'9/ll Commission Report' Moves Closer to TV

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by SoFla Metro, Nov 12, 2004.

1. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
  2. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin
    So because these recommendations were made you automatically assume that they are excellent solutions? Shows how much you know about intelligence let alone intelligence reform. (I'm going to bed but I'll touch on the Fallujah thread tomorrow).

PS-If you want a starting point, listen to Mike Scheuer who resigned yesterday. He's not a partisan hack like the majority of posters on this forum. He does not care about making political points. He cares about making points that will make our country stronger and save lives. And yes, unlike anyone else on this board, I have met him and have had the opportunity to speak with him for quite some time.

3. coachklowco

coachklowco New Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Newark Ohio
    You are so cool.

Did you get to touch him? Did he say your name?

4. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    No, unlike some people I came to my conclusions after doing my homework.

5. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

Enlighten me as to how increasing the levels of bureacracy helps the intelligence community when it was high levels of bureacracy and bureacratic resistance that was a major contributor to not uncovering the 9/11 plot?

6. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Someone hasn't done their homework.

7. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Methinks the irony of you initial post slid right over his sloping forehead... :)

I spoke to Dusty Springfield once, she didn't care about making political points either, but then she turned me down...Bitch...!

8. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

Sure I haven't. So you can't answer that question. I mean, if you have done your homework it must be a simple question to answer.

9. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

Sloping forehead? This from a scouser. Shouldn't you be off stealing car radios?
    :rolleyes:

10. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Oh god..!!! That's so funny....so original....HAHAHAHA.

Yes, after something that old and asinine I'll stand by my original comment... :)

[​IMG]I found your photo.