ABC appologizes, Owens scores 3 times...

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by dj43, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

How much does it suck to have your season in the hands of OU every year? And one more thing, Utah. That's right, Utah. You're going right back to Dallas or San Diego. Hell, you guys are in San Diego more days out of the year than the SEALs stationed there.

2. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, you know that's just a character she plays on TV, right?

3. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trust me, having to count on you chumps is almost as bad as having to count on the stupid Aggies. Good job finally beating State this year.
    If Utah goes instead of us, it's not going to be because we weren't ranked high enough -- hell, as long as we beat A&M, we'll stay above them. It's going to be because the champ of the craptacular Big East gets an automatic berth.

4. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Shut up!

5. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin
    Brad Edwards, you are not. It'll be because Utah, at #6 in the BCS is getting your slot, despite you being ranked ahead of them due to the Non-BCS conference clause. And as for beating OSU, we won last year as 52-9. You can remember that by subtracting 13-4, respectively from the score of our game that year. To tell you the truth, I'd love for you to make a BCS bowl. Whatever keeps Mack in Austin is fine by us.

6. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is true. My mastery of bullcrap is limited to other areas.
    Dammit, you're right. Curse you, Michigan State!
    You went an excessively long way to make that joke.

7. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

That's because I'm just a fvckin hillbilly. My mind don't work so good, but watch me chuck this here orange.

8. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Co-incidentally, it's also our record as of today. Donovan McNabb's second-favorite weapon, Brian Westbrook, has decided to represent your record. Records as of last nights defeat by a score of Josh Parry to Julius "I choked against BC every year when I played at South Bend, and when my vaginitis clears up and I'm able to play in the NFL I will continue my streak of never beating Alex's favorite team" Jones.

Sadly, no player on either team decided to represent the most number of touchdowns scored against the Cowgirls in a single quarter of their history, but the aforementioned Josh Parry wears the largest number of points scored against the Cowboys in Dallas in their history and the largest number of points the Eagles have scored against anyone since 1982. And, if you inserted a decimal point into Matt Ware's number, you'd have slightly less than the factor by which Philadelphia has outscored Dallas under Andy Reid's tenure.

What have you done for me lately?

No, but in a couple of years D-Mac will be wearing the consecutive number of NFC Championship appearances, and David Akers (who had a nice tackle last night, btw) will be wearing our number of consecutive Vince Lombardi trophies.

Quick question...DC United is your favorite MLS team, where did you live in the years from 1996-99?

9. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Ahhh, what a nice threadjack. :D

10. Peretz48

Peretz48 Member+

Nov 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    OK, but another question is, "should this thread have been on the Politics & Current Events forum in the first place?"

11. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    The real question is "Why the hell am I even talking about football when I should be knee deep in NHL hockey right now?????"

12. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Nice while it lasted...