6:30 tonight on CSN's SportsNight

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Charge!, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Feature on the Charge - they struck a deal with Heather for a video diary of the past few weeks. So we'll see the result tonight.

Paul

2. DennisM

DennisM Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Nya Sverige
    For the first time I can remember, channel 6 had footage from a Charge game during the news and it was this game. What's with that?

3. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    They showed outtakes from that interview, spliced in with footage of Lorrie and Heather talking about Washington on the 10PM update. They must've filmed both Atlanta and Washington opinions, and when the game was decided, CSN left in the latter comments. Lorrie says that dealing with Mia and Abby will be a pain in the neck, but they haven't seen us at our best.

And Heather called Washington DC United by accident... :D :D

Paul

4. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    Hey, wouldn't we also rather be playing DC United too!!

5. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
  6. Beat4 Charge13

Beat4 Charge13 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Hey Everyone,

I was just curious if maybe anyone in the area recorded that segment of Heather the Reporter. I saw the 2 minute clip on CSN, but I was wondering if there was anyway I can see the whole thing, I would watch the tape and then send it back...

PLEASE!!!!!

7. norfcath

norfcath New Member

Aug 17, 2000
    Philadelphia
    Don't bother. CSN forced Heather to ask the usual Cataldi-like questions vis-a-vis the possibility of Charge players doing a calendar a la Eagles cheerleaders, and the everpresent, "Would you pose nude" bovine excrement.

8. YOMITTS

YOMITTS New Member

Jul 30, 2002
    I Think Heather did it on her owen with the Eagles {WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM] just to poke some fun at them . They are so degradeing to women.