A Bandera for the Depot...

Discussion in 'North Carolina FC' started by Brandon313, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Brandon313

Brandon313 Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Raleigh NC
    Hey guys,

For a while i have been wanting to make a huge Bandera or Telon.....in other words, a big ass flag that you hold above the section....
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2745/chivaswv0.jpg

like that, only not as big of course...lol

Recently i learned that one of our latino friends in the Depot, named Mickey, had already made one! But he had the Misfortune of having his duffel bag (which contained the flag) stolen at the Cruz Azul game after being hit in the face....

I think, if Mickey hasnt made another one by now, we should try and coordinate a few hours, or a day or whatever it takes, to get together and make one of these for the Depot.....too bad we couldnt have done this earlier, we could have made a banner that said "2007 Derby Cup Champions" or something.....anyone want to try and do this????

2. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From my perspective, this sounds like a great project for next spring. TSF is out of money this season for supplies and I'm personally out of time right now.

It's a good idea though. If you want to pursue on your own right now feel free.

3. Brandon313

Brandon313 Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Raleigh NC
    im planning on making one some time anyway, but if that is something we want to do before next season, i am deffinately in!