About Juve

Discussion in 'Italy' started by aussie_ascoli, Aug 30, 2006.

1. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    As the calciopoli scandal came out, their was also news about special favourtism to particular clubs in regards to loans, eg Siena. Has this gone into tribunal? or was it dismissed? or was it part of the calciopoli trail? or is it still ongoing???????

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What does it have to do with Juve?

As for your questions... there are still a few investigations that are ongoing.

3. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004

Eg. Juve loaning lots of their players to Siena, because Moggi and Siena's president were mates. This was one of the bigger stories in this investigation.

This was news 2-3 months ago.

4. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    I don't know if they've even gotten down the list to Siena. They just finished up with Reggina, whose president Foti had a similar palsy relationship with Moggi (and is now suffering for it).

5. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    It was in a separate case to this whole "match ficing scandal" Seeing that loaning players is not illegal, i think they were just looking at the conduct of how the trasnactions were made.

6. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Maybe this thread should be called About Siena?

7. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, those type of loans. Yeah, nothing came of it.

I thought you were talking about monetary loans, like the few teams that are under investigation for having false bank loan guarantees.

8. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Cheers mate