A letter to TRAFFIC SPORTS

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by ckh1, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ckh1

ckh1 New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Dubai
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Here is an option to write down your thoughts, ideas, concerns and feelings about Miami FC, which you want heard and acknowledged by TRAFFIC SPORTS in regards to your Miami FC!
    Perphaps we will actually take all of the legitimate points and really draft a real letter signed by all who are really here to support Miami FC and soccer in South Florida and send it to TRAFFIC SPORTS, or at least have it posted on their website or printed in the Miami herald.

2. ckh1

ckh1 New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Dubai
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Dear Traffic Sports,

As a new fan of Miami FC, it already saddens me to see the lack of commitment and effort that has been placed in readying Miami FC for the inaugral season of NASL 2010. While practically all the teams in the USL and NASL conference have been signing players and playing friendlies, Miami FC has resigned one player from last year and signed one additional player. Granted you are holding open tryouts and have held invitational tryouts we the fans and suporters of Miami FC have yet to hear anything. We all know that TRAFFIC SPORTS owns/manages a team in Vrazil and in Portugal and that TRAFFICS SPORTS main concern is player development, for future sales and purchases of players, basically "player trafficing". We also know that TRAFFIC SPORTS is a big part of NASL.
    Many of us MIAMI FC fans want a MLS team in South Florida, but we understand that in order to have a successful bid at an MLS team there needs to be a large fan base with enthusiastic support throughout the region, not only Miami-Dade County but Broward and Palm Beach.
    Perhaps TRAFFIC SPORTS is not interested in cultivating a healthy functional and united soccer culture in South Florida and is happy with a sub-par team and unhappy soccer fand ad supporters. TRAFFIC SPORTS, you are very very lucky that you have the little ans and support you ave right now for Miami FC. However, that support and small fan base is very upset and you are losing them. WE are your Miami FC! If you don't have us you will fail like previous South Florida soccer team owners and management. Do you care?
    Granted, TRAFFIC SPORTS right now is the only thing we have that provides us with soccer in South Florida, not good quality soccer, but soccer we can support and be passionate about. Although TRAFFIC SPORTS makes it hard to support and be passionate about....

I can go on and on...you get the idea...continue on....

3. ckh1

ckh1 New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Dubai
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    I have said almost all I want and can the last few months...
    I am sure many of you are happy for my extended break I am taking from this and all the sights related to Miami FC. :)
    I will try not to comment at all until after the first home game of the season.
    VAMOS MIAMI FC!

4. ckh1

ckh1 New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Dubai
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Ok, time to send another letter to Traffic!:D
    Dear Traffic Sports:
    Thank you very much for the concerted effort in putting together a pretty good team for the 2010 NASL season. SO far so good. The product thus far on the field has been impressive. Hopefully It will just get better! Play offs here we come?....

However, the presentation of this product has been sub standard, especially when you look at the other teams around the league and how they present ther product on and off the field. Commentators, live streaming, marketing, advetisements etc etc, Even though some teams are in their first year and have a bigger chance of doing horrible with the product that they have on the field, they are presenting it as a real professional team that will win the NASL 2010 season. Acting and presenting like a real pro team generates interest and a wide fan base.
    Traffic needs to present their good product on the field like a big time professional team that is ready and able to be in MLS. People in South Florida want an MLS team! Present, promote and act like a team that is in MLS. SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY, PAY TO PLAY "BUILD THE "MLS TEAM" AND THEY WILL COME"
    If people see MLS associated with Miami FC it might generate more interest.
    Ad in Miami Herald Sports sectiion: MIAMI FC BLUES is MLS bound!? Come and support South Florida's ONLY future MLS team May 1st against TAMPA BAY ROWDIES!

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!

5. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States