78Forum Awards

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I thought this would be a good idea to do as we have a lot of posters who contribute regularly, consistently and most of all in a way that makes this forum a good place to be. We've had a lot of new members join the ranks recently and I personally see this as a way to publicly recognize those who do make this forum a better place to be.

What we would like to see is your nomination in each category as listed below. It would also be nice for you to say why you nominate that person, and once this is done we can take it from there. A few categories, once the nominations are collaborated, will be voted for by you, and the moderators on the forum will select the winners of others. If the votes are tied at the end of voting it will be the decision of myself, JC and apps as to who wins the award. Make sense? Good. The categories are as follows:

Best Poster - Best quality posts in the forum

Biggest Contributor - Who contributes most in terms of pictures and information

Best OT Poster - Self Explanitory

Funniest Poster - Self Explanitory

Most Knowledgeable - Who has the most knowledge when answering questions by other posters

Best Collection - Who has the best boot collection

Other - have at it yourselves!

LETS ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not around as much with the equipment now because I don't play but I'll still add some input into these things..:p

Best OT Poster - Case makes me laugh and has put a smile on my face a few times.

Funniest Poster - Case again.

Most Knowledgeable -Apps and Skizz

3. bassboi

bassboi Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Biggest Contributor- I think it can go to skizz, applecorr, swanny, case, jc, its really a tossup.
    Most Knowledgeable - JC
    Best OT poster- case, his war of words with apps is down right funny sometimes.
    Funniest poster- case, same as above
    Best Collection - 7Killer7 ?i dont know if the name is right?

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Best Poster - JC

Biggest Contributor - Swanny, T90 Ozzy a close 2nd fow his efforts playing the pds lottery!

Best OT Poster - joint award, cjump & UVa - 2 gooners seemingly diametrically opposed by politics I cannot begin to understand, makes for some good bants!

Funniest Poster - apps, as if we'll ever stop laughing at the hi-de-hi outfit she posted herself in!

Most Knowledgeable - It's be close as there's a fair few sage's on here, but I sit up and listen when Swanny speaks....

Best Collection - Not that the fool ever posts it, but Guillermo/ReyesIsMyMate has maaaaaaad heat in the locker, he'd be the classic car collector of BS....

Best newcomer: soorbob - another gooner, but the guy has contributed alot in like 7 months.....

Best fortnightly random updates on a crazy random life: R&W

TAFKA award for needless name change: bigg

Biggest Heel: thefatman tbm :p

The Rafa Benitez award for standing by bone-headed decisions: bigsoccer.com, for this retarded forum split that has exxentially exiled me from you guys!!!

5. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hooray!!!:D:D i made it on someone's list! unfortunately it is of a pink do-rag wearing brit.:(

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

What's not to like about that?

:p

7. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    a lot...

8. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Best Du-Rag - Case

Worst Du-Rag - Case

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    YES.....Dammit....YES....Dammit.....YES....Dammit.....