Ac 2007 Is Finished

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Homotachi, Aug 2, 2007.

1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    youre a funny guy.:rolleyes:

2. Take it easy...

3. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney

AMerican PWNS Saudi stupid.

4. aLi.W

aLi.W Red Card

Jul 23, 2007

Like i give shit what Saudi to against american, u are dogs to them, Iraq all the way

5. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Aussies lick Americans' greasy arses stooooopid.

6. greatman-redded

greatman-redded Red Card

May 20, 2007
    Yes! That's right!

7. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006
    And Japan licks American arse as well.

8. shayanm

shayanm New Member

Apr 12, 2006
    Sydney
    AC 2007 is finished, This thread should be finished too

9. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    "Yawn" Next :rolleyes:

Forgot how mohammed younis grassrolled during the Asian cup 2007 final against the Saudis.

Like i said "Yawn".

I just have one advice to you. Don't get too cocky with your victory.

Hopefully, you'll get into the Worldcup with the Saudi's.

10. Who the heck is Mohammed Younis?

11. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    He didn't grassroll, he acted... even Kewell acted in the Asian Cup. ;)
    (I already said it's wrong and also what your player did was wrong, he shouldn't go to Younis Mahmoud and do what he did even if it was a slim touch, we aren't in street) any way, I will never forget Your goalkeeper 60 seconds... HILARIOUS. :D

And I Hope we'll be in your Group, you are easier than Japan, South Korea, Iran and Australia, so logically yeah I prefer Saudi Arabia... we shouldn't talk about this subject in this thread... don't worry we will have alot of time to talk about this in the near future.

and to the TC, why the Asian Cup finished? How come I still partying? :cool:

12. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    man how can you be still partying, it was the most retarded asian cup in the world, in my opinion it didn't prove sh!t, come on iraq vs. saudi arabia in the finals?

13. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Mohahahahhahaha can I ask you one question?... did you saw your players touch the Asian Cup in your whole life? I DID Mohahahahahahaha :D

Any way we did our Job... we beat Australia, South Korea and Saudi Arabia (3 powerhouses) we deserve this cup if you like it or not.

14. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Grassrolling.................acting............Hambug.............Same thing

Younis Mahmoud of Iraq was rolling on the grass (A disgraceful act in the final)................ Period.

15. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    No it's not the same thing :)
    Acting is simulating to make the referee give a card for the other team (eg: just like what Younis Mahmoud did), while the grassrolling for wasting time/Kill time or to kill the play (eg: just like what your goalkeeper did against Japan), why Younis would waste time or to kill the play? We were attacking.

So don't say things you don't know about okay?

Please you are the last one who should judge on people you know why? remember your Goalkeeper?? Disgraceful, shameful and hilarious in the same time... I will never forget your gaolkeeper's 60 SECONDS Mohaha, I would die to see your goalkeeper do it again Mohahahahah. :D

16. There's no place for playacting/simulating/diving/grass rolling/cheating in football and that's that. What Younis did was disgraceful but the Saudis aren't ones to talk either with their academy award winning keeper.

All in all, the better team won.

End of story, close this thread, and close this forum!

17. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I already said it's wrong in the previous posts, I just was explaining for him the difference between Grassrolling and acting. :)

Just FYI playacting, simulating or diving exist in most of the world class leagues if not all the leagues, La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga… etc, So it's a part of the game (a very bad part and unacceptable).... and recently grassrolling :eek:.... I saw Ajax 2-2. Groningen and Groningen players grassrolled all over the pitch, and also I saw Maicon and Robinho garssroll against Colombia :confused:.... this is the new Disease in the world Class football.

18. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Actually i was talking to this retard....................

But Mussav had to intervene:eek:

aLi.W, u retard. Iraq does grassroll.

19. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I just corrected your information about Younis Mahmoud. :)

20. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    what so you're saying iraq plays at a world class level?

21. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    You do know what is FYI means dont you?
    and Is South Korea plays at a world class level?

22. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    ............ Mahmoud younis was grassrolling...........

Who cares if it was due to a psychiatric illness
    ........................................or he was faking
    ....or he wanted a major role in a hollywood film
    .....maybe he thought he was a dog and he had to play dead
    ........lastly maybe he felt like crying like a baby..........

Who cares.........

The main point is that Younis Mahmoud was grassrolling.

23. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    First of all calling people dog is uncivil and when you want to discus something discuss it right, Younis faked it because your player acted like a gangster, he didn't intended to grassroll and to waste time, and when you say he grassrolled you will give the people a false idea about what happened, he wasn't afraid from you to garssroll he didn’t intended to kill the time(waste the time) or to kill your play because we were attacking, and we were better than you (obviously the better team won, unless you want to make your self a fool here if you disagree) so he wasn't grassrolling unless you want to force us to believe that, so if you want to be delusional be my guest, because there is a different between grassrolling and faking and I already explained it.

You called Younis Mahmoud names... okay, since your player did what he did and obviously we aren't in street, do you want me to call your team "sons of street"?, don’t worry I won't call your teams this nickname Im just kidding, but i think you like this nickname Do you know why? Because you are focking based, we already said what Younis Mahmoud did (faking) is wrong, while you didn't care about the Incednt.

It seems you don’t have a job except making Younis Mahmoud the sinner, My Advice… find another job.

Edit:
    Heck... why do I have to care about an Indian sore loser?

24. broomtree

broomtree New Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    grassrolling is for sissies

25. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    First of all we are talking about whether Mahmoud younis grassrolled or not................ But like always u like to change the topic by saying Iraq played better than Saudi Arabia blah blah blah..................Stick to the topic being discussed okay............................

And yes Mahmoud Younis grassrolled whatever problems he had got at that time. I didn't call him a dog okay. Go refresh your ESL and learn the difference between "He is a dog" and "maybe he thought he was a dog".

I didn't see him rolling on a king sized bed, did you? I saw him rolling on the grass (and that wasted time whether he was faking or he wanted to get $%#^&).

Thus Muhammed younis grassrolled for whatever the reason he felt liked to.