A Win and We're in [R]

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fuegofan, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Fuegofan

Fuegofan Member+

Feb 17, 2001
    Chicago
    According to my math, since the Revs tied tonight, the maximum number of points they can now get over their last 5 games is 15, plus the 30 points they now have, makes a maximum total of 45 points for the season. We sit at 24 games played and 43 points. If we get one more win we will have 46. This should clinch our ticket to the playoffs. It will be sweet if we can do that at Dallas, though not as sweet as it would be if they had a decent team.

2. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Every win at Dallas is sweet, suck ass team or not. They have the Brimstone, I want it back.

Of course, I also want the Supporter's Shield, the MLS Cup and the USOC, but I'm a greedy bastard.

3. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but that U.S. Open Cup will be coming home with United. Thank you for playing though!

4. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Sure. Good luck with that. You are aware of the fact that it's not 1996 anymore and Bruce Arena is nowhere near your bench, right?

5. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    He's actually on the sideline near the bench at a lot of home games.

6. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I know, crying openly at the miserable shape of the dynasty that ended with him. And then he stops thinking of Kenny and worries about DCU.

7. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And there is nothing wrong with that.

8. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    :)