't change the subject, it was like... a hint, but you just focused into it maybe because you have a grudge or something.

I already said this I won't repeat my words, read my previous post about what Younis Did, btw "he is a dog" or "maybe he thought he was a dog" it's the same (just like what you thinks about Grassrolling and faking), saying dog is uncivil... I don't blame you, you don't even know what the different between Grassrolling and faking.

Btw, Isn't English your 2nd Language too? or it's the 3rd? I know you lived your teenage years in Saudi Arabia so Arabic must be your 2nd Language, right? (p.s I'm not trying to say anything I just want to know more about you, so don't explain it by your twisted way)

4. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
  5. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    ahaha stupid saudis? spitting and kicking ahahha wtf typical wussies

6. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Does this thread still exist? Asia cup is finish long time ago

And Iraq won so stop crying, say what you want to say we still won, blah blah you hade your chanse to win and you didnt, best time won so IRAQ

7. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Iraq was the best team and they deserved to win it. Supporters of all the other teams please just stop the bitching and just focus on how to improve your teams so they can do better next time.

8. HOHO

HOHO New Member

Dec 28, 2007
    then ,is or not?