A word from The EPICENTER

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Openthegate, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Openthegate

Openthegate Member

Nov 29, 2003
    Fremont CA
    At the last tailgate many of you donated money toward a new EPICENTER banner for next year. Well we know what happened to next year!! That left me with $70 in contributions and no way of knowing who contributed what amount. What to do? I thought about giving it to a soccer charity but I also thought about getting Dominic a gift for all his hardwork he's done for San Jose. I discussed it with Ruben and we decided to go along with the second idea. We got him a bottle of El Gran Centenario Anejo Tequila for $61.00. It's a sipping Tequila. It's too good to slam. I told him it came from the fans at the Epicenter and Club Quake. He was very grateful and thanks you all. (even though you didn't think you'd be contributing for that reason) I understand he enjoyed it on Christmas eve and the remaining ten dollars I will give to SSV at the Jan 10th meeting.

Thank you all from the EPICENTER.

2. Olson50

Olson50 New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Durham, England
    Maximum respect! :)

3. BluByU

BluByU Member

Aug 25, 2004
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Section 116 fans always had a lot of class and know how to have a good time! Thanks guys!!

4. 19ZDawg

19ZDawg New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    Bay Area
    This is my first post in a long time... With that said I would like to thank all of you (Epicenter & Club Quake) for providing myself and my two daughters for a decade of being true friends. My kids have been guided and directed by the likes of many of you to be the young polite ladies they have become. I would like to say THANK YOU to Ruben, Rosie, their "kids", Luis, Gus, along with Pat, Elaine and everyone else THANK YOU
    Luv
    DA

5. Openthegate

Openthegate Member

Nov 29, 2003
    Fremont CA
    Gus say's Thanks!. He's gonna go to work with a warm fuzzy feeling.
    Hey DA! are ya going to the US- Japan game on Feb 10th? Join us for dinner before the game.