A Message from LA...

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Mr. Oz, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Mr. Oz

Mr. Oz New Member

Aug 29, 2001
    California
    I'm not here to rub elbows with you Metro Boys, so don't get misty eyed. Come Tuesday we're gonna spank our neighbors from the Midwest (Dallas). Soften them up for you guys. So, let's hope you can return the favor on Thursday. Watch us on FSW.

Hey, no hard feelings for Saturdays ass whipping, we had to return the favor.

Laters

2. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    If I make the team by Thurs. , I'll try my best to soften them up for YOU. But send your lady over to the Burn first just to make sure, I'm sure one look will make them soft.
    And don't worry, I won't hold sat.'s game against you. What number are you wearing, so i can spot you on FSW?

3. Jambon

Jambon Member

Mar 3, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Who you calling midwesterners?

The rust belt is for mangy Eastern European flotsam like our Fire friends and their farm boy pals in Columbus.

We're southwesterners. Sun country and home of southern women and easy living. So watch your mouth!

4. cmonaco

cmonaco New Member

Feb 21, 1999
    Montreal/NYC
    New York Geography Lesson: if it's west of the Hudson and East of the Sierra Nevada, it's the midwest.

We now return you to your healthy habits of eating cow testicles, executing mentally retarded juveniles, and electing mentally retarded presidents.

F88k off.

5. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    another message from L.A.

I went to the game on Saturday and my friend was staying in the same hotel as the Metros. We ran into some of them after the game, they were signing autographs for some kids in the hotel....great bunch of guys. Hope Big Mama is okay.

6. mscheffel

mscheffel New Member

Jul 29, 1999
    NJ, US
    HEY, enough nice stuff. This is the board for the MetroStars. We are from New York and New Jersey (mostly) and will not be spoken to in a polite manner. The MetroStars were only nice to you in the hotel because they slashed your tires in the parking lot and wanted to get away before you realized it.

7. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    I F'n (heart) NY

is that better?

8. Mr. Oz

Mr. Oz New Member

Aug 29, 2001
    California
    Shite, if your that stupid, we'll just leave it a that

9. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    A message from New York....

Do me this favor, lick deez nuts LA!

10. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    Actually, anyone who lives between NYC Metro area and LA are farmers and savages.....

11. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    Perhaps you missed the sarcasm because you were so focused on trying to curse like a Brit. And if you're looking for stupid, read the first post on this thread.
    Go home.

12. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    Well, it could be worse....Tab could be coming off the IR...oh wait, it just did....

13. Mr. Oz

Mr. Oz New Member

Aug 29, 2001
    California
    You lost me at Brit. I'm still trying to figure out where I may have given you the impression, but oh well no worries.

On an other note. Let's see if your boys (still pissed about) Mathis and Diallo can put their differences aside long enough to do what Colorado and LA have done so far this week, treat Dallas like the biiatch it is.

I'm out

14. Ganush34

Ganush34 New Member

It's "************" and "you're". Now who feels stupid?

15. Mr. Oz

Mr. Oz New Member

Aug 29, 2001
    California
    Hey jungle*pussy, if I wanted a grammar lesson, I'll ask for one.

Nothings change though, YOUR still the sweat that runs down my nuts.

Here, grammar this [grabbing my crotch]